PDA

View Full Version : Spliffs!

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 12:51 PM
according to my deal with Buddy Holly here's a spliff which i rolled, post yours!:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Sergeantspliff9/spliff.jpg

dammit that photo kinda sucks. :mad:

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 12:53 PM
i'm out of weed and i don't have any money :( i'm also out of long rollingpaper so i can't even role a fakespliff with tabacco in it to show you my rolingquallities :rolleyes:

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 12:54 PM
damn dude - you gotta post here when u do

half of that one is tobacco becuase i'm running outta weed :( and it's much harder to get over here!

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah i know, i always role with tabacco in it... you get more stoned when you do, you'll only get high when you smoke pure weed (in a joint, when you smoke weed in a bong you'd better smoke pure weed).

What kind of rolingpaper do you use?

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Blue rizlas - king size slim.

damn fine - i used to use the red ones but they're crap compared to these (i nicked my mate's the first time)

you?

And which tobacco? Golden Virginia. :D

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Most of the time Smoking Green (hemp-rollingpaper)

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:02 PM
blue rizlas aare made of hemp too. ive only ever tried rizlas to be honest.

you got a bong?

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:07 PM
i don't, my mom and dad aren't really happy about me smoking weed (they couldn't care first but after it started to look like an addiction they weren't that cool about it anymore). i'll get one when i move out of here. But a friend of mine has one and they've got bongs in like every coffeeshop you go to.

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:10 PM
ah man i wish my parents were like that - my dad used to be a cop so he woulsnt be at all cool with it. you could make a crappy plastic bong from a plastic bottle like all us crappy desperate brits? actually its a stupid isea never do that! :cool:

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:14 PM
i used to do that sometimes. there's also this way to smoke weed involving a bucket and a bottle with the bottom cut off. But i don't really how to explain how it works, but it even works better than a normal bong.

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:18 PM
yeah, i havent heard about that one - me and friends tried a waterfall bong one and it was pretty cool but then we split the water everywhere and havent had the guts to do it again yet!

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:25 PM
what's a waterfall bong?

well i will try to explain that bucket thing:

- you take a bucket
- you take a bottle a cut of the bottom
- you need something that works like the thing you put the weed in on a bong (ill call it a pipehead for now, to make it easy).

step 1- Fill the bucket with water
step 2- Put the bottle down the water, but make sure the top is above the waterline
step 3- Put the "pipehead" filled with weed on top of the bottle
step 4- Pull the bottle up slowly, so the botlle will get sucked full of smoke
step 5- Make sure you don't lift the bottle entirely out of the water, the downside has to stay in the water for a little bit
step 6- When the bottle is filled with smoke, get the "pipehead" of the bottle
step 7- Push the bottle down into the water again and suck all the smoke out of the bottle

well, i don't know if you really get it but you could first try it with only tabacco

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:32 PM
yeah i understand but seems like if you got too high you'd probably just pull the bottle right outta the bucket and waste all the smoke? lol, me and mates will have to try that out this weekend!

well a waterfall bong is a bottle with the pipehead(i dont remember what its called either) on the top and a hole below the level of the water.

-you put your finger over the hole to stop the water escaping and light the weed
- then take away your finger and the water will come out slowly (like a waterfall)
- the bottle will fill with smoke
- then when all the water's gone you put your finger back over the hole
- remove the pipehead
- then yeah breathe it through the top

so much similar to your bucket bong thingy - i didnt notice untill i started typing that out though. i think a waterfall one is slighltly easier because you don't need to worry about pulling the bottle out of the water.

are we the only weed people here?

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:35 PM
yeah that's pretty similar. Uhm no Noodles Is Gay is a stoner-chick :)

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah i know noodles is gay, we got high once or twice and traded msn addys, then she told me to come here bcause totse is kinda boring and mean and stuff.

no one else? i thoguht a load of ppl would respond to this!

Obie2trice
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
damn that`s a ugly joint, not very pro

BuddyHolly
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
nope, not many people overhere :confused:

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
damn that`s a ugly joint, not very pro

post yours then dude! :p

Obie2trice
03-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I will make a pic this week :)

Sergeant Spliff
03-07-2005, 01:48 PM
wicked then revive this thread and post it here!

goddamn it - youre in holland too!!! :'(

Radi0_havana52
03-07-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah i understand but seems like if you got too high you'd probably just pull the bottle right outta the bucket and waste all the smoke? lol, me and mates will have to try that out this weekend!

well a waterfall bong is a bottle with the pipehead(i dont remember what its called either) on the top and a hole below the level of the water.

-you put your finger over the hole to stop the water escaping and light the weed
- then take away your finger and the water will come out slowly (like a waterfall)
- the bottle will fill with smoke
- then when all the water's gone you put your finger back over the hole
- remove the pipehead
- then yeah breathe it through the top

so much similar to your bucket bong thingy - i didnt notice untill i started typing that out though. i think a waterfall one is slighltly easier because you don't need to worry about pulling the bottle out of the water.

are we the only weed people here?
i gotta try that some time it . it sounds like fun.

Radi0_havana52
03-07-2005, 06:22 PM
i need tobbaco to make a spliff...GOD DAMN IT... when u got one thing u can't find the other thing

DirtyMagical
03-08-2005, 12:13 AM
spliff in the proccess of making:

http://public.fotki.com/SpecialKate/webcamhappy/picture2_046.html

spliff in the proccess of smoking:

http://public.fotki.com/SpecialKate/webcamhappy/picture2_048.html

the final result(includes paparazzi picture of HornyPope stoned off his ass)

http://public.fotki.com/SpecialKate/webcamhappy/picture2_059.html

(please don't kill me! I look just as fucked in that picture)

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 01:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/bart_gk/toef.jpg

that's me smoking weed :rolleyes:

Sergeant Spliff
03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
^^

*drool*

i want, i want!!! :'(

spliff in the proccess of smoking:

http://public.fotki.com/SpecialKate/webcamhappy/picture2_048.html

Fucking awesome photo!

DirtyMagical
03-08-2005, 09:31 AM
why thank you)))

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 09:34 AM
and another one of me smoking a joint:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/bart_gk/IMG_0065.jpg

Sergeant Spliff
03-08-2005, 09:35 AM
^^ DAMMIT!!! lol, looks nice tho with the river and stuff.

damn i wanna spliff so bad right now tho.

*wipes drool off desk*

i gotta go babysit some kids tho so i can't :mad: damn.

DirtyMagical
03-08-2005, 09:36 AM
i just had one =)
back to class now.

Sergeant Spliff
03-08-2005, 09:38 AM
i just had one =)
back to class now.

lol - i did that in one of my frees the other day; i'm still amazed i got away wif it!

i've only got a wee bit o weed left so i gotta save it :mad: i hate england.

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 09:53 AM
that sucks... we can weed here for 3 euros a gram, and we can get almost whenever we want from 10:00 till 00:00 are the coffeshops opened. And it's a great thing we can smoke it where ever we want, overhere you can walk through a buisy shoppingstreet smoking a spliff and nobody will say anything about it, not even the police.

those are old pictures by the way

QUEEF
03-08-2005, 09:54 AM
We should make this thread into a kind where you only post when your high. It would make it very confusing but funny. Too bad Im out of weed! :)

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Too bad Im out of weed! :)

I'm not :D

QUEEF
03-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Well technically im not but I can't even make a joint with what I have. Good thing I can get it whenever I want. I just need to get over to my dealers and get some. :)

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Hooray for dealers. I used to go to them when i wasn't 18 yet, it was more fun then getting weed in a coffeshop but they've got really comfortable couches in the coffeeshop where i usually go to so that's a real plus (it only sucks they play really bad music on the radio).

QUEEF
03-08-2005, 10:01 AM
What do you mean you can get it from coffeeshops?

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Ah a coffeshop at you country is a place you can get coffee right? Overhere a coffeeshop are shops where they sell weed. When the first coffeeshops started out they said they were selling coffee cause weed was illegal overhere as well back then.

QUEEF
03-08-2005, 10:10 AM
oh, that's fucking awesome. Where do u get coffee though, just kidding.

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I don't drink coffee at all ;)

SicN Twisted
03-08-2005, 11:26 AM
You fucking nancies and your spliffs. Fuck spliffs, roll straight joints. Why do you want tobacco in your pot?

Sergeant Spliff
03-08-2005, 11:34 AM
^ what you mean 'straight joints?'

tobacco because weed is too expensive otherwise and youd have to have really short joints - im only a student so not much cash! :(

Well technically im not but I can't even make a joint with what I have. Good thing I can get it whenever I want. I just need to get over to my dealers and get some. :)

dude get a pipe then you can smoke however much you have, and if your too high to roll you just wack it in - easy!

oh, that's fucking awesome. Where do u get coffee though, just kidding.

cafés!!! :p

SicN Twisted
03-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Straight joints - pure marijuana, no tobacco.

Sergeant Spliff
03-08-2005, 01:50 PM
^ whatever dude; i worship the herb so what do i care!

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 02:51 PM
this is the joint i'm going to smoke now :)

will be back in 20 minutes ;)

DirtyMagical
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Straight joints - pure marijuana, no tobacco.

No offence dude, but joints aren't pure marijuana.
It's called a joint because it means marijuana joint with tabbacco.
Spliff ussually just means that its a smaller...
But I agree, pot+tobacco=shit.

SicN Twisted
03-08-2005, 09:37 PM
in the United States, and I think ONLY in the United States, a joint refers to only pot, no tobacco. I think we're the only country where people really do that, but I prefer it.

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 04:00 AM
but the weed you got there isn't as good as it is here. so you've got to smoke more weed to get the same result as the results of joints overhere :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2005, 05:49 AM
http://www.bartleby.com/107/Images/small/image350.jpg

^^ My awesome joint.

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 07:40 AM
in the United States, and I think ONLY in the United States, a joint refers to only pot, no tobacco. I think we're the only country where people really do that, but I prefer it.

I guess so.
I never really pay attention to the slang used to refer to a rolled marijuana cigarette. It's either batched, or it aint.=P

Personally I HATE batched joints...

When you smoke pot, you tend to hold it in longer, even if you're not doing so on purpose. And when you add tabacco and hold that in for a longer time than say when you're smoking a cigarette it causes so much more damage to your lungs.
+it tastes better pure)))

To BuddyHolly:

Our pot is strong enough ;)
BC chron is pure goodness.)

but then again: Toronto=Amsterdam of North America=P

or Montreal for that matter.
Although I think we got more pot cafes than Montreal.)))

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 08:41 AM
;) are there potcafes in Canada? I always thought The Netherlands was the only country with potcafes. Guess I was wrong then:rolleyes:

ps: it's proven that dutch weed is almost twice as strong as foreign weed

QUEEF
03-09-2005, 09:01 AM
I made one of those waterfall pipes yesterday and it was fucking awesome. Big hit too!

Sergeant Spliff
03-09-2005, 01:16 PM
I made one of those waterfall pipes yesterday and it was fucking awesome. Big hit too!

hell yeah - i love those things. Still haven't tried Buddy Holly's one yet (not enugh weed, dammit)

is there coffee shops in Canada? :confused: I didn't know that?

mandi*69
03-09-2005, 01:53 PM
mi mum always says she wont mind wen i tall her im getin stoned but she dus and grounds me
thats rele shitty

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 02:57 PM
my mom & dad will never ground me for smoking weed, they maybe would be pissed about it but they wouldn't do anything about it.

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 04:44 PM
http://www.bartleby.com/107/Images/small/image350.jpg

^^ My awesome joint.That's a nice joint! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Thank goodness. For a moment I thought no one would appreciate my humour.

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
;) are there potcafes in Canada? I always thought The Netherlands was the only country with potcafes. Guess I was wrong then:rolleyes:

ps: it's proven that dutch weed is almost twice as strong as foreign weed

Yeah, maybe.
But that's a generalization.
Not all weed in Toronto is the same potency.
We got crap and we got bom chron.
It's possible that we got a lot of low quality reefer going around, but you can find pot of any potency if you know where you're getting it from.

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Actually, in downtown Toronto, there's a place called, "THC- Toronto Hemp Co.", Their logo is a leaf. They are right across "Condom Shack", who's logo is a condom with a smile on it's face.
http://images.yellowpages.ca/243/2435317b.gif

http://www.torontohemp.com/thcbann2.jpg

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 06:11 PM
and?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, that thought did flitter across my mind.

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Just a thought, We drove by "Condom Shack", and it made me laugh! :D

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Where the hell did you find a THC and a condom shack across the street from each other?

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Yonge Street, downtown Toronto! It's the longest street in the world! :D
"In the biggest city in the second biggest country on Earth you will find the world's longest street. Starting in Toronto, Canada, Yonge Street stretches an amazing 1,900 kilometres. "

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Hahaha.
Exactly.
Where on Younge?
I really don't remember a condom shack being across the street from THC near College/ Wellsley area.

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Condom Shack
729 Yonge St.
corner of Yonge and Bloor

THC
637 Young Street

Here's a map! :D
http://torontohemp.com/gallery/map.jpg

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Condom Shack
729 Yonge St.
corner of Yonge and Bloor

THC
637 Young Street
[/IMG]

aha.
I believe you. I just never noticed the Condom Shack across the street.
But I generally don't shop there, so it probably just never caught my attention. =/

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 07:02 PM
It caught my attention, because the name was funny and the mascott was a condom! Ha ha ha ha! :D

Radi0_havana52
03-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Spliff's are awesome :D i just smoked one

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 07:32 PM
It caught my attention, because the name was funny and the mascott was a condom! Ha ha ha ha! :D

When you walk by a Condom Shack everyday, you kinda stop noticing. =/

SkunkIt
03-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Ha ha ha ha! :D

Julie
03-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Just read the whole thread... Here are my comments ;)

Gravity bong / Bucket bongs are awesome // Waterfall bongs are great too

Montreal along with Vansterdam (Vancouver) are probably the cities in Canada to get your ganja // BC Bud and QC Gold ;)

As far as coffee shops go, Toronto is the only city that have one across Canada (Hot Box Cafe).

Mixing baccy with weed - eww Nope, I don't like it.

Anyone here smoke blunts or outta bongs?
I only saw jay pics... So I'll add some more
Friend rolling:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/breakingitup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/voila.jpg

Julie
03-16-2005, 10:32 PM
I like the layout on these ones...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/21grams.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/joint.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/FishyYeah.jpg

Julie
03-16-2005, 10:35 PM
My Offspring tribute:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20Dank/m39xHawaiianSativa.jpg
^^For the dank connaisseurs -That's m39 x Hawaiian Sativa^^

BuddyHolly
03-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Anyone here smoke blunts or outta bongs?

I smoke outta bongs at the coffeeshop or at my friends place, i don't have one myself...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/joint.jpg

You'd better buy a bong instead of smoking those small spliffs...

Obie2trice
03-17-2005, 04:23 AM
That`s a ugly joint, damn.

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
03-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Yeah and too small

Noodles is gay
03-17-2005, 11:24 AM
I like the layout on these ones...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/420%20-%20J/21grams.jpg

*drool*

That's a fair bit 'o' weed by my standards! :D

You gotta roll longer joints! It's seems hardly worth it for those tiny ones - mine approach 10cm long; real ones!

BuddyHolly
03-17-2005, 02:02 PM
That movie, 21 grams, is that any good? I've heard good things about and what i heard about the story seemed okay to me. So is it an okay film?

Julie
03-17-2005, 11:53 PM
Dudes, lol, I got me bong, don't worry.. And a nice glass pipe too.

No need to have big joints man. Small, discret ones are just right. You gotta learn to pack them nice and tight and with the high quality dank I get my hands on, 0.3 grams not even in a jay will screw you up. All my jays are rolled in 1¼ papers... xcept that one next to the orange lighter, I think that one was just outta reg zigzag

From personnal experience, when I see people smoking big long spliffs they arent rolled tight enough and just burn way to fast.

Ya'll be sure to checkout www.420times.com - Great stoner forum there.

That movie, 21 grams, is that any good? I've heard good things about and what i heard about the story seemed okay to me. So is it an okay film?
Personnaly, I find its a great film. I've seen it many times and it's one of those movies that everytime you see you just understand more and more what the story is. Once is not enough, you at least have to see it twice. Sean Penn is amazing in that movie. Be sure to check out Mystic River too if you like his acting. You also got Benicio Del Toro (Check out Traffic if you like him - Fuct up movie) You also got Naomi Watts (played in The Ring I think). They're involved in three interlocking stories - Penn as a mathematician with a rottening health and a near-rottening relationship // Del-Torro's found Jesus Christ after being in and out of jail for part of his life // Watts is a house-wife who may have some deep troubles within her mind. Each of the three leads doesn't go for cheap drama, and each one plunges the depths of their own abilities to find truths that might not be possible with lesser material or a lesser director. I won't say much more about the stories, however I do have something to say about the structure of the film. The script brings some mesmerizing scenes, ones with great tragedy that bring out a viewer's compassion.

Anyways, it's on my top 5 best movies.

Trip Boy
03-17-2005, 11:54 PM
^ I agree.

BuddyHolly
03-18-2005, 02:47 AM
I've really got to see that movie then :)