PDA

View Full Version : 'Pretty fly' live

Striker
03-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I saw a live video of 'Pretty Fly'. It was horrible. What were they thinking when they decided to play it live? This song is surely not for playing it live.

samr
03-04-2005, 07:43 AM
where did they play it live?

on MTV with redman? because that did suck.

offy
03-04-2005, 07:47 AM
I've seen it live in concert! It rocks, dude.
I don't know what version you saw, but it's really good! Only the "aha - aha" part isn't as good as the studio version - the rest is really normal

BuddyHolly
03-04-2005, 07:50 AM
on MTV with redman? because that did suck.

that's Original Prankster dude...

Pretty Fly sounded bad on Top Of The Pops but most of the time it sounds pretty well.

Striker
03-04-2005, 07:52 AM
it must have been at mtv. i'm not sure but it looked like 'Smash to splinter' stuff that was on mtv. and redman wasn't on this one.

BuddyHolly
03-04-2005, 07:54 AM
no cause Redman isn't in Pretty Fly at all, he's in Original Prankster!

Striker
03-04-2005, 08:06 AM
I know Redman is on OP. What I thought is that maybe they had a show together where they played 'Pretty fly' and 'OP'.

phoenix
03-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Yesterday I had the worst experience of my life. I saw a live video of 'Pretty Fly'. It was horrible. What were they thinking when they decided to play it live? This song is surely not for playing it live.

why do you say that?

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 03:27 PM

I saw them play it live (Wembley Arena) and thought it was pretty awesome - Noodles played the verse with his guitar literally behind his head! It looked truly amazing! :D

Plus pretty fly is, in my opinion, one of their worst songs (irritating).

CommonRider
03-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Pretty Fly is better live I think, ive seen it twice, the guitar is harder and louder so it doesnt sound as poppy.

Zee
03-05-2005, 05:28 AM
I think it's awesome live actually. Everyone knows it and gets the crowd going.