PDA

View Full Version : I got owned by a 3 year old!

the_GoDdEsS
03-06-2005, 12:08 PM
I babysat the kiddy and when he was leaving he showed me his middle finger. On both hands. I love kids!

Kitten
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
You should have sticky taped the little bastards hands together for that, fuck, when I was 8 I did that to my parents, and got belted...

nieh
03-06-2005, 12:11 PM
You should've cut his fingers off. That would teach him.

I actually had a teacher in 6th grade that told us "if any of you ever gives me the finger, you'll be walking around without one" after someone flipped off one of the other teachers.

The Talking Pie
03-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I agree. Or at least smacked him round the head. I hate kids once they become aware of the world they exist in... because then they become little bastards and strive to make themselves the centre of that world and everyone's attention; primarily by attracting that attention by means of misbehaving *grrs at the stupid kiddies*

the_GoDdEsS
03-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Haha, nah! He's fucking sweet. It's just his older brother teaches him to piss people off. And the little one does it because it makes people laugh. Doubtful he knows what it is at all.

dirtybird
03-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Haha, nah! He's fucking sweet. It's just his older brother teaches him to piss people off. And the little one does it because it makes people laugh. Doubtful he knows what it is at all.

Then take his middle fingers and shove them up his BROTHER's ass.

BuddyHolly
03-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Overhere there's a televisionshow for kids. Last week there was a host from another kidsshow as a guest and kids could call to ask her questions. One kid called in and asked her if she ever got mad when a kid got annoying. She said no but if the kid wich called in would like to she could act if she was mad at him. So she said (she was just joking) that she had it with him and he should get away. And when she was finished the kid was quiet for a moment.... and then he said: Shut up you dirty whore! and then he hung up the phone. It was kind of funny but isn't it a bad thing kids of that age use such language?

Inshane
03-06-2005, 02:56 PM
(woohoo voor kopspijkers)

BuddyHolly
03-06-2005, 02:57 PM
i already had seen it by accident at that show called Blinq. I don't know how i got watching it but if it's going to be that fun every week i'm going to watch it more often :rolleyes:

Inshane
03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
i already had seen it by accident at that show called Blinq. I don't know how i got watching it but if it's going to be that fun every week i'm going to watch it more often :rolleyes:

one of the co hosts of that program also had this show called Mirakel. And its a live program where kids with problems call for advice and everything. So one time this little kid called who had a brother that couldnt hear or see. And she was explaining this on the phone to that host. And the first thing the host said to the girl was : Oh say Hi to your brother, can he see me ?!!

thats so sad.

(woohoo for kopspijkers again)

Unnatural Disaster
03-06-2005, 03:03 PM
lol thats really funny

BuddyHolly
03-06-2005, 03:05 PM
yeah! i've seen that one on Kopspijkers. That was a fun show though. Once there was this little kid on that show and a friend of mine and i sent her an e-mail, and we told her that we had fallen in love with her etc... and put the name and emailadress of another friend under it. A couple of days later he got a couple of e-mails by her. He thought he was pretty cool cause he didn't know he got some emails of a 10 year old girl. :rolleyes:

Inshane
03-06-2005, 03:07 PM
you didnt spoil his fantasys now, did you? hehe. fun stuff.

BuddyHolly
03-06-2005, 03:08 PM
no we didn't. But the 10 year old did when she told her age, after he asked it when she alread sent him like 5 or 6 emails :D

Titus
03-06-2005, 03:11 PM
3 years old? omg lol
My friend has a lil bro, 4 years old, he has a diry vocabulary, and he always show his finger to, but he is funny :D

Linda
03-06-2005, 03:35 PM
3 years old? omg lol
My friend has a lil bro, 4 years old, he has a diry vocabulary, and he always show his finger to, but he is funny :D

People don't realize that's the worse thing you can do, to laugh at a little kid when they do or say things like that. You're telling them they're being cute, and they continue to do it even when it stops being cute. As they get older, it just gets worse until they are completely out of control.

Titus
03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
but he is funny :D
I didn t say he is funny cuz he always show his finger.
By the way, i agree Linda

Noodles is gay
03-06-2005, 03:38 PM
I babysat the kiddy and when he was leaving he showed me his middle finger. On both hands. I love kids!

HAHAHA!!!! I'd go fucking insane at the little dude!

Talking about fingers:

http://destille-muenster.de/sommerfest/finger.jpg

nitropenguin!
03-06-2005, 03:46 PM
=/ Hey guys it was just a finger gesture, deep breaths. It'll do ya some good.

That's adorable, Sim =P Damn that brother of his, though.

The Talking Pie
03-06-2005, 04:32 PM
People don't realize that's the worse thing you can do, to laugh at a little kid when they do or say things like that. You're telling them they're being cute, and they continue to do it even when it stops being cute. As they get older, it just gets worse until they are completely out of control.
I agree completely.

dirtybird
03-06-2005, 06:03 PM

That's too true. Even in Middle and High School, when you laugh at the peopel who do immature stuff, it encourages them, and it annoys the hell out of me.

SkunkIt
03-06-2005, 08:57 PM
I babysat the kiddy and when he was leaving he showed me his middle finger. On both hands. I love kids!That's like me. When I was about 5, I was making funny faces and looking out the window, then these guys that were about teenagers or in their 20's drove next to my mom's car and started making funny faces at me, The light turned red, I gave them the middle finger and my mom drove away. She didn't know about IT, because I was in the back seat. It's still funny when I think about it! :D