PDA

View Full Version : Stupid fucking idiots...*blowing off anger*

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Fuck fuck fuck, I hate being fucking 14.

I went to get my eyebrow pierced for a second time today but my piercer wasn't in so my mom and I decided to go somewhere else. We spent another 3 hours driving to this other place and when we got there it turns out the stupid motherfuckers won't pierce anyone under 16 unless you're there for a simple ear piercing well fucking a I can pierce my ears myself without wasting my fucking money getting it done professionally. So, I asked them why they won't pierce anyone under 16 and they're like "Well it's just our policy." Fuck the policy. I'm so fucking tired of saving up my fucking money to get something done to just be rejected service because I was born in '90. Since I couldn't seem to calm the fuck down after they said "it's just our policy" I told them to fuck right off and realize something key to what I wanted, I have 11 piercings as it is, done by a professional already why the fuck can't you let the "policy" slip for once? I walked out extremely pissed off and stayed pissed off for about an hour. *I lose my temper quite easily* We went to 5 other tattoo emporiums to see if they'd pierce me, of course, they won't pierce anyone under 16. So now I must wait til next Saturday to get my eyebrow done. But the fucking awesome thing about it all is my friends always try to go to the same Emporium that I usually go to to get my piercings and Tony will refuse to pierce 'em (I wonder why...) Anyways, my point is, people fucking suck and need to go suck a huge fucking Mongolian maggot infested cock.

I'm done now.

arak0r
03-06-2005, 08:19 PM
i posted in here so this topic didnt suck anymore

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:20 PM
It's the law in a quite a few (if not most or all) states to not pierce anyone under 16, even with parental permission. The guy who usually does yours knows your parents well, doesn't he? Because that would probably be why he does yours. Otherwise, a piercer could lose their license and they/the establishment could be fined. For the most part, if you find a place that will do it regardless of the law, it is a place you would not want to be pierced at anyways. Unlicensed & untrained piercers, improper jewelry, improper equipment, improper sterilization, etc.

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 08:29 PM
It's the law in a quite a few (if not most or all) states to not pierce anyone under 16, even with parental permission. The guy who usually does yours knows your parents well, doesn't he? Because that would probably be why he does yours. Otherwise, a piercer could lose their license and they/the establishment could be fined. For the most part, if you find a place that will do it regardless of the law, it is a place you would not want to be pierced at anyways. Unlicensed & untrained piercers, improper jewelry, improper equipment, improper sterilization, etc.

Eh, he doesn't know my parents at all really. He knows me better than my parents but that's on account of the fact that I've been to just about every show his band and his friend's band have ever played. He's been piercing me since I turned 13 and has had no problem with doing so yet when my friends come in with their parents he won't do it (Yeah he still has my mother fill out the consent form when I get mine done). As for a bad environment the place is very clean compared to some places I've seen down in Seattle, they may not be as great as Slave To The Needle but it's not like they're unsanitary. He's licensed and all that good stuff as well.

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Maybe it's a tattoo guy that your parents know? hmm. I remember you saying your parents know someone. Anyways, I wasn't saying your current piercer is bad (if he was, you'd have all kinds of problems and/or diseases by now...which I'm assuming you don't)...just saying most places that pierce underage *are* like that, so you shouldn't get pierced at one of those anyways. You could end up with more problems than your eyebrow piercing is worth =\.

Though, I do think it's a little weird that the guy will pierce you underage... =\. But at least he's clean and isn't screwing anything up.

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 08:37 PM
My 'rents got all of their tattoos (except my mom's most recent) by Adam who also works there but they never really socialized with Tony. I was always with them when they got tattooed but I don't see how that connects with anything. I looked on Tony's website to see if it said anything about age and all that but it doesn't...Bleh, oh well I'll have to ask him on Saturday then.

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:40 PM
I know it doesn't connect. I was confusing the piercer & the tattoo artist. I knew your parents had a connection to someone, but I couldn't remember who. When I first brought it up, I made a mistake and thought it was the piercer (hence why he would pierce you...he knows your parents well). In actuality, it was the tattoo artist. Sorry for being confused. If I had been correct, it would've connected though... =p.

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Haha, s'all good, I got what you meant.

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 08:48 PM
did I mention that I'm almost 18. haha homos

In September. You're not as cool as my boyfriend though, he'll be 18 on Friday :D

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:49 PM
And I'll be 19 in 3 months...your point? And the guy I'm seeing is 23...?

ThrashedThrasher
03-06-2005, 08:51 PM
And I'll be 19 in 3 months...your point? And the guy I'm seeing is 23...?

I'll be 15 in...7 months!!! Haha, I didn't have a point in what I said. That dude is fucking annoying though yepyep.

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:53 PM
ha, no, not you. That idiot who is so proud to be "almost" 18.

I'm being confusing tonight, I think.

Anyway, odd that you mentioned Slave To The Needle...my tattoo artist is doing some flash or something with a guy that works there. =)

Rag Doll
03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
You're not pissing anyone off. You're just being immature & pathetic.

Nice try though! =)

SkunkIt
03-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Fuck fuck fuck, I hate being fucking 14.

I went to get my eyebrow pierced for a second time today but my piercer wasn't in so my mom and I decided to go somewhere else. We spent another 3 hours driving to this other place and when we got there it turns out the stupid motherfuckers won't pierce anyone under 16 unless you're there for a simple ear piercing well fucking a I can pierce my ears myself without wasting my fucking money getting it done professionally. So, I asked them why they won't pierce anyone under 16 and they're like "Well it's just our policy." Fuck the policy. I'm so fucking tired of saving up my fucking money to get something done to just be rejected service because I was born in '90. Since I couldn't seem to calm the fuck down after they said "it's just our policy" I told them to fuck right off and realize something key to what I wanted, I have 11 piercings as it is, done by a professional already why the fuck can't you let the "policy" slip for once? I walked out extremely pissed off and stayed pissed off for about an hour. *I lose my temper quite easily* We went to 5 other tattoo emporiums to see if they'd pierce me, of course, they won't pierce anyone under 16. So now I must wait til next Saturday to get my eyebrow done. But the fucking awesome thing about it all is my friends always try to go to the same Emporium that I usually go to to get my piercings and Tony will refuse to pierce 'em (I wonder why...) Anyways, my point is, people fucking suck and need to go suck a huge fucking Mongolian maggot infested cock.

I'm done now.

I wanna get a tatoo, but i'm too young. Only one more year.

UgLy_eLf
03-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Atleast you have the money to get piercings, they're extremely expensive.
It's funny how it costs the place 5 bucks to pierce you and they make profits of up to 50$ on every piercing. I used to have a passion for piercings, I read everything I possibly could, it's history, culture, procedures (now&then.) I've lost interest in it all. People pierce and tattoo themselves for all the wrong reasons these days. "Hey it's cool, its so pretty, mommy please please please I want the butterfly on my ankle." Eh *sigh* What used to be unique is nothing but another fad, rather sad, but hey on the bright side, it'll be easier to find jobs in the next 10 years, almost every teenager has SOMETHING pierced/tattooed.

dirtybird
03-07-2005, 01:42 AM
i posted in here so this topic didnt suck anymore

What would we do without you?

I hate being 14 too, although it's mostly because of the way highschoolers treat you. They say stuff like 'aww you're so young', etc. and really they're only a couple years older. I would say I hate it because I can't drive, as welll, but I'm scared to drive (I don't trust my coordination enough) so that's fine, for now.

UgLy_eLf
03-07-2005, 03:57 AM
A couple of years during adolescence is a lot.

an 18 yr old and a 14 yr old, different people, physically and mentally.

24 yr old and 28 yr old, more alike than ^ because they're done growing, and I dont just mean physically, so much changes during your teenage years, you'll look back when you're 18+ and say "what the hell." You'll see.

Then you'll look back when you're 30 and say "What the hell" haha vicious cycle, reach 50 and you'll say "where the HELL did my life go" hahahaha, I am sooo tired, why cant I sleep?

saska de o...
03-07-2005, 04:05 AM
i hate being 14....

ThrashedThrasher
03-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Atleast you have the money to get piercings, they're extremely expensive.
It's funny how it costs the place 5 bucks to pierce you and they make profits of up to 50$ on every piercing. I used to have a passion for piercings, I read everything I possibly could, it's history, culture, procedures (now&then.) I've lost interest in it all. People pierce and tattoo themselves for all the wrong reasons these days. "Hey it's cool, its so pretty, mommy please please please I want the butterfly on my ankle." Eh *sigh* What used to be unique is nothing but another fad, rather sad, but hey on the bright side, it'll be easier to find jobs in the next 10 years, almost every teenager has SOMETHING pierced/tattooed.

I get uber discounts on my piercings...They're normally $60 but I only get charged $30 if not $40. Anyways, what I've seem to notice (especially in my friends) is that ever since I got my first piercing other than my ears (my eyebrow) they've been piercing themselves with fucking saftey pins and shit. Fuck, my buddy Michelle did her eyebrow about a month ago and her mom would kill her if she found out, so far she hasn't but the fucking idiot of a friend of mine takes it out when she goes home and puts it back in when she goes to school so it looks like shite cause she's tearing up the skin, it's gross and I've told her time and time again to wait til she's 18 but does anyone listen to me? Fuck no. Not only have I created this fucking trend at my school but ear stretching has become slightly popular as well, of course, no one plans on going as far as I do but they do it all wrong so they're ears are fucking gross looking. As for tattoos, I don't even have to ask my parents they're the ones that are paying for half of my first one when I turn 18 so I rarely bring the subject up unless I have new ideas for their tattoos. Although, my ex offered to give me a tattoo and piercings since he was a trained and licensed tattooist/piercer but that never pulled through for the obvious that my parents would kick my ass.

samr
03-07-2005, 02:54 PM
This topic screams "spoiled brat".

JohnnyNemesis
03-07-2005, 08:30 PM
^Truth. Gospel truth.

dirtybird
03-07-2005, 09:15 PM
A couple of years during adolescence is a lot.

an 18 yr old and a 14 yr old, different people, physically and mentally.

24 yr old and 28 yr old, more alike than ^ because they're done growing, and I dont just mean physically, so much changes during your teenage years, you'll look back when you're 18+ and say "what the hell." You'll see.

Actually I have a lot of older friends, granted I'm probably the oldest 14 yearold around.. (maturity wise).

JohnnyNemesis
03-07-2005, 10:13 PM
^That's what every 14 year old says. Hell, I said it when I was 14 too. It was true, but I was nowhere near as mature as I thought I was. I GUARANTEE that you'll say the same when you hit my age. (21)

dirtybird
03-07-2005, 10:14 PM
^That's what every 14 year old says. Hell, I said it when I was 14 too. It was true, but I was nowhere near as mature as I thought I was. I GUARANTEE that you'll say the same when you hit my age. (21)

Well I started puberty in 4th grade so I do have an edge up on most..

JohnnyNemesis
03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
It's a state of mind, friend.

dirtybird
03-07-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm saying that my mind has matured faster than all of those around me.