PDA

View Full Version : drunk forever

I don't know
03-04-2005, 11:14 AM
there's one kind of alcohol that if u drink u can be drunk forever(if u drink too much u'll die), weird isn't it?

Panzerfaust92
03-04-2005, 11:24 AM
No there isn't you liar. Why would you make up a lie like that?

HeadAroundU
03-04-2005, 11:30 AM
there's one kind of alcohol that if u drink u can be drunk forever(if u drink too much u'll die), weird isn't it?
When you was little child your parents gave you one shot of that kind of alcohol :D Unfortunatelly you are alive :D

Aimeht
03-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Uhm... Nice dream thought.

Inshane
03-04-2005, 11:47 AM
I wonder where you get your information from, it sure isnt a reliable source.

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:10 PM
i think that that drink would suck, personally. You wouldn't be able to function to the best of your ability, or drive...I wouldn't drink it.

Panzerfaust92
03-04-2005, 12:12 PM
I think people could function, they just wouldn't be crisp.

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:17 PM
^^ yeah, exactly. Things like driving would be incredibly dangerous! And any advances in civilization would grind to a halt, we'd probably all be wiped out by some new superbug which couldn't be destroyed because scientists were too drunk to develop anything against it. Humans have excelled through their intelligence and it would just destroy it, and wed die.

Also i probably wouldn't be able to do classics very well... :eek:

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 12:21 PM
I find that drinking gives me the ability to speak almost any language fluently.

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I find that drinking gives me the ability to speak almost any language fluently.

'any language' ? ;) weird, actually one of my friends is awesome at french when drunk which is really odd. I doubt i'm much good though.

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
'any language' ? ;) weird, actually one of my friends is awesome at french when drunk which is really odd. I doubt i'm much good though.
There are recordings of me rapping in Russian. Although no one I know speaks Russian, so I'm pretty safe.

Izie
03-04-2005, 12:30 PM
There are recordings of me rapping in Russian. Although no one I know speaks Russian, so I'm pretty safe.

So... can we hear that then?

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 12:31 PM
So... can we hear that then?
Well that'll require alcohol.

Izie
03-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Well that'll require alcohol.

It can be arranged.

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:35 PM

humm...but you know that i'd only REALLY respect you if you could rap in Latin.... :p

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 12:42 PM
humm...but you know that i'd only REALLY respect you if you could rap in Latin.... :p
Infandum regina, jubes renovarem dolorem.

outonpatrol
03-04-2005, 12:48 PM
this is bullshit

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Infandum regina, jubes renovarem dolorem.

oh bravo.

I'm not entirely sure about the 'jubes' - pray tell.

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 12:52 PM
oh bravo.

I'm not entirely sure about the 'jubes' - pray tell.
I believe it means 'who brings'. I think I might've forgotten the word for 'who'. But I don't remember the latin word for that, I'd assume it's something like que.

Noodles is gay
03-04-2005, 12:56 PM
I believe it means 'who brings'. I think I might've forgotten the word for 'who'. But I don't remember the latin word for that, I'd assume it's something like que.

who? = quis?
who (m) = qui
who (f) =quae

So we have; abominable queen, 'who brings' renewed pain?

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 01:02 PM
who? = quis?
who (m) = qui
who (f) =quae

So we have; abominable queen, 'who brings' renewed pain?
well I would've used 'terrible' but abominable works as well. and yes.

the_GoDdEsS
03-04-2005, 01:17 PM

Didn't they teach you you could die during wanking too? Life's full of surprises like that.

To the fluency thing: Alcohol helps me too. Makes the inhibitions and insecurities go away.

I don't know
03-04-2005, 05:19 PM
sorry, I said that it was forever, I was just drunk, hehehe :D , what I meant to say was that this kind of alcohol keep us drunk for a long time(few days), I'm really sorry. My english teacher told me it today, but I just didn't understand that well, after I talked to my brother and then he explained(the teacher said the same thing to his class) to me that u would be drunk for a few days, not forever, hehehe :D . sorry again, I'm so stupid.