PDA

View Full Version : Steve Stell of Enforsaken : CAN ´T WE KILL THIS FUCKIN GAY?

RonWelty
10-29-2004, 01:57 PM
also notice don the website that under your own personal dislikes, you have listed one thing and one thing only: The Offspring (laughs). Why do they rub you the wrong way?

That changes from week to week. One week, it’s Celine Dion, the next it’s fucking Evanescence. This week, it’s The Offspring. Dexter Holland is just irritating! His voice…for ten fucking years, this geek…it’s not even punk rock. Just the sound…dude, I just want to go over there and strangle all of them and slit their fucking throats!

(Laughs) Well the fact that they’re 40 years old and write songs about how bad their parents are towards them is a bit of a stretch (laughs)!

Yeah! He’s shy and can’t ask a chick out on a date…COME ON!! He’s 38 years old and got to be rich as hell by now. Quit, retire and fuck off, man! Stop releasing these shitty ass albums! These singles are still being played in heavy rotation everywhere but whatever. Next week it will be someone else.

offspringbaby2004
10-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Well I think this Steve Stell of Enforsaken sucks, if he is going to be like that than he's an idiot! :mad: That makes me mad!

~mandy~

Sixpence.
10-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Steve Stell... So does any nuthouse miss him??? I think yes.

BaDhAbIt
10-29-2004, 03:00 PM
hey lets start a website: stevestellofenforsakensucks.com :D

Sixpence.
10-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Well, that's an idea.

RonWelty
10-29-2004, 03:02 PM
yeah
!!!!!

Sixpence.
10-29-2004, 03:29 PM
For Steve Stell: "And the voices told me to blow you away" (special delivery)

PresidentKiller
10-29-2004, 06:14 PM
...He’s 38 years old and got to be rich as hell by now. Quit, retire and fuck off, man!

Notice the desperation in his words... he wants his "piece of cake" in this Entertainment world... but he just couldn't get it....

...These singles are still being played in heavy rotation everywhere but whatever. Next week it will be someone else.

Yeah, we want Enforsaken singles so badly... because we know a lot of Enforsaken here in Mexico (or even in a lot of places outside the U.S....). Come on, how can you take a band whose "official website" is hosted on the "free" Geocities so seriously ...?

RonWelty
10-30-2004, 08:02 AM
eheheh good view :D