PDA

View Full Version : The Anarchy Inside

big_man
10-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey,
I'm part of a band called the Anarchy Inside, I Play Bass, Any Suggestions to what we should play....? We R lookin 2 play Hard Rok-Heavy Metal With a little Punk! :)

THanx, ;)

Chainsaw
11-01-2004, 06:28 AM
A fire inside - The anarchy inside
Rip off? :p

ihatechrissneed
11-01-2004, 08:55 AM
Hey,
I'm part of a band called the Anarchy Inside, I Play Bass, Any Suggestions to what we should play....? We R lookin 2 play Hard Rok-Heavy Metal With a little Punk! :)

THanx, ;)
play some guns n roses (especially night train)

big_man
11-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Yeh Gunners Rok,
We're gonna,
Our lead guitar luvs them, they're like his favourite band..
Yeh NIGHTRAIN ROX!!!
ALSO 'Civil War', 'Paradise City' and just 'Appetite For Destruction (the whole album) ROX!!!
BTW, no the anarchy inside is not a rip off of the fire inside, i'd neva heard of them, and i made up the name! :mad: :p

Well, Yeh

Chainsaw
11-02-2004, 07:34 AM
hehe ok.. i was just wondering.. :)

noodlesfan
11-02-2004, 01:37 PM
play idiot son of an asshole by nofx (they rock almost as much as the offspring)

QUEEF
11-04-2004, 01:31 PM
DON'T TAKE A NAME FROM ONE OF THE BEST BANDS IN THE WORLD, THAT'S LIKE SAYING YOUR BAND IS NAMED BLUE DAY OR A USED OR YOUR CHEMICAL ROMANCE. YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH :mad:

greencows12
11-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Change your band name and write your own songs. It actually works.:D

big_man
11-04-2004, 11:00 PM
DON'T TAKE A NAME FROM ONE OF THE BEST BANDS IN THE WORLD, THAT'S LIKE SAYING YOUR BAND IS NAMED BLUE DAY OR A USED OR YOUR CHEMICAL ROMANCE. YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH :mad:

Look Faggots,
We just started, we are lookin 4 sum songs 2 play while we rite our own, and srry but our name has nuttin to do wit another famous band OK!!!!!!

So SHUTUP BOUT DAT PLZ!!!!! :mad:

teapot
11-04-2004, 11:21 PM

firstly, i highly doubt that this band you are talking of is world famous, because we obviously havent heard of them before, and its not like we live in caves or anything...
Also, please keep your abhorrent mouth to yourself instead of spoiling this forum for others, not everyone will live up to your expectations though that is no reason whatsoever to use your foul mouth at every god-given chance.
If you wish to confront someone, please refrain from using such an intimidating approach, not everyone wants to share your bad mood.

Have a nice day
The rhythm guitarist

big_man
11-04-2004, 11:24 PM
That was our rhythym guitarist,

Hehehehe!!!! ;)

teapot
11-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Change your band name and write your own songs. It actually works.:D

I honestly dont see a problem with our band name, and we have about 10 songs in the making, but we have just gotten together, and for all of us this is our first band. we need to get the hang of making music together and making sure it sounds decent before creating our own.

teapot
11-04-2004, 11:26 PM
That was our rhythym guitarist,

Hehehehe!!!! ;)

no i think you're lying, im just a teapot in Jade's clothes ;)
im good at disguises ay? :D

Chainsaw
11-05-2004, 06:26 AM
You people haven't heard of Afi? It looks like you do live in a cave :)

greencows12
11-05-2004, 05:59 PM
firstly, i highly doubt that this band you are talking of is world famous, because we obviously havent heard of them before, and its not like we live in caves or anything...
Also, please keep your abhorrent mouth to yourself instead of spoiling this forum for others, not everyone will live up to your expectations though that is no reason whatsoever to use your foul mouth at every god-given chance.
If you wish to confront someone, please refrain from using such an intimidating approach, not everyone wants to share your bad mood.

Have a nice day
The rhythm guitaristI what you said to him, i'll fucken reply, The name is pretty shitty they should atl east take a shot at a unique name, like let's say I just pulled this name out of my ass.....Schiomozie and the dongo triplets or Electric chocolate cake oh! I know! how about the 20 alcoholic crocodile skinned women featuring the walking skittles? You're not gonna get alot of places with a shitty name, and no originality, I just hope you can read music. It's also easier to write a song without lyrics everyonce in a while, if it sounds good.:D

killboybowerhead
11-05-2004, 07:54 PM
I think you guys should keep your name and yes i think that you have a good chance to be better then AFI because they suck... I have never met a punk who wears make up and borrows his sisters jeans that i like or know what he is talking about. Old AFI is good new stuff is horrible so good luck

LifeSuXA.k.A JaY
11-06-2004, 08:03 PM
dude you never heard of AFI they rockyour a queef

LifeSuXA.k.A JaY
11-06-2004, 08:08 PM
wow my last post sucked i like the name its not that bad its not bad at all i want start a band and im the sumthing in it i dont really know what i'll be im learnin guitarist in it!!

teapot
11-06-2004, 11:00 PM
You people haven't heard of Afi? It looks like you do live in a cave :)

i've heard of AFI....though the anarchy inside and a fire inside are similar, i dont see how we are ripping them...completly coinsidental....i am a huge fan of AFI and not even i saw the link between AFI&TAI :confused:
perhaps i am unobservant...
Plus i dont think our band would be stupid enough to name ourselves with anything associated to fire...it might lead me to set my guitar on fire...
listening to burn it up led me to setting my carpet on fire with a home-made flamethrower...ehe

teapot
11-06-2004, 11:06 PM
I what you said to him, i'll fucken reply, The name is pretty shitty they should atl east take a shot at a unique name, like let's say I just pulled this name out of my ass.....Schiomozie and the dongo triplets or Electric chocolate cake oh! I know! how about the 20 alcoholic crocodile skinned women featuring the walking skittles? You're not gonna get alot of places with a shitty name, and no originality, I just hope you can read music. It's also easier to write a song without lyrics everyonce in a while, if it sounds good.:D

OK, keep your own perspective, but just letting you know AFI are still on the underground scene after years...its so hard to find their music, and the only exposure theyve had in the last five years is through tony hawk pro skater 3 here....But then again no one says we have to stick with a name our whole lives, who knows, we might breakup after a few songs...
Everyone in our band can read music, not just tabs so yea :)
thanks for the advice

teapot
11-06-2004, 11:08 PM
I think you guys should keep your name and yes i think that you have a good chance to be better then AFI because they suck... I have never met a punk who wears make up and borrows his sisters jeans that i like or know what he is talking about. Old AFI is good new stuff is horrible so good luck

haha thankyou for your support. Nor have i personally, but at least now that he's had a haircut, he doesnt look too much like a girl anymore...But he definatly has a feministic look :p

teapot
11-06-2004, 11:09 PM
dude you never heard of AFI they rockyour a queef
i fail to see how a chick can be a queer, and yes i have heard of AFI, i simply didnt see the association between the two names

teapot
11-06-2004, 11:12 PM
wow my last post sucked i like the name its not that bad its not bad at all i want start a band and im the sumthing in it i dont really know what i'll be im learnin guitarist in it!!

haha thats ok. computers are out to get us all, honestly theres going to be a huge technilogical revolution and theyre going to kill us all, never trust them...
goodluck with your band, its always hard to start a band when youre not quite sure of what youre doing. If you yourself cant come up with a name, ask your band members and friends for ideas.

samr
11-08-2004, 08:40 AM

I suggest you change your favorite bands right now. Green day, the used, and my chemical romance SUCK. so go away.

And whoever the topic creator is, change your band name, because the anarchy inside sounds really stupid. From what I can tell, you are 13 years old, only putting anarchy in your name because you want to rebel against mom and dad, and you want people to think you are cool. But you aren't.

noodlesfan
11-08-2004, 01:09 PM
yeah that sounds like the truth right there, you should realy think about just going nameless for a while, so you dont have to deal with this shit from everybody else.

and by the way, MOM AND DAD ROCK :D

samr
11-08-2004, 08:35 PM
A good band name should have meaning to you or the band. not some lame piece of scrap. or just something that sounds cool.

killboybowerhead
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
AFI Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

big_man
11-09-2004, 01:59 AM
I suggest you change your favorite bands right now. Green day, the used, and my chemical romance SUCK. so go away.

And whoever the topic creator is, change your band name, because the anarchy inside sounds really stupid. From what I can tell, you are 13 years old, only putting anarchy in your name because you want to rebel against mom and dad, and you want people to think you are cool. But you aren't.

o yeh, BIG MAN, u can critisize us by callin us 13, (which we aren't) WOH!!! Step BAk (sarcasm in case u couldn't tell)!!! U cant say anyfin positive can u like 'good luk', or 'hope u do well' instead u make an assumption that we are 13 and are rebellin against our parents, Geese, mate, just cus we put anarchy in our name doesn't meen we r rebellin against our parents, (where did u get that from???) Well how bout u use this sayin, (my mum taught it 2 me) If u cant say anyfin nice, dont say anyfin at all!~!!!!

samr
11-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Technically, I didn't say anything.

and You've got to understand, The Anarchy Inside is a stupid name, one way or another.

and what is a good luck gonna do?

Hey ho, good luck chum! Can't wait to hear your biography in Rolling Stone!

teapot
11-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Technically, I didn't say anything.

and You've got to understand, The Anarchy Inside is a stupid name, one way or another.

and what is a good luck gonna do?

Hey ho, good luck chum! Can't wait to hear your biography in Rolling Stone!

though it is all what you think, it is opinionated, realise that, other people may think differently

cheers

teapot
11-16-2004, 01:19 AM

i suppose you can think 15 is close enough...meh
and if we wanted to be rebellious, we'd be a punk band, and if we wanted to rebel againts mum and dad, we'd practice at our houses with our amps turned up loud enough to shake the pictures off the wall.
And i have absolutly no desire whatsoever to be 'cool' or to conform to fit in, if we wanted anyone to see us,wed want them to see us as ourselves and noone else.

teapot
11-16-2004, 01:21 AM
yeah that sounds like the truth right there, you should realy think about just going nameless for a while, so you dont have to deal with this shit from everybody else.

and by the way, MOM AND DAD ROCK :D

nameless certainly seems like a good idea at this point. lol indeed they do :D

teapot
11-16-2004, 01:22 AM
A good band name should have meaning to you or the band. not some lame piece of scrap. or just something that sounds cool.
our name does have meaning to us, other people wont see that though. ah well what can you do?

samr
11-16-2004, 08:12 AM
You can explain it a little. What meaning does anarchy have for you?

malumboman
11-16-2004, 03:23 PM
i bet your band sucks

samr
11-16-2004, 08:27 PM
If you're talkin to me, I don't have a band.

teapot
11-17-2004, 12:59 AM
You can explain it a little. What meaning does anarchy have for you?

well as you'd know anarchy basically means disorder or chaos (or lack of government, but thats not the right context :D) and disorderly is how we like to live our lives, without order, without planning, day by day, so the anarchy inside basically means our lives to us, and if thats not meaning, slap me with a fish and call me a mushroom :D

Punked
11-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Big Man, I play in a band aswell & we wanted to play heavy metal, harcore. We tried hard to construct these kind of songs & music, but did not sound that good. Till one day that we just let loose & play what came up & felt good. Now were a punkish Grunge band with a bit of heavy metal riffs in it. Do'nt ask other people waht to do or what they want want you to do!! Do what comes easy to you.

Do'nt think this is a lecture! Just some advice!