PDA

View Full Version : Life

rotcfreak2005
03-10-2005, 12:12 PM
I can't figure out why people want to have abortions...I mean, how would you feel if your mom decided to have an abortion when she was pregnant with you? Oh yeah wait...you wouldn't be here. Some of the stupid shit we talk about in Government honors class.

Isolated Fury
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
It's a person's decision whether to do it or not. As a human being with the same rights as the next, you should respect their decision regardless of your personal opinion on it.

Faust
03-10-2005, 01:10 PM
yep. in some cases it`s the best for everyone to not let the baby born into this world.. it`s true that people should consider if they want to have a baby before having sex, but people are most often stupid.. and it might happen accidentally, which is very unlikely to ever happen...

MirandaV
03-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Your thread-title isn't really related to your thread
Anyway, this subject had been discussed a lot in Politics.

rock4life09
03-11-2005, 09:57 AM
yea i dont understand y ppl would want to get an abortion. i mean yea i can understand if u were raped or something but u still shouldnt do it! u should still have the baby and if u cant take care of it then put in up for adoption. and if u had sex and got pregant and u didnt want to be then thats ur own fault! b/c u could of wore a condom or been takin the pill or something so dont go off and kill ur unborn baby just b/c u dont wanna have it!!!!

saska de o...
03-11-2005, 10:07 AM
i totally agree... what i have to say more? everything abt u wrote earlier...

JohnnyNemesis
03-11-2005, 10:29 AM
What's up with all these fucking abortion threads lately?

saska de o...
03-11-2005, 10:32 AM
well... i guess nothing