PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein

Pages : [1] 2

offspringrammsteinfan
10-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Anyone else know the german metalheads? They're the best band around (offcourse offspring is to).

If U know them, did you also see them live? They're shows are the coolest ever.

Layna
10-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Anyone else know the german metalheads? They're the best band around (offcourse offspring is to).

I like Rammstein(and Richard 2 :D ) but I´ve never seen them play.
(Im listening to rammstein right now...Moskau..next...Amerika)
Moskau is a very good song.

laughitup15
10-30-2004, 11:49 PM
rammstein is great because i cant understand the lyrics but im assuming the instumnts are great... never really heard them while i was sober

offspringueuse
10-31-2004, 03:29 AM
yeah I know rammestein. I like this band, but I don't understand all the lyrics since I'm french and I just learn german at school! but it's great! I don't sure that the americans know this band!

wheelchairman
10-31-2004, 03:51 AM
This band is popular in America as well. At least in rock circles.

I like them. But there are better German bands out there so it's a pity that it's Rammstein that represents all of them now.

Nina
10-31-2004, 07:30 AM
i dispise Rammstein.

Sunny
10-31-2004, 09:02 AM
i love rammstein. i'd love to see them live... but i heard they can't play in the US because of some safety regulations (fire, etc). My friend saw them in Berlin though, and said they were super awesome live.

offspringrammsteinfan
10-31-2004, 09:10 AM
they do shows in america, but it's greater to see them play in germany (yeah because the fireshows)

Zee
10-31-2004, 09:50 AM
Don't like 'em that much, but I can tell you they're extremely popular here.

BuddyHolly
10-31-2004, 01:40 PM
i've seen em live once, must be like 2 years ago. The show was fucking great :D

aavikko
10-31-2004, 03:33 PM
i have seen them live on dvd :) family values tour in 98 or 99 or something and their stageshow looked so cool that they must be a very good live band at least....

Layna
10-31-2004, 05:06 PM
Their Dvd (lichtspielhause or something like that) is Fantastic!!! i love it. :p
The language is weird...... but I understand some words.

Ich bin Layna....nein....ja....danke !!! LOL :D

Shorty
10-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Rammstein Rock!!! German industrial music can't get better!

Jebus
10-31-2004, 08:00 PM
they are my favorite german rock band. Actualy they are the only german band that I know but they still kick ass. I wish i could understand the lyrics though.

Subsidal
11-01-2004, 01:34 AM
It's a shame! Germany got much better bands than Rammstein. Even Die Toten Hosen are better & I'm not a fan of them. That sucks. Rammstein sucks

Dexterina
11-01-2004, 01:58 AM
I LOVE Rammstein. I'd LOVE to see them live..

Oh how good is Zwitter.. :p

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-01-2004, 09:15 AM
Very Fucking nice band have a original style and wherever they play surprise everbody just a hot band. :cool:

Mekanos
11-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Rammstein Rock!! They are a great band and I like the fact that they rose up without singing in English. I don´t know German, I don´t understand the lyrics but I love their music, that mixture between Richard´s and Paul´s guitars and Flake´s keyboard its excellent. Till´s voice is awesome. And obviously, Oliver and C.Schneider are also great!

I´ve never seen them live, what a shame that they haven´t come to my country and quite honestly I think I´ll have to go to another country to see them. Their live show is very, very good, from what I´ve seen in the "Live Aus Berlin" DVD. Well, one day, one day.

They are one of some bands that I know that I HAVE to see them live. Two days ago, I saw one of those: The Offspring. IT WAS GREAT!!! What a concert!!

offspringrammsteinfan
11-13-2004, 04:23 AM
Rammstein Rock!! They are a great band and I like the fact that they rose up without singing in English. I don´t know German, I don´t understand the lyrics but I love their music, that mixture between Richard´s and Paul´s guitars and Flake´s keyboard its excellent. Till´s voice is awesome. And obviously, Oliver and Christoph are also great!

I´ve never seen them live, what a shame that they haven´t come to my country and quite honestly I think I´ll have to go to another country to see them. Their live show is very, very good, from what I´ve seen in the "Live Aus Berlin" DVD. Well, one day, one day.

They are one of a some bands that I know that I HAVE to see them live. Two days ago, I saw one of those: The Offspring. IT WAS GREAT!!! What a concert!!

I saw offspring 19th march this year, they're better live than on records (why the hell don't they just play new songs live and put those on a disc? :D

About rammstein, they were here 4 november but i had to miss it cause it was sold out in 2 hours (2 concertdates :eek: in the biggest arena in holland) but I see going to see them live next summer at rockfield (a festival).

If you like rammstein you should check oomph! out to, they're great to. ;)

Danielle
11-13-2004, 05:33 AM
I love rammstein!!! does anyone know Oomph, which is a german band a bit like rammstein?? (not very good though, it just sounds as though they copied rammstein :( )

Danielle
11-13-2004, 05:35 AM
If you like rammstein you should check oomph! out to, they're great to. ;)

soz i didnt c that :p

too_close_to_see
11-13-2004, 05:47 AM
I like Rammstein. And who are these better German bands, huh?

offspringrammsteinfan
11-13-2004, 11:21 AM
I like Rammstein. And who are these better German bands, huh?

better german bands don't exsist, but there are more great german bands like: Oomph!, Das ich, terrorgruppe, l'amma immortelle, uhm back me up on this one guys.

offspringrammsteinfan
11-13-2004, 11:22 AM
I love rammstein!!! does anyone know Oomph, which is a german band a bit like rammstein?? (not very good though, it just sounds as though they copied rammstein :( )

Oomph! is fuckin' great, don't fuck me off or I blow you're head of ;)

daze
11-13-2004, 01:28 PM
I know rammstein too, since 6 years for now. I have seem them live 3 times and I understand the lyriks too. Because I am from Austria :eek: ...

I also tried to translate some of their lyrics:

Rammstein - Mutter - Adios
He lays the needle in the vein
and he asks the music to come inside
between his throat and forearm
the melody travels softly in the bones

Go! Go! Go!
Stop this!

He has closed his eyes
a battle rages in his blood
an army marches through his bowel
the intestines become warm slowly

Go! Go! Go!
Stop this!

Nothing is for you
nothing was for you
nothing remains for you
forever

He takes the needle from the vein
the melody travels out of the skin
violins burn with shrieking
harps cut the flesh
he has opened his eyes
but he is not awake

Nothing is for you
nothing was for you
nothing remains for you
forever

daze
11-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Other good German Bands:

* Die Toten Hosen
* Die AErzte
* Kreator
* Sportfreunde Stiller (check out "Ich Roque" ;)
* Angellika Express

Some good Austrian Bands:

* Naca7
* Incorporated
* 3 Feet Smaller
* Julia
* Shootgun Wedding

the_GoDdEsS
11-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Even German language can be beautiful in songs, you see. I quite like those guys. I almost got to meet them at a private party a few months back. Almost. I still think it's too bad it did not work out.
The music's pretty good and I definitely love the lyrics.

offy
11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
It seems as if some people think that all Germans like them just because they are from Germany...
I hate them...especially their lyrics...

I prefer German punk, such as "die toten hosen"

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-14-2004, 02:31 AM
I love them. Theyre playing Denmark the 20th, but the tickets were sold out very quickly, so i didnt get any. Pretty shitty, because ive wanted to see them live for 3 years, now theyre here and ill be listening to Britney Spears at some birthday party.

too_close_to_see
11-14-2004, 03:45 AM
Do the Germans here like the Beatsteaks, Donots, Atari Teenage Riot?

ihatechrissneed
11-14-2004, 04:15 AM
It seems as if some people think that all Germans like them just because they are from Germany...
I hate them...especially their lyrics...

I prefer German punk, such as "die toten hosen"
ich bin die sehnsucht in dir

Danielle
11-14-2004, 05:09 AM
Oomph! is fuckin' great, don't fuck me off or I blow you're head of ;)

ok ok sorry!! :eek:

offspringrammsteinfan
11-14-2004, 08:11 AM
ok ok sorry!! :eek:

lol, but they can't even be a rammstein clone cause they were there before rammstein, and the sound is way different to.

offspringrammsteinfan
11-14-2004, 08:15 AM
I love them. Theyre playing Denmark the 20th, but the tickets were sold out very quickly, so i didnt get any. Pretty shitty, because ive wanted to see them live for 3 years, now theyre here and ill be listening to Britney Spears at some birthday party.

Britney spears :eek: what the hell is going on here? how could a offspring fan also listen to britney spears :eek: .

(or do you only like pretty fly for a white guy and when you don't get a job the worst offspring songs ever?)

Toxic Speed Bump
11-14-2004, 09:30 AM
I think Rammstien are wierd. I have seen some wierd pictures of them. There music can be allright though. Not the best but there ok.

offspringrammsteinfan
11-14-2004, 09:34 AM
I think Rammstien are wierd. I have seen some wierd pictures of them. There music can be allright though. Not the best but there ok.

you mean the fireshow? that's fuckin' great man.

daze
11-14-2004, 10:14 AM

they are weird too, but who cares? ... Beatstake's are quite good though ... But none of these can beat Sportfreunde Stiller ...

offy
11-14-2004, 10:23 AM
ich bin die sehnsucht in dir

I've got their new album "Zurück zum Glück" (=back to luck)...it really rocks!!
But Rammstein....their sound is ok, but I hate both things that come out of his mouth: His voice AND lyrics...

Danielle
11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
lol, but they can't even be a rammstein clone cause they were there before rammstein, and the sound is way different to.

really? i should hav informed myself before saying stupid things :(

offspringrammsteinfan
11-15-2004, 01:04 AM
really? i should hav informed myself before saying stupid things :(

lol, yeah there first cd was out in 1992 i believe, rammstein's first one (herzeleid) came out in 1995, but how the hell do they sound like each other cause I really don't think so.

offspringrammsteinfan
11-20-2004, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=offy]I've got their new album "Zurück zum Glück" (=back to luck)...it really rocks!!QUOTE]

From who?

Danielle
11-20-2004, 06:27 AM
lol, yeah there first cd was out in 1992 i believe, rammstein's first one (herzeleid) came out in 1995, but how the hell do they sound like each other cause I really don't think so.

well in a way they do sound alike... :p

offspringrammsteinfan
11-21-2004, 07:48 AM
well in a way they do sound alike... :p

Hmm i think it comes because they're vocals are both german and also they play both metal.

acgc2002
11-21-2004, 07:55 AM
yesterday i was listening to Amerika non stop...
hihi... :)

nice sunday folks.

offspringrammsteinfan
11-21-2004, 11:51 AM
yesterday i was listening to Amerika non stop...
hihi... :)

nice sunday folks.

wow a beautifull lady who likes rammstein, where do u live? :o

Inimini
12-09-2004, 02:37 AM
I LOVE Rammstein, I've seen them 3 times now and I already got my ticket for the next show. Can't get enough of them! :) Their my favourite band besides The Offspring. The shows of Rammstein are very impressive with all the fire, the stage and their costumes. I've never seen a better show than the last one Rammstein gave.

BuddyHolly
12-09-2004, 03:38 AM
I don't really like their latest album Reise Reise... there are a couple of cool songs on it though (Mein Teil is very cool).

Inimini
12-09-2004, 11:18 AM
At first I didn't really like it that much either, 'cause it's different than their other albums. The songs are slower with more melodies, I missed the mechanical sound. But after listening a lot I got used to it and I now I really like it. You're right about Mein Teil, it's a very cool song.

offspringrammsteinfan
12-20-2004, 01:00 AM
At first I didn't really like it that much either, 'cause it's different than their other albums. The songs are slower with more melodies, I missed the mechanical sound. But after listening a lot I got used to it and I now I really like it. You're right about Mein Teil, it's a very cool song.

It's also the hardest of the new album, but you've seen them 4 times live, damn you're lucky, I'm going to see them on fields of rock in nymegen (the netherlands) but that's about an half year away from now (22 june)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:20 AM
where can i download some mp3`s in live?

offspringrammsteinfan
12-21-2004, 12:03 PM
where can i download some mp3`s in live?

You should be a lasy guy, but alright here is a link: http://zoek.vinden.nl/?where=mp3&vid=l19585169195I1103655762&sess=a3a3a303&query=rammstein+live

joe howell
01-01-2005, 08:16 PM
i love rammstein. I would so love to se em live, that would
fuckin rock.

Maria
01-02-2005, 07:00 AM
They have a gig in Slovenia (Ljubljana) in February. I think i'll go if i'll have the money. :) :D
I like them very much. They are unique.

Izie
01-02-2005, 07:23 AM
I missed the concert in Belgium because I wasn't sure if I'd be staying, so we weren't able to get the tickets in time, so I didn't go.
I wanna go.
Poo.

USC-Trojan
01-02-2005, 07:56 AM
rammstein is not that kind of music that i like... but a few songs are great!! i like the new one 'ohne dich'!! die kanalratten sind ganz okayyyyyyyyyy

Lars
01-02-2005, 08:03 AM
They've got 3 sold out dates at Brixton here. I'm not going though cause I didn't know if I could afford it.

I'd like to see Megaherz more than Rammstein right now, just a shame they're not coming here.

moessi
01-02-2005, 03:44 PM
i dont like the lyrics
(bacause i can understand them)

but thats anoter good german band:

www.canister.de

Maria
01-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Germany has loads of good bands. :)
I like Scorpions very much too.

Svenicide
01-05-2005, 06:09 AM
Rammstein are amazing!

I've loved them since I heard their song Du Hast. All of their albums are great apart from Reise, Reise if you hope to buy any of them don't buy their latest it is a waste of money. Herzelied, Sehnsucht and Mutter are albums worth listening too :) :) so are their music videos :D especially Sonne :p

Tired_Of_You
01-06-2005, 03:28 PM
I know them since 1998 because of my cousin, he used to listen to Rammstein every day and he still listens to them so I know a lot of songs, but I never really liked them. It doesn't bother me to hear them, but I don't really like any of their songs. Reading this thread made me have Rammstein songs stuck in my head.

offspringrammsteinfan
01-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Rammstein are amazing!

I've loved them since I heard their song Du Hast. All of their albums are great apart from Reise, Reise if you hope to buy any of them don't buy their latest it is a waste of money. Herzelied, Sehnsucht and Mutter are albums worth listening too :) :) so are their music videos :D especially Sonne :p

Reise reise is an great album, Mein teil rocks....

But hell I'm in love with tha music of rammstein.

Dexterina
01-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Rammstein are amazing!

WHAT! Reise Reise a waste of money?! I LOVE that album. ALL of their albums are worth listening to in my eyes but you know, everyone's entitled to their opinion

intothevalleyofdeath
01-10-2005, 09:12 AM
i hate rammstein...theyre way overrated

offspringrammsteinfan
01-12-2005, 06:08 AM
i hate rammstein...theyre way overrated

I hate you... You're way overrated.

Slipknot_stoner666
01-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I only Like Du Hast & Amerika

SkunkIt
01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
I like them. I really like the song "Feuer Frei".

offspringrammsteinfan
01-22-2005, 04:10 AM
great movie to, Triple x. ;) or haven't you seen that movie yet? you gotta!!

SkunkIt
01-22-2005, 03:28 PM
great movie to, Triple x. ;) or haven't you seen that movie yet? you gotta!!

I don't like that movie, it doesn't make any sense.

Offspring_maniac
01-24-2005, 08:33 AM
i like rammstein they are very good there is something about them that is sooooo different!

offspringrammsteinfan
01-25-2005, 01:29 PM
i like rammstein they are very good there is something about them that is sooooo different!

:confused: what??? all bands just make music, rammstein is heavy influenced by oomph, but before you gonna downlaod it all oomph is influence by depeche mode,, hmmm going on and on, there is nothing special or completly differents out there, just a band that makes music just like the others also do...

Maria
01-27-2005, 03:28 PM
:confused: what??? all bands just make music, rammstein is heavy influenced by oomph, but before you gonna downlaod it all oomph is influence by depeche mode,, hmmm going on and on, there is nothing special or completly differents out there, just a band that makes music just like the others also do...

Rammstein really influenced by Oomph! ?!
I kinda don't think so. They are older band than Oomph! as far as i know, so they can't be influenced by Oomph!...
And yes they are special, they've build a special image for themselves, and they rule live! (see "Live aus Berlin" video)
I'm gonna see them live in February!!! http://www.soulsaver.hr/forums/html/emoticons/jumpy.gif

offspringrammsteinfan
01-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Rammstein really influenced by Oomph! ?!
I kinda don't think so. They are older band than Oomph! as far as i know, so they can't be influenced by Oomph!...
And yes they are special, they've build a special image for themselves, and they rule live! (see "Live aus Berlin" video)
I'm gonna see them live in February!!! http://www.soulsaver.hr/forums/html/emoticons/jumpy.gif

whahahahaha *Takes breath* whahahahha *snaps with his fingers* whaHAHAHAHAHA

girl you were joking right???? rammstein older than oomph???? Even me knows that that's not true... And I'm a big motherfucking-rammstein-fan..

First cd oomph: 1991
First cd rammstein: 1994

Yeah three years! but stil rammstein is influenced by oomph! rammstein is also fucking influenced by kraftwerk and depeche mode (Oomph is also influenced by them... but both bands have rocking powers and the power to make me bag for more...)

Cool you gonna see them live in february, me has to wait a bit longer... but I will see them live on 16th june... At goffertpark in nijmegen (netherlands) FIELDS OF ROCK!!)

Maria
01-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh. I didn't know Oomph! was that old, my bad. They don't seem that old to me... i don't know.

(Oomph is also influenced by them... but both bands have rocking powers and the power to make me bag for more...)

That's nicely said.

Yeah i'm really happy about the concert, i'm going to see them in Slovenia because they aren't coming here where i live. :)

offspringrammsteinfan
01-29-2005, 05:12 AM
I'm only going to see them playing about six songs :( cause I'm going to a festival where they play on to... You must be more lucky than me... ;) Do you have msn :p

Maria
01-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah, and the support band is Apocalyptica! It just can't get any better! :)

I don't have msn. :p

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 03:47 AM
:eek: apocalyptica!! they are great... but not better than rammstein offcourse...

ThatOneGuy123
01-30-2005, 03:53 AM
i dispise Rammstein.

why WHY!!!!

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 04:28 AM
'cause they simply suck. The worst band Germany got

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 10:15 AM
'cause they simply suck. The worst band Germany got

wow, i begin to lose respect for you... You better beware...

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 10:30 AM
lol, you surely don't like A either and so I also could lose respect for you! :p

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 10:33 AM
so.... Since when should I dislike something that I don't know.... I used to like you but now you saying things about me that aren't based on reality I dispise you...

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 10:37 AM
I said you surely don't like, I didn't say that you don't like

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 10:38 AM
post me a mp3... hate me later...

Subsidal
01-30-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm not going to send you an A mp3. If you wanna check 'em out download their song(s) by E-Mule or whatever you're using

offspringrammsteinfan
01-30-2005, 10:44 AM
don't use a download program... but what kind of music does A play? if it's german industrial you were wrong... so deadly wrong that I won't like it...

ey-drien
01-30-2005, 11:41 AM
'A' are really great! It's not easy to pigeonhole their music somewhere, but they are definitly no german industrial band. They are not even german, hehe
You should buy a album from them. IMHO Hi-Fi Serious was their best one!

Subsidal
01-31-2005, 10:14 AM
A's a brittish band. They're from leads. Hi-Fi Serious is indeed an aswesome album, but in my opinion A vs Monkey Kong is still a bit better. But the song from How Ace Are Buildings, 'Bad Idea' is one of my favorite songs!
Not many people like 'em. If you go to their message board you'll see that they got less members than.. Weezer and only hardly more than S2A :D

ey-drien
01-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Bad Idea is a great song! Which album is better, is just a matter of taste. They're both good.
Hey, Weezer got a hell lot of fans, but I must admit that many people don't like 'A'. Once I saw them on a small festival at the Loreley, they got badly booed out by the audience. Their show really wasn't bad, so I feeled something ashamed because of the other people.
But by the way, who are S2A? Never heard of them before...

Subsidal
01-31-2005, 12:24 PM
A played at the Loreley? Cool.. S2A are a band from England, a little one, but nowadays (after actual happenings) not worth knowing anymore :mad:

ey-drien
01-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah, that was really a great event at the Loreley! So many of my favorite bands together on a place :) There was not one bad act there!

What actual happenings do you mean? What did they wrong?

offspringrammsteinfan
02-04-2005, 12:09 PM
hearing you guys talking I now know I hate "A". Thank you. :cool:

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Yeah, that was really a great event at the Loreley! So many of my favorite bands together on a place :) There was not one bad act there!

What actual happenings do you mean? What did they wrong?
I whish I could see A live. Last time I missed 'em and now they aren't coming here. Maybe I should check their site, 'cause last year I heard they're going to release a new CD, maybe they have already.. if I missed the tour again, then.. :mad:

S2A did nothing wrong, but their drummer

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 03:56 AM
I whish I could see A live. Last time I missed 'em and now they aren't coming here. Maybe I should check their site, 'cause last year I heard they're going to release a new CD, maybe they have already.. if I missed the tour again, then.. :mad:

S2A did nothing wrong, but their drummer
They already confirmed the new album to come out in april. So I'll expect a tour sometime this year :)

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Oh cool. It's such a long time ago I've heard about their new album that I thought they already released it

offspringrammsteinfan
02-05-2005, 05:17 AM
make a thread about A you losers! Leave rammstein alone... :mad:

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 05:19 AM
Rammstein isn't worth to be alone

offspringrammsteinfan
02-05-2005, 05:20 AM
you aren't worth to live. I hope you die a painful dead.

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 05:29 AM
you aren't worth to live. I hope you die a painful dead.
You shouldn't have said that

offspringrammsteinfan
02-05-2005, 05:33 AM
I agree. It was indeed a stupid thing to say, but I warned her.. She must stop to talk about a fag-band inside a thread about a good band.

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 05:40 AM
I agree. It was indeed a stupid thing to say, but I warned her.. She must stop to talk about a fag-band inside a thread about a good band.
When it's so, you could discuss this via pm with her, instead embarrassing yourself in public!
Out of that, it isn't her fault that the discussion slid away, but your reaction is kinda childish...

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Forget it. Taste is an opinion thing and if offspringrammsteinfan reacts like that it's his beer. Everyone does what he/she wants to

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 08:26 AM
You're right, Subsidal. Nevertheless offspringrammsteinfan should reconsider his social abilities...

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd say so too, but if he likes being that way then he really should stay like that. I take my own consequences out if it, like I did it with the s2a drummer and on any other situations *swings with the hips to the rythm and wonders what Sixpences up to*

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 12:55 PM
And you're right again!

Do I suppose correctly, that it was a personal thing between you and the drummer? Or was it something generally, he acted wrong?

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Well, the only thing he did, or rather didn't do, was an apology and a little complaining

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 01:29 PM
OK, so I suppose that's not my cup of tea. You surely got your reasons.

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 01:41 PM
If you really wanna know the story I'll write it you in a pm.

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Of course you can, when you want to. You made me quite curious about that.

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Okay, I'm writing it now

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 02:58 PM
A kinda sad story... :(

Subsidal
02-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Maybe, but it's his fault and therefore I don't care about it any longer. I take distance to people who do stuff like that very fast and just as fast I forget 'em. I really don't need people like that. Then I rather die alone

ey-drien
02-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Fuck, which time for today I have to write that I agree with you?!?
I should start to disagree with you just as a matter of principle! :p

No, seriously. He should make the first step now. If he does not, he isn't really worth to matter because of that!

acgc2002
02-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I could see offspring live 3 times in Rio de Janeiro. But the rammstein..unfortunately never!
Ich liebe Rammstein! Und das ist alles!

killboypwrheadjx
02-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Rammstein are some ugly fucks...but their music kicks ass. i like Du Hast and Links 234 or whatever that song is called.

Subsidal
02-06-2005, 01:34 AM
Fuck, which time for today I have to write that I agree with you?!?
I should start to disagree with you just as a matter of principle! :p

No, seriously. He should make the first step now. If he does not, he isn't really worth to matter because of that!
Just for a change, that you don't have to change your agreement attitude, I totally agree with you! :D

Jebus
02-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Has he not talked to you after all this time yet? The whole situation is rather silly when you think about it.

Subsidal
02-06-2005, 02:24 AM
Of course it is, but it's really not my problem. If she can't talk in a normal way and he can't find a little chat it's their fault.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Rammstein are some ugly fucks...but their music kicks ass. i like Du Hast and Links 234 or whatever that song is called.

It's not about tha looks it's about tha music. So why care about that they are some ugly fucks?

SoMeThInG
02-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Rammstein is one of the best bands of the worlds!!!!!! I love them!!!!!! My favorit Songs are: Engel, keine lust, dalai lama, los , Morgenstern and du riechst so gut :D

MoRoChA_DeW
02-19-2005, 07:05 PM
rammstein is so fuckin great!! but ive never seen them live :(

SCIF
02-19-2005, 07:16 PM
rammshtein cool group! scifia ppls - it fans rammshtein

intothevalleyofdeath
02-19-2005, 07:18 PM
they are way overrated

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 04:09 AM
they are way overrated

you really want to make me hate you, don't you?

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:10 AM
umm no, im just stating my opinion and i think rammstein is overrated

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:12 AM
umm no, im just stating my opinion and i think rammstein is overrated

Well if rammstein is overrated offspring is even more... So next time think before you post.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:16 AM
whatever, i dont really care, offspring isnt my favorie band...

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:24 AM
whatever, i dont really care, offspring isnt my favorie band...

if that's you in that avatar I guess you like the strokes a lot :) if so you like at least one good band :)

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:25 AM
what the hell makes you think that

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:36 AM
http://www.leadmill.co.uk/db/images/strokes-hist.jpg

Look to the hair, dude?

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:38 AM
hmm, well first of all i dont like them
second this is the look im going for
http://www.staticfiends.com/doors/jim-morrison_rocking-out.jpg

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:40 AM
well I guess we have both very different music tastes. what is a good thing. :)

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:42 AM
o so you think i like all the same kind of music...let me tell u something

on my minidisc right now i have

Avenged Sevenfold
Boston
The Doors
Megadeth
Beastie Boys
Bob Marley
MD.45
The Ramones
The Offspring
NOFX
Death By Stereo
Black Label Society

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:51 AM
No I don't. I just think you don't like the music I like and I don't like the music you like..

^ There are 2 bands in that list I like :D offcourse the offspring and the ramones :cool:

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:52 AM
u dont like a7x or megadeth

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:54 AM
I don't know megadeth good, I like the songs I know from them but that's it.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 06:55 AM
u should check out more of their shit

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 06:59 AM
there are so much bands I have to check out.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 07:00 AM
ya like lamb of god

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 07:04 AM
I rather check out german bands.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 07:05 AM
o...well then the only german bands i know of besides rammstein are HIM and Wizo

offspringrammsteinfan
02-20-2005, 07:06 AM
HIM and wizo suck.

intothevalleyofdeath
02-20-2005, 07:07 AM
i never said they were good, i only said i heard of them

offspringrammsteinfan
02-21-2005, 02:33 AM
If you care about good german music, check these ones out:

Oomph!
Guano Apes
Einsturzende Neubauten
And offcourse Rammstein

Those four are the best of germany.

BuddyHolly
02-21-2005, 04:03 AM
Guano Apes broke up... hooray!

last night i was watching a Eurosonic special at Rockpalast. There were some good german bands on it like Beatsteaks, there was also a pretty strange band called Von Spar wich was okay too.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-22-2005, 12:40 AM
wtf? you say hooray because one of the greatest german bands broke up? I tottally can't follow this...

BuddyHolly
02-22-2005, 05:09 AM
i just don't really like Guano Apes... they made a couple of good songs though. seen them live once and they sucked, so i can't be bothered about them breaking up

offspringrammsteinfan
02-25-2005, 11:16 AM
if you can't be bothered you won't say: hooray! :p

Maria
02-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh...my...God...
I saw Rammstein live yesterday in Ljubljana (SLO)... and i'm just thrilled.
Guys, i think that was the best show i've ever seen!
Support group was Apocalyptica - they were awesome, the crowd wanted them back on stage once they finished.
Then came Rammstein. The curtains went down and this the-coolest-stage-ever appeared in front of us. The concert began with "Reise, Reise" song, and lasted for allmost two hours..ended up with "Stripped".
They also played "Ohne dich" with Apocalyptica, and that was cool.
They had an amazing light show and fireworks! I was in a second row and it was really hot there. :D
Anyway i am really happy that i went to see that show and i just wanted to share this with you. :)
Rammstein rocks!!!

offspringrammsteinfan
02-26-2005, 11:06 AM
and that would take me another four months to believe ;) , than I see them.

Zack
02-26-2005, 11:17 AM
There freaks! But not bad music.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-26-2005, 03:02 PM
what the hell are you heading to?? there are freaks but not bad music.. I believe there are freaks but I also believe there is bad music... Like 60 cent that's really bad music... if you like rap or not, most people that like rap also hate 20 cent :p ;)

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Their latest video rocks!

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 06:34 AM
"Amerika ist wunderbar!" :D

Loved it!

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Keine Lust is their latest video...

and before Keine Lust there was Ohne Dich (wich sucked in my opinion), and before Ohne Dich there was Amerika wich was cool as hell. Rammstein has the coolest vids most of the time.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-27-2005, 11:29 AM
greatest of all was mein teil...

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 11:32 AM
i don't know, i like Amerika and Keine Lust too. Ich Will got a great vid too and so does Sonne and Engel and Du Hast and Du Richst So Gut and... well almost all of their video's are great (except from Links 2,3,4, Feuer Frei and Ohne Dich).

offspringrammsteinfan
02-27-2005, 11:40 AM
what's wrong with links 2,3,4? that was a great video :D but ohne dich and feuer frei were nothing special indeed.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 11:44 AM
it's just really crappy

offspringrammsteinfan
02-27-2005, 11:46 AM
no... it ain't...

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 11:47 AM
yes... it is...

offspringrammsteinfan
02-27-2005, 11:47 AM
no, it aint... :D

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 12:17 PM
uuuuuhm... yes it is... the special effects are crappy, and i think all those ants are pretty boring...

offspringrammsteinfan
02-28-2005, 02:19 AM
well when I have that video and I like all those ants.. but "sonne" and "Du reichtst so gut" have the best video's...

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 03:25 AM
I think I like Ich Will the best, just for the meaning of the song is reflected at an great way in that video

Scar
02-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh yeah, Ich Will really rocks!
I was at the concert just a few days ago and it was - I still can't find a word - AMAZING! Especially Ich Will - much better than on the record! :D

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 10:30 AM
I was at the concert just a few days ago and it was AMAZING! Especially Ich Will - much better than on the record! :D

hell yeah, their liveshows rule! :D

Scar
03-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Definately! And I can understand the lyrics without any problems :D :D

offspringrammsteinfan
03-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Definately! And I can understand the lyrics without any problems :D :D

All germans can :p

BuddyHolly
03-01-2005, 04:11 PM
even I know what some lyrics mean, the reason could be that i had to learn german for 5 years at highschool

offspringrammsteinfan
03-02-2005, 02:17 AM
or because there isn't a big difference between dutch and german, especialy in the part where I live (twente). :)

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 06:07 AM
where i live neither (Achterhoek)

MaaQhimself
03-12-2005, 05:21 AM

i havent seen them live myself but ive seen many live videos by them and they really seem to rock!! and now theyre coming to finland again!! this summer!! i really want to see them!!! Rammstein are one of my new favorite bands!! :p

offspringrammsteinfan
05-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Mtv is the worst thing in the world next to tmf (our local-wannabe-mtv-but-oh-they-are-so-in-love-with-even-worse-music). But hmm saying look-a-likes of rammstein exsist makes me laugh cause eventhrough I'm totally in love with them I have to say (cause I just can't deny) that rammstein themselfs are wannabe's (check out the band Oomph! which was there before rammstein, and inspired rammstein to make their music) we just need more bands who like oomph! and make the same music! :rolleyes: as long as their talented that is.

lint
05-06-2005, 06:28 PM
I've heard rammstein in german and in english. lets just say that they are WAY better in german :)

BuddyHolly
05-07-2005, 07:28 AM
we just need more bands who like oomph! and make the same music! :rolleyes: as long as their talented that is.

You should check Laibach...

I've heard rammstein in german and in english. lets just say that they are WAY better in german :)

Let's just say that they're great in German and they suck really bad in English ;)

grunge
05-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Rammstein is suck. I hate this band especially them lead-singer

Hybrid Offspring
05-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I like Rammstein. My brother has 3 of their albums, and they are awesome. I agree, they do sound brilliant in German, but crap in English. Great band!

original_prankster
05-07-2005, 06:06 PM
I usually like to UNDERSTAND what the lead singer is singing, so I don't usually listen to them. Great instrumentals though...

Tehran
05-07-2005, 06:17 PM

Yup, I think they are amazing. I've seen them live in Manchester (UK), they were truly great. Also if you like Rammstein you should listen to Megaherz (www.megaherz.com (http://www.megaherz.com) ), another german speaking band, they are heavy rock/industrial.

offspringrammsteinfan
05-09-2005, 03:00 AM
1. I SAID RAMMSTEIN-ALIKES NOT LOOK-A-LIKES.OOMPH IS NOT A RAMMSTEIN-ALIKE,CHECK THE LYRICS OF BOTH...
OOMPH: "anniversary"
I hang around and stare at the scene
it's unbelieveable and obscene
so fucking decadent and so clean
it's like a fucking film to me
a sudden sound is smashing my ears
a sudden light is feeding my fears
a sudden breeze is drying my tears
and then you're there and talk to me
so tell me do you see what I see?
and tell me do you feel what I feel?
and tell me do you know what I mean?
it's like a fucking malady
I can't believe it happen's to me
I try to run but I cannot flee
I hope you've come to rescue me:
it's a fucking anniversary!
don't try to deny me
don't try to deny me
still hang around here watching the scene
it's very elegant and so green
so fucking chic, you know what I mean
it's like a fucking trip to me
a sudden touch is hitting me hard
a sudden warmth is eating my heart
a sudden feeling tears me apart
are you still here to stay with me?
now tell me do you see what I see?
it fills me up with agony
I can't believe it happens to me
this is not where I wanted to be
I hope you've come to set me free:
don't try to deny me
don't try to deny me
don't try to treat me like that
[EROS: MAYBE A WHITE-SKINNIED-A$$-14-YEAR-OLD WOULD LIKE THIS SONG.]

RAMMSTEIN: "america"
Refrain:
We're all living in America,
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.

When I'm dancing, I want to lead,
even if you all are spinning alone,
let's exercise a little control.
I'll show you how it's done right.
We form a nice round (circle),
freedom is playing on all the fiddles,
music is coming out of the White House,
and near Paris stands Mickey Mouse.

We're all living in America...

I know steps that are very useful,
and I'll protect you from missteps,
and anyone who doesn't want to dance in the end,
just doesn't know that he has to dance!
I'll show you the right direction,
to Africa goes Santa Claus,

America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, Wonderbra,
Amerika, Amerika.

This is not a love song,
this is not a love song.
I don't sing my mother tongue,
No, this is not a love song.

Amerika is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, sometimes WAR,
Amerika, Amerika.
[EROS:THIS IS THE TRANSLATION OF "AMERIKA".THIS SHOWS HOW MATURE AND SERIOUS IS RAMMSTEIN WHEN MAKING A SONG,A WHITE-SKINNIED-A$$-14-YEAR-OLD WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS LYRICS.THAS WHAT I LIKE RAMMSTEIN.]

2 THERE IS MORE SERIOUS BANDS LIKE RAMMSTEIN,ONE DAY I MAY TELL YOU

3 ABOUT OFFSPRING,THEY HAVE TALENT FOR MAKING GOOD MUSIC,BUT THEY NEED A BETTER VOICE...

first, I wonder why you take one of the less serious songs of oomph but hell alright so in your eyes bands can't have funn? Fuck U!

And I'm 14?? You really need medication!

And again: FUCK! Man, rammstein is an clone of oomph! - not the other way around... A good clone stays a clone.

offspringrammsteinfan
05-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Yup, I think they are amazing. I've seen them live in Manchester (UK), they were truly great. Also if you like Rammstein you should listen to Megaherz (www.megaherz.com (http://www.megaherz.com) ), another german speaking band, they are heavy rock/industrial.

Someone else already told me about them, about a month ago. Now I own three albums of them. :) they are very cool.

Germans know how to make music :)

offspringrammsteinfan
05-17-2005, 12:52 AM
You said that you live in Berlin,and you didn't know 'Megaherz'.How can that be???

guy first i'm going to tell you something about the above post from you...

1. I ain't 14, that why I said you needed medication, cause you told me I was.
2. I don't like oomph more than rammstein, I like them on the same level. My favourite band is the offspring the second would be oomph/rammstein
3. Again I'm not 14. my birthday was 11/06/87, which means I'm almost 4 years older than that.
4. I'm not 20 either.
5. Have a nice day yourself to.

Alright than about megaherz, Well I live there now since 8 months. I'm on school there cause the HI level I had to study wasn't posible to learn in the netherlands cause it doesn't exsist there.

BuddyHolly
05-17-2005, 02:38 PM
1. I SAID RAMMSTEIN-ALIKES NOT LOOK-A-LIKES.OOMPH IS NOT A RAMMSTEIN-ALIKE,CHECK THE LYRICS OF BOTH...
OOMPH: "anniversary"
I hang around and stare at the scene
it's unbelieveable and obscene
so fucking decadent and so clean
it's like a fucking film to me
a sudden sound is smashing my ears
a sudden light is feeding my fears
a sudden breeze is drying my tears
and then you're there and talk to me
so tell me do you see what I see?
it's like a fucking malady
I can't believe it happen's to me
I try to run but I cannot flee
I hope you've come to rescue me:
don't try to deny me
don't try to deny me
still hang around here watching the scene
it's very elegant and so green
so fucking chic, you know what I mean
it's like a fucking trip to me
a sudden touch is hitting me hard
a sudden warmth is eating my heart
a sudden feeling tears me apart
are you still here to stay with me?
now tell me do you see what I see?
it fills me up with agony
this is not where I wanted to be
I hope you've come to set me free:
don't try to deny me
don't try to deny me
[EROS: MAYBE A WHITE-SKINNIED-A$$-14-YEAR-OLD WOULD LIKE THIS SONG.]

RAMMSTEIN: "america"
Refrain:
America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.

When I'm dancing, I want to lead,
even if you all are spinning alone,
let's exercise a little control.
I'll show you how it's done right.
freedom is playing on all the fiddles,
music is coming out of the White House,

We're all living in America...

I know steps that are very useful,
and I'll protect you from missteps,
and anyone who doesn't want to dance in the end,
just doesn't know that he has to dance!
I'll show you the right direction,
to Africa goes Santa Claus,

America is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, Wonderbra,
Amerika, Amerika.

This is not a love song,
this is not a love song.
I don't sing my mother tongue,
No, this is not a love song.

Amerika is wunderbar.
Amerika, Amerika.
Coca-Cola, sometimes WAR,
Amerika, Amerika.
[EROS:THIS IS THE TRANSLATION OF "AMERIKA".THIS SHOWS HOW MATURE AND SERIOUS IS RAMMSTEIN WHEN MAKING A SONG,A WHITE-SKINNIED-A$$-14-YEAR-OLD WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS LYRICS.THAS WHAT I LIKE RAMMSTEIN.]

2 THERE IS MORE SERIOUS BANDS LIKE RAMMSTEIN,ONE DAY I MAY TELL YOU

3 ABOUT OFFSPRING,THEY HAVE TALENT FOR MAKING GOOD MUSIC,BUT THEY NEED A BETTER VOICE...

So you're saying Rammstein are serious? haha I could be wrong (or my German is really that bad), but I thought Rammstein made some of the most none-serious songs ever...

offspringrammsteinfan
05-18-2005, 01:18 AM
rein raus, rein raus, rein raus?? yeah :)

BuddyHolly
05-18-2005, 02:55 AM
I SAID "they are serious and mature when making music"

I think Oomph are serious too. But they're just sucky songwriters (lyrics), but i don't care... I still do like the music.

Yatesy
05-18-2005, 03:24 AM
Rammstein suck & blow immensly at the same time. I've been told about their live shows and how 'great' they are, but I'm just not going to pay £20+ to watch a fire show.

offspringrammsteinfan
05-18-2005, 03:32 AM
Rammstein suck & blow immensly at the same time. I've been told about their live shows and how 'great' they are, but I'm just not going to pay £20+ to watch a fire show.

you don't even have L20,- so you are far away from talking about spending it.

Yatesy
05-18-2005, 03:43 AM
I have a quite a substantial amount of money actually, but I'd rather buy a ticket for a good band thank you very much.

offspringrammsteinfan
05-18-2005, 03:47 AM
I think Oomph are serious too. But they're just sucky songwriters (lyrics), but i don't care... I still do like the music.

I think they are great songwriters, maybe NOT every song, but the most "hell yeah".

Oomph! Tausend neue Lugen lyrics

Hast du heute schon geglaubt
Und dir einen Gott erlaubt
Hast du Gott heut umgebracht
Und ihn danach neu erdacht

Bist du völlig ausgebrannt
Von dir selber fortgerannt
Hast du den Verstand verlorn
Und ihn danach neugeborn

Bist du heute schon geflohn
Auf den großen Lügenthron
Wolltest du heut nur noch schrein
Konntest du dir nicht verzeihn

Alles bleibt in dir bestehn
Alles wird mit dir vergehn
Wenn du wirklich willst
Dann wirst du in dich gehn
Und du willst tausend neue lügen sehen

Hast du heute schon geweint
Dich mit deinem Gott vereint
Hat er dich vor dir verschont
Dich mit deinem Traum belohnt

Hast du wieder nachgedacht
Und dich dabei totgelacht
Hast du deine Welt verflucht
Und dir einen Trost gesucht

Bist du heute schon geflohn
Auf den großen Lügenthron
Warst du wieder ganz allein
In deinem kalten Kämmerlein

Alles bleibt in dir bestehn...

Tausend neue Lügen in dir
Tausend neue Lügen

Alles bleibt in dir bestehn...

beautifull....

offspringrammsteinfan
05-18-2005, 03:49 AM
I have a quite a substantial amount of money actually, but I'd rather buy a ticket for a good band thank you very much.

a, alright if you rather buy a ticket for avril lavigne than well "that's alright with me".

Yatesy
05-18-2005, 03:53 AM
Bands better than Rammstein and may be touring soon

Foo Fighters
QOTSA
Incubus
Offspring
Bad Religion
Kaiser chiefs
Jamiroquai

And those are just bands I like! so basically most bands>Rammstein

offspringrammsteinfan
05-18-2005, 03:59 AM

Foo Fighters
QOTSA
Incubus
Offspring
Bad Religion
Kaiser chiefs
Jamiroquai

none of these bands are better than them. but some of them kick ass indeed.

I would like to see queens of the stone age but that would mean I would have to miss the epica concert, which is easier to go to since the place is closer near my home and stuff. queens of the stone age are better than epica still.

I don't like jamiroquai, do like some of the songs from kaiser chiefs but wouldn't go to a concert of them.

I have already seen incubus and foo fighters, and I really would love to see bad religion live :D

BuddyHolly
05-18-2005, 05:03 AM

Foo Fighters
QOTSA
Incubus
Offspring
Bad Religion
Kaiser chiefs
Jamiroquai

Rammstein is better than Foo Fighters, QOTSA and Incubus.... (at least their live show... Incubus just really sucks). Offspring is way better than Rammstein. And I don't know about Bad Religion, Kaiser Chiefs and Jamiroquai cause I haven't seen them live yet (although i'm going to see Bad Religion and Kaiser Chiefs at the Lowlands festival this summer).

Yatesy
05-18-2005, 05:09 AM
Rammstein is better than Foo Fighters, QOTSA and Incubus.... (at least their live show... Incubus just really sucks)

Rammstein live show=crummy fire show! How can that be musically better than Incubus, Foo Fighters or QOTSA!?!? It's a bloody insult! :mad:

ashtray_girl_1
05-18-2005, 10:09 AM
in my opinion the ONLY band better than rammstein is the offspring

ashtray_girl_1
05-18-2005, 10:10 AM
rrrrrrammstein!!!!

BuddyHolly
05-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Rammstein live show=crummy fire show! How can that be musically better than Incubus, Foo Fighters or QOTSA!?!? It's a bloody insult! :mad:

Musically the aren't better than Foo Fighters or QOTSA. They are better than Incubus though...

punk_riOt
05-18-2005, 06:04 PM
yeah i like rammstein, i only go a couple of their songs tho so yeah..

offspringrammsteinfan
05-20-2005, 12:40 PM
in my opinion the ONLY band better than rammstein is the offspring

welcome, Me thinks so to (eventhrough oomph has the same position as rammstein by me #2../I can't just choose between them)

offspringrammsteinfan
05-31-2005, 12:45 AM
My "TOP 15" (2005)

1st Rammstein
2nd Goldrain
3rd Alex Cranz
4th 11 (n/a to the public)
5th Die Allergie
6th Within Temptation
7th Frato
8th Dj Attack
9th 44 (n/a to the public)
10th Offspring
11th 02 (n/a to the public)
12th Megaherz
13th Nightwish
14th Dj Neffy
15th Dj Encore

what? oomph? No I didn't forgot 'Oomph'
They are in my "TOP 100" list.

Like I care... You like dj's I mean whahaha... Offcourse oomph wouldn't be in your top100 shitlist.

offspringrammsteinfan
06-03-2005, 06:28 AM
I think djs are better than rappers and hiphopers.Whats you top 15?

01 Offspring
02 Rammstein/Oomph
03 Guns N Roses/ Velvet revolver
04 Nightwish
05 Queens of the stone age
06 Faith no more
07 Heideroosjes
08 Ramones
09 Oasis
10 Iron maiden
11 Hammerfall
12 Vankatoen
13 Steve vai
14 Within temptation
15 Cranberries/The cardigans

angel_eyes
06-03-2005, 06:36 AM
im not really a big fan of ramstien, to tell ya da truth i have never heard a single one of their songs so id have to say offspring are better.

ashtray_girl_1
06-03-2005, 05:39 PM
some people like rammstein, some people don't!!Face it!!

END OF DISCUSSION!!PLEASE!!

original_prankster
06-03-2005, 05:51 PM

Individuality IS NOT PERMITTED.

No. Let people hate what they hate and like what they like. Honestly, I'm not a fan of this band either.

offspringrammsteinfan
06-07-2005, 02:42 AM
WHERE IS "GOLDRAIN" ???

who's "goldrain"?

Skip91
06-07-2005, 02:57 AM

well yeah
duhhhhhhhhh
Obviously

offspringrammsteinfan
06-09-2005, 03:24 AM
shamefull there aren't any mp3's on their website

but does look cool'yeah

Do you have some of their mp3's?

Cejus
06-09-2005, 05:20 AM
I like Rammstein, too! I was in a concert, a few months ago, here in Leganés (Madrid, Spain). It was great! Their concerts funcking rule!! :cool:

I like other german bands: Ärzte, Silbermond, Donots... I think Die Ärzte are my favourite one, they are so fuckin funny!! :D (Of course, I understand german, sonst würde ich diese Bands gar nicht kennen! haha)

PS: I've heard some Oomph! songs, too, but I don't like them too much... :o

offspringrammsteinfan
06-09-2005, 07:03 AM
I like Rammstein, too! I was in a concert, a few months ago, here in Leganés (Madrid, Spain). It was great! Their concerts funcking rule!! :cool:

I like other german bands: Ärzte, Silbermond, Donots... I think Die Ärzte are my favourite one, they are so fuckin funny!! :D (Of course, I understand german, sonst würde ich diese Bands gar nicht kennen! haha)

I've only heard people talking about silbermond, and that they were like the new within temptation. Are they really awesome, and if so please ad to msn and send me some song, I really dig to check them out.

offspringrammsteinfan
06-09-2005, 07:09 AM

also if we are talking about serious great german bands, here are some other you should check out: Die toten hosen (very great punk, eventhrough all their songs are about football and I hate that game I still really love them), Terrorgruppe (also great punk), Oomph (actually the real rammstein), Einsturzende neubauten (one of the most special bands around, don't expect very load music, but do expect music that is from the heart and made with the most special instruments around "trash ;)".

Cejus
06-11-2005, 12:39 PM
also if we are talking about serious great german bands, here are some other you should check out: Die toten hosen (very great punk, eventhrough all their songs are about football and I hate that game I still really love them), Terrorgruppe (also great punk), Oomph (actually the real rammstein), Einsturzende neubauten (one of the most special bands around, don't expect very load music, but do expect music that is from the heart and made with the most special instruments around "trash ;)".
Oh, I forgot to name "Die Toten Hosen" in my list, too!! haha. I love their album "Auswärts Spiel", specially the song "Was Zählt" (Denn nur die Liebe zählt!!!). By the way, Silbermond has nothing to do with Within Temptation... Silbermond are really pop. I like them, tho :rolleyes:

PS: I do listen to "Wohlstandskinder", too. It's funny how I started listening to them: I downloaded a song years ago (through Napster!), thinking it was an Offspring song... Then I heard it, and realised they were singing in german haha. So I found out that the song was from a group called Wohlstandskinder. They're kinda punk-rock...

offspringrammsteinfan
06-13-2005, 02:31 AM
PS: I do listen to "Wohlstandskinder", too. It's funny how I started listening to them: I downloaded a song years ago (through Napster!), thinking it was an Offspring song... Then I heard it, and realised they were singing in german haha. So I found out that the song was from a group called Wohlstandskinder. They're kinda punk-rock...

Don't know them ;) when I have a new computer I will download it :)...
Also check out: Wir sind helden! Just saw an video a mate of me downloaden. Great stuff. Bit poppy but hell...

@ Eros: Uhm I bet you did just downloaden some stuff that was placed under the name "Oomph" cause all their songs rull ;) which songs of them do you own? I would suggest you to download "augen auf" "Brennende liebe"-featuring L'ama immortelle and "My hell" - my hell is really wierd, I bet really no one made a song like that before... :)

If I have a new computer I could send you some songs of oomph!

clokey43
07-02-2005, 05:32 AM
Rammstein r great, ive got all the ablums so if any one is interested ill upload em if i can work out how, u c im blonde when it comes to technology! Tell me if ya interested!

Preecey
07-02-2005, 06:15 AM
I have Mutter and I think that's great. I really want to get more albums, though.

clokey43
07-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Ok if u want em, ill need someone to understand that im incompetant with comoputer and explain how to upload them lol then u can all have em!

shmee
07-16-2005, 09:08 AM
im going to see rammtein tonite. should be fuckin immense!!!!!!!!! :p

kickass0987654321
07-16-2005, 02:22 PM
ive heard of them but never actually heard their music.

ashtray_girl_1
07-16-2005, 06:29 PM
shame on you!download tier now! :D

Conspiracy of One
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Rammstein is a great band! DU HAST!

bluefudge
07-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Rammstien is to.. like.. "screamy" i like the softer rock.. but.. that.. that aint good

sk8itgr8
07-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I luv RAMMSTEIN! they have soo many good songs like du hast and mein teil! they have other good ones too! :D

ashtray_girl_1
07-27-2005, 05:36 PM
du du hasst mich
du hasst mich
du hast mich gefragt und ich hab' nichts gesagt!!!!

anyone knows where to download tot der president, rammstein's cover of kill the president?huh?

Aannj
07-28-2005, 08:48 AM
I love Rammstein, i remember saw em at 2001 Sydney Big Day Out, the show they put on was absolutely amazing!

Hit_That
07-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Rammstein is the second greatest band on the face of this planet..

Du Hast Mein teil
(you have my part)

Kalia
08-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Ah! This is my type of music!

This is 95% of the music I listen to:

Eisbrecher, Impaled Nazarene, L'ama Immortelle, Laibach, Oomph!, Rammstein, and my favorite, MEGAHERZ!!!!!! Ah, I love them. I have most of all of those bands CD's, lol. I have all of Rammstein's, Laibach, Oomph and Megaherz!!!

offspringrammsteinfan
08-31-2005, 01:09 PM
Ah! This is my type of music!

This is 95% of the music I listen to:

Eisbrecher, Impaled Nazarene, L'ama Immortelle, Laibach, Oomph!, Rammstein, and my favorite, MEGAHERZ!!!!!! Ah, I love them. I have most of all of those bands CD's, lol. I have all of Rammstein's, Laibach, Oomph and Megaherz!!!

You gotta know I HATE YOU for not knowing you... I want to have all the oomph cd's but i sticked to the last 4 cause I couldn't get the others.

But great music taste you've got ;)

Cejus
08-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Rammstein are going to put out a new album, aren't they? I've already heard their new single, "Benzin", and I must confess that I don't like it that much. Hope the new album will be better than the song :rolleyes:

grunge
08-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't like this band and maybe I hate them. They have some good guitar's riffs in some songs.

it's just my opinion

dalaksta
08-31-2005, 06:14 PM
i know what rammstein is but what language is it in?

Mentally_Challenged
08-31-2005, 06:15 PM
German. And i've only heard a few songs by Rammstein; Du Hast, Sonne and Feur Frei. I like them though =D

dalaksta
09-01-2005, 03:20 PM
i think they would way more awsome if i could understand them.[i am from louisville, KY, America]

offspringrammsteinfan
09-04-2005, 03:27 PM
i think they would way more awsome if i could understand them.[i am from louisville, KY, America]

the strenght of rammstein leis in there language, if they would sing english all the time it wouldn't sound as strong as when they do right now...

HELLL YEAHH A NEW RAMMSTEIN ALBUMMMMM - Release date: November

ashtray_girl_1
09-05-2005, 12:56 PM
i know what rammstein is but what language is it in?

in chinese

offspringrammsteinfan
09-11-2005, 05:49 AM
in chinese

No not chinese, I thought it was in "Drunken". :p

Ixnay Splin
09-11-2005, 02:16 PM
they are my favorite german rock band. Actualy they are the only german band that I know but they still kick ass. I wish i could understand the lyrics though.

http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics has all the lyric translations German-->English

A friend of mine heard a German band off of a FIFA game called Oomph! but they are shit.

I haven't seen them live but have seen bits of live shows off of Lichtspielhaus

I learn German at school and reading the translations improved my German vocabulary a bit : "Ich hätte Lust zu onanieren"
"I would feel like masturbating" I guess that's where the word 'onanist' cums from :p lol

RAMMSTEIN RULE!!!

YEAH!!!

offspringrammsteinfan
09-12-2005, 02:33 AM
http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics has all the lyric translations German-->English

A friend of mine heard a German band off of a FIFA game called Oomph! but they are shit.

I haven't seen them live but have seen bits of live shows off of Lichtspielhaus

I learn German at school and reading the translations improved my German vocabulary a bit : "Ich hätte Lust zu onanieren"
"I would feel like masturbating" I guess that's where the word 'onanist' cums from :p lol

RAMMSTEIN RULE!!!

YEAH!!!

I quite don't understand the world mothafucka... Rammstein is the same as oomph! still you think oomph is shit and rammstein kicks ass?
Rammstein is just an clone of "oomph", an good one but even an good clone stays an clone.

offspringrammsteinfan
12-20-2005, 10:43 AM
Has anybody else bought the new album "Rosenrot" :cool: ?

Spring!!!! :D

dalaksta
12-22-2005, 08:24 AM

YEAH!!! I love German metal! I don't understand but I also don't care!!! My mom and grandma both speek German so they can translate it. (My mom was born in America my grandma was born in Germany) RAMMSTEIN IS THE BEST!!!

dalaksta
12-22-2005, 08:25 AM
Has anybody else bought the new album "Rosenrot" :cool: ?

Spring!!!! :D
Yeah Ive got most of it.

dalaksta
12-22-2005, 08:26 AM
the strenght of rammstein leis in there language, if they would sing english all the time it wouldn't sound as strong as when they do right now...

HELLL YEAHH A NEW RAMMSTEIN ALBUMMMMM - Release date: November
Yeah I have figred that out. When I made those other two posts I didn't listen to them very often.

offspringrammsteinfan
12-22-2005, 11:18 AM
YEAH!!! I love German metal! I don't understand but I also don't care!!! My mom and grandma both speek German so they can translate it. (My mom was born in America my grandma was born in Germany) RAMMSTEIN IS THE BEST!!!

I agree : Rammstein is tha best :)

dalaksta
12-23-2005, 12:17 PM
I agree : Rammstein is tha best :)
Yep, they must be. Die Totan Hosen is pretty close though (not sound wise, quality wise)

offspringrammsteinfan
12-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Yep, they must be. Die Totan Hosen is pretty close though (not sound wise, quality wise)

In my eyes die toten hosen are even better than rammstein ;) . And that's hard to be... In fact I just got a new sweater of die toten hosen today, this one:
http://www.emp.de/ACfrG/productimg/1/131256a.jpg
http://www.emp.de/ACfrG/productimg/1/131256b.jpg

:cool:

dalaksta
01-01-2006, 10:16 AM
In my eyes die toten hosen are even better than rammstein ;) . And that's hard to be... In fact I just got a new sweater of die toten hosen today, this one:
http://www.emp.de/ACfrG/productimg/1/131256a.jpg
http://www.emp.de/ACfrG/productimg/1/131256b.jpg

:cool:
Kewl. That sweat shirt is awesome. I still think Rammstein is better.

offspringrammsteinfan
01-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Kewl. That sweat shirt is awesome. I still think Rammstein is better.

Thanx :)...

Well I don't care to much about which band is better :P, I love both bands.

phee
01-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I love Rammstein. Pick up their DVD of their music videos. They're some of the most bizarre videos! Love the one for "Sonne".

offspringrammsteinfan
01-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I love Rammstein. Pick up their DVD of their music videos. They're some of the most bizarre videos! Love the one for "Sonne".

They must be the most creative band ever... All their video's are brilliant :D ..

Did u already see the one for "Rosenrot"?

phee
01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
They must be the most creative band ever... All their video's are brilliant :D ..

Did u already see the one for "Rosenrot"?

Agreed, and no, I haven't seen the video for "Rosenrot" yet. Where did you see it?

offspringrammsteinfan
01-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Agreed, and no, I haven't seen the video for "Rosenrot" yet. Where did you see it?

I downloaded it ;)

Tehran
01-10-2006, 05:30 AM
I've seen it. It's good, prolly their best video from 'Rosenrot' so far.

Can't wait for the video of 'Mann gegen Mann' and 'Stirb Nicht Vor Mir'...