PDA

View Full Version : Ditched...

Isolated Fury
03-08-2005, 05:04 PM
For the third day in a row, my friends have told me that they wanted to do something with me. And every single time, they leave without me. I'm tired of it. I give them everything I can. My main goal in life is to make people happy, and they aren't really helping.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a push-over...

punkangel
03-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Since no one is saying anything..man that sux....

Vicky
03-08-2005, 05:21 PM
do something about itinstead of whining to people you dont even know, retard

Isolated Fury
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Do something? Like what? There's nothing I can do about it. It's not my personality to just walk up to them and start reaming them out. You know, not all people are the same, bitch.

Vicky
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
shut yer stupid face, retard. as if anyone cares, anyway.

Sexy Panda
03-08-2005, 05:29 PM
HAHAHAHA reaming them out? Dude I don't know what that means where you live, but I know what it means where I live and all I can say is.................FUCK YEAH!

Just don't forget the camera

Isolated Fury
03-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Reaming out means to complain or yell at someone here. I'm sorry it I caused some sort of confusion on your behalf.

nieh
03-08-2005, 05:34 PM
That kinda stuff sucks. That's one of those things that can be kinda tough to take care of. You COULD yell at them and tell them it pisses you off, but you shouldn't even have to. If they were good friends they should have the common sense of "hey, we ditched this guy/girl (sorry, your name's doesn't make it obvious) 3 times in a row. That probably bothers them". Plus if you yell at them and they stop ditching you, then you might just start thinking that they're only doing that cause you made them feel guilty and not because they actually wanted you to go. Unless you look at these people like they're in your life strictly for your amusement and take everything they say/do with a grain of salt. I have some friends I'm like that with. They're a hell of a lot of fun to hang out with, but I can't rely on them for anything.

Isolated Fury
03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah, that describes all of my friends. They have no compassion for others, only themselves. It makes my wonder why I'm ever their friend. I'm just their scape-goat. Guh...

By the way, my name is Andy.

Sexy Panda
03-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Yes or it means sticking your tongue up your friends arseholes and showing them how much you really do want to make them happy.

I wholeheartedly approve.

guacamole
03-08-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm not helping, I'm I your friend now?

Dive
03-08-2005, 08:29 PM
My main goal in life is to make people happy

This is your main problem, although I'm sure there are many more. They obviously don't care for your company. Maybe you're annoying, ugly, or just generally disgusting (or all of the above). Or maybe you're not, I don't know.You should stop associating with them and start pleasing yourself (stop being a pushover), and then maybe you'll be able to look back on your life without repugnance.

Dexter_Kyle
03-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh man...if they treat you like an ass....you stand up and tell them you dont need to be friends with them....tell them to fuck off or something and star hanging out with different people...that's easy... ;)

dirtybird
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
do something about itinstead of whining to people you dont even know, retard

http://www.procter.se/highres/jpg150/Tampax/tampax_multipack_150.jpg

Please.

And about the topic of the thread.. the same sort of thing used to happen to me which is why I'm an asshole now.

SkunkIt
03-08-2005, 10:25 PM
For the third day in a row, my friends have told me that they wanted to do something with me. And every single time, they leave without me. I'm tired of it. I give them everything I can. My main goal in life is to make people happy, and they aren't really helping.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a push-over...You're not. I know how you feel. There will be alot of asshole people you meet. You need better friends, and you should make yourself happy. as long as you're happy, other people will be happy, and if they're not, fuck them, there's alot of assholes in the world and a few nice people, so go find the nice people. Even if they're your friends for a long time, then they start being mean to you, fuck them and go find some new ones. Your "friends" seem like assholes.

And about the topic of the thread.. the same sort of thing used to happen to me which is why I'm an asshole now.I think you're awesome! :D

UgLy_eLf
03-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Here's eLf's input on the situation:

This used to happen to me. I also did not bitch them out, I let them walk all over me. This is what I did:

I avoided them, until they missed me, and they did.

I found other friends to hang out with.

I made plans with them, and then canceled at the last second or didn't show up. (OH see what happens when YOU try and pull the SHIT they do.)

I found things to do on my own.

Vicky
03-09-2005, 01:42 AM
http://www.procter.se/highres/jpg150/Tampax/tampax_multipack_150.jpg

Please.

yepyep, obviously when a girl is annoyed it MUST be PMS, always. hurrah! and its not, so fookayou.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2005, 06:45 AM
I think that when this kind of thing happens, they generally don't want to hang out with you, and they're probably laughing at you behind your back. i.e they're not worth hanging out with. Go cold turkey on them for a few months, see if they come crawling. If they do, they're just inconsiderate assholes but do want to be your friend. I fthey don't, move on and get new friends, because they weren't that bothered about you in the first place.

Man, I hate people that do this.