PDA

View Full Version : 11 M--> TRAINS BOMBS

pOpe
03-11-2005, 08:55 AM
A year ago terrorits attacked Madrid with bombs in trains, and a year ago 198 people were killed... there is a free world?? what do you think that is the best solution to fight terrorism??

Dexter_Kyle
03-11-2005, 10:22 AM
yes i remember about Madrid, nobody from Europe are safe from terrorism, they should look for terrorist fucks and put them in fuckin prison :mad:

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
03-11-2005, 10:28 AM
yeah, who the hell do they think they are?Fucking up peoples lives because they are muslim, they really abuse their religion

NOAMR
03-11-2005, 11:38 AM
That's bullshit, I don't think it's good, but we asked for it. We always feel we're better, impose them, take their resources and let them work for alsmost nothing. You can't just help it by trying to kill them(and probably a lot of innocents too=>more terrorists). It only bring more hate.

Noodles is gay
03-11-2005, 04:30 PM
firstly; my condolences to the people who died and their relatives.

what do you think that is the best solution to fight terrorism??

In my humble opinion, methinks that religon should be a private affair, done in the privacy of one's own home. If this was the case no one would know/care what other people's beliefs were because it wouldn't matter, hence there would be no religious wars and people could get along because they're all 'just' people then and are equal with no difference (such as religion) between them. There is no reason at all for a person to proclaim his/her beliefs to the world; all it causes is trouble.

This would never have happened if weed was legal.....

NOAMR
03-12-2005, 06:22 AM
Well, but I don't think it's just about beliefs, that is mostly use to pursuade people, but the reason it is there in the first place(or why they hate Western World), is that they oppress them, and not only by telling them that they schould become like them and acting like they are better thzn the muslims. We also take away THEIR oil, their resources, and that's our own fault.

Skate Rat 19
03-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Well it is harsh, but u could nuke the fuck outta every single arabic nation and third world country on earth. Or u could waste years, lives, money, and resources trying to pick out individual terrorists. u think if iraq was a radioactive crater there'd be any problems?

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2005, 01:25 PM
^Funniest post ever.

Skate Rat 19
03-13-2005, 04:37 PM
I can see u've read my other ill-advised posts.

dirtybird
03-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Well it is harsh, but u could nuke the fuck outta every single arabic nation and third world country on earth. Or u could waste years, lives, money, and resources trying to pick out individual terrorists. u think if iraq was a radioactive crater there'd be any problems?

The only problem would be the cost of the bombs and the bombs that would be sent our way. Otherwise, sure, go ahead.

I think the best way besides the fore mentioned is to not give a big reaction, because that's the whole point of terrorism. It's like the kid in school who acts out; the more attention he gets, the more he acts out.

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2005, 10:19 PM
If we were to completely eradicate an entire country, including the millions of innocent citizens within who have nothing to do with terrorism, I guarantee you the entire world would end the USA in a heartbeat. The fact that I even typed that sentence sickens me, as it should be complete common sense.

dirtybird
03-13-2005, 10:23 PM
If we were to completely eradicate an entire country, including the millions of innocent citizens within who have nothing to do with terrorism, I guarantee you the entire world would end the USA in a heartbeat. The fact that I even typed that sentence sickens me, as it should be complete common sense.

Which is what I said in as many words.

Skate Rat 19
03-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Well what I really wanna know is why the fuck do those fucking towelheads become terrorists? I mean if u wanna conquer land or exterminate a race u need armies, not a few people who are dumb enough to actually blow themselves up when you could just as easily plaant the bomb and then walk away. Or better yet raise an army and make an honorable attempt to take down the most powerful nation in world history. If I was president on 911 the big red button would have friction burns on it.

Jesus
03-14-2005, 02:37 PM

There would be problems getting oil.

KappaWing
03-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Well what I really wanna know is why the fuck do those fucking towelheads become terrorists? I mean if u wanna conquer land or exterminate a race u need armies, not a few people who are dumb enough to actually blow themselves up when you could just as easily plaant the bomb and then walk away. Or better yet raise an army and make an honorable attempt to take down the most powerful nation in world history. If I was president on 911 the big red button would have friction burns on it.

The religious leaders actually use some mild forms of "hypnosis" on their converts. They don't believe they will actually make a difference. They believe that blasting themselves to pieces and taking others with them is the shortcut to Allah.

They have been trained to think on a basic level. Only two mental processes seem to run through their minds;
1) Allah is good.
2) To be with allah, blow self up.

So thats what they do. They begin training at a very young age, so their religion is all they know. Keep the masses uneducated, and they will do your bidding. :)

dirtybird
03-14-2005, 10:48 PM
The religious leaders actually use some mild forms of "hypnosis" on their converts. They don't believe they will actually make a difference. They believe that blasting themselves to pieces and taking others with them is the shortcut to Allah.

They have been trained to think on a basic level. Only two mental processes seem to run through their minds;
1) Allah is good.

So thats what they do. They begin training at a very young age, so their religion is all they know. Keep the masses uneducated, and they will do your bidding. :)

There's another reason, though. They don't want to take over countries, you're right, but look at what they are called. Terrorists, with the root word of terror. The whole point of their acts is to strike terror into people, which they are good at. That's why I say it's best to not react as much because it is more rewarding for them when they do.

Skate Rat 19
03-15-2005, 04:27 PM

1) Allah is good.

You know whats funny, everyone I say that to at school or with my friends thinks thats completley not true. But it is, which is why in a way, religion is the worst thing ever, the crusades, terrorism, Isreal and Palistine, other billions of holy wars.

KappaWing
03-15-2005, 04:49 PM
You know whats funny, everyone I say that to at school or with my friends thinks thats completley not true. But it is, which is why in a way, religion is the worst thing ever, the crusades, terrorism, Isreal and Palistine, other billions of holy wars.

Like nearly everything in the universe, religion has a dark side. It is often misinterpreted and warped to the point of insanity, which is causing and has caused many religious wars in the past.

What is even worse is when leaders misuse religion as a tool to selfishly gain power and prestige. If anyone tries to stop them, they are either labeled as discrimnators and thrown in jail, or they are beheaded (or worse) by the leader's "Loyal Followers".

In nearly every religious denominatoion that causes conflict, there is one of these two major flaws I mentioned above. Either the leaders are the problem, or the followers. That is why I say they all must be exterminated before any more damage is done. The world would be better off if it cut it's losses that way.

NOAMR
03-16-2005, 07:51 AM
I don't think the only reason is their religion, they are so fanatical cu their situation is bad. No-one would just blow himself up to come in heaven or cuz a religion leader says so, if they have a good life. But iftheir life sucks anyway, their is more chance to come in heaven and have a better life, then that their life on earth get better.

Skate Rat 19
03-16-2005, 02:35 PM
A. oil is abused
B. its actually the fall of the soviet union that gave the middle east modern weapons, since they collapsed no one kept track of nukes and guns and what not.
C. I we want to stop them from folowing that religion, really amazing that anyone believes that especially, we just need to show them all how its fake and how they've wasted their whole lives worsening the hell hole that they're in.

NOAMR
03-18-2005, 10:02 AM
And why do you feel yourself so much better that you have to tell them it's fake? That's your opinion, you got no proof for it, and don't let them look like they are stupid. A lot of Americans also believe fanaticly in chatolicism, and believe everything the media or president says.

Skate Rat 19
03-18-2005, 08:11 PM
It's not that I like one religion more than the other but by taking away the force that fuels the terrorists(brainwashing with religion) they will have no reason to hurt us. One of the reason they use religion to control people is because due to human curiosity and fear religion is a way to hide from the fact that, hey maybe once you die there is no after life, or the many, many religious explinations for how we and everything else came to be that have been proved to be wrong time and time again. For instance, God made EVERYTHING, a scientist said "no the big bang did". Basically if you just open the terrorists fucking eyes they would realize how real life is and they would feel the impact of what they were doing.

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2005, 08:12 PM
It's not that I like one religion more than the other but by taking away the force that fuels the terrorists(brainwashing with religion) they will have no reason to hurt us.

Yeah, it's not like they're reacting to fucked up U.S. foreign policies or anything.
You're pretty amazing, kiddo.

Skate Rat 19
03-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Is it a sport on this forum to contridict me?

KappaWing
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Is it a sport on this forum to contridict me?

When you present unthoughtout, uneducaded, and unbackable viewpopints, yes.

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
KappaWing beat me to it.

Additionally, isn't that what discussion boards are for? Discussion? Of course some people are going to disagree with you. Especially when you're not making any sense whatsoever.

Skate Rat 19
03-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I make perfect sense, what are you smoking?

KappaWing
03-18-2005, 08:33 PM
A. oil is abused
B. its actually the fall of the soviet union that gave the middle east modern weapons, since they collapsed no one kept track of nukes and guns and what not.
C. I we want to stop them from folowing that religion, really amazing that anyone believes that especially, we just need to show them all how its fake and how they've wasted their whole lives worsening the hell hole that they're in.

A. Evidence, please?

B. The SU disposed of their weapons properly, by dismantelment. This has not been proven, but if the SU sold nukes before they went down they would have surley shown up by now.

C. Catholicism is fake. All religions are fake, and you're wasting your time following them. At least on that assumption they are.

nitropenguin!
03-18-2005, 08:35 PM
KappaWing is abnormally intellgent (or should I say nerdy?) for a 13-year-old.

KappaWing
03-18-2005, 08:36 PM
It's not that I like one religion more than the other

Huh? What? But you just said...

You contradict yourself. You make no sense whatsoever.

JohnnyNemesis
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
And in contrast, Skate Rat 19 is ... well, I don't want to pick on him, so I'll stop there.

NOAMR
03-19-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't think SkateRat believes in Christanity either, well, I hope for him. But he still thinks that Muslims are brainwashed and so-ever, and don't see how Christians in his country are also brainwashed, or he by the media and so on. Religion isn't the cause of terrorism, it's the middle. The bad condition created by America and the whole Western World, that's the cause.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I did not contridict myself, yes I said that believing that religion causes lots of problems but I did not say its better or worse than any other. Secondly the SU didn't sell nukes, they sold machine guns, tanks, etc. And yes they show up all over the world. Also the bad conditions over there may cause violence, but no one in their right mind would kill themselves even though they could do the same damage and walk away. What I say is that there would be no problems over there if it was just a radio-active crater. It would be like cleaning a middleschool bathroom with a fire hose.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 05:10 PM
I did not contridict myself, yes I said that believing that religion causes lots of problems but I did not say its better or worse than any other. Secondly the SU didn't sell nukes, they sold machine guns, tanks, etc. And yes they show up all over the world. Also the bad conditions over there may cause violence, but no one in their right mind would kill themselves even though they could do the same damage and walk away. What I say is that there would be no problems over there if it was just a radio-active crater. It would be like cleaning a middleschool bathroom with a fire hose.

B. The SU disposed of their weapons properly, by dismantelment. This has not been proven, but if the SU sold nukes before they went down they would have surley shown up by now.

What the hell? I never implied that the Solviets sold nukes! You are arguing a position that I never even stood for!

Are you actually supporting turning the middle east into a radioactive crater?
And where is that evidence for your oil argument?

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok, for the oil, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. In the US everywhere is something made from oil. Everything that has plastic in it, in all automobiles, lawnmowers, electricity, leaf blowers, all computers, hospital(well they actually need it), factories, and all of the hundreds of oil/money scandals.

as for the nukes i said weapons and you said nukes thus making me think you automatically assumed that I was talking about nukes. And yes, they would solve a lot, what this world needs is a good kick in the ass.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:30 PM

You mentioned nukes in your first post. Why don't you open your eyes?

You did not explain how that oil is abused. You just said several irrelevant comments regarding your first point.

And yes, they would solve a lot, what this world needs is a good kick in the ass.

The collateral damage will far surpass the number of insurgents liqudated. The raidioactivity will forever contaminate the precious oil lying below the surface. Sadly, you have proven to me and everyone here that you lack basic intelligence.

I make perfect sense, what are you smoking?

The real question here is, what are you smoking?

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Well by pointing out little typos and silly mistakes you have not proven anything except human error, yippee! And if the oil was no longer usable there'd be no more wars over it, the world would look for a new resource probably more environmentally friendly than oil. So go on and prove your point.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Well by pointing out little typos and silly mistakes you have not proven anything except human error, yippee! And if the oil was no longer usable there'd be no more wars over it, the world would look for a new resource probably more environmentally friendly than oil. So go on and prove your point.

Little typos? What the thrice be damned hell are you talking about? YOU BASED YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENTS ON FALSE/MISLEADING/STUPID BASES! I never corrected your grammar once! You obviously have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I have trouble figuring out why you even bother posting at all.

You're the one who is beating around the bush with your 'avoidance' posts. A good military commander knows when it's time to admit defeat.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:44 PM
What are you trying to prove!?!?!? My mistakes? What the hell are YOU doing here, i posted my opinion and you waste your time arguing without your own base you fucktarded buttcartridge! KISS MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
BEEOTCH

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
What are you trying to prove!?!?!? My mistakes? What the hell are YOU doing here, i posted my opinion and you waste your time arguing without your own base you fucktarded buttcartridge! KISS MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
BEEOTCH

This is a political forum. It is MADE for arguing.
Take a chill pill or something, youre gonna break your fingers.

I take it you're admitting defeat in your own demented way...
But what am I supposed to expect from someone with a pea sized brain?

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:50 PM
goddanmit!!!!!!!!
You what do u have to argue for DUMBASS!!!!

Im not gonna give up if you dont have a better perspective!!!

(yells really loud)

AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:53 PM
goddanmit!!!!!!!!
You what do u have to argue for DUMBASS!!!!

Im not gonna give up if you dont have a better perspective!!!

(yells really loud)

AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK

Whoa. Calm down.
You still haven't responded to my earlier points.
It would be well advised that you stop spamming the board with such garbage as uttering obscenities in large fonts. No offense, but you sound like a complete idiot.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
EAT THIS BITCH!!!!!!

shoots computer with bb gun multiple times.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:58 PM
EAT THIS BITCH!!!!!!

shoots computer with bb gun multiple times.

Oh dear. Now it appears that you have abandoned your political points and resorted to immature violence. You are making a fool of yourself. Please stop, for your own sake.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Sharpens Battle Axe

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Ummm... I think I already won this one...

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 07:04 PM
ok i was just kidding with the going crazy, but really, you haven't stated your opinion yet, unless you have one don't call mine wrong or immature or what ever.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 07:07 PM
ok i was just kidding with the going crazy, but really, you haven't stated your opinion yet, unless you have one don't call mine wrong or immature or what ever.

I was calling your bizzare behavior immature. You still haven't come up with a comprehensible answer to my posts. If you have an argument, please state it now.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Ok since im too lazey to look for your questions post them up here and I'll answer them.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 07:14 PM
The collateral damage will far surpass the number of insurgents liqudated. The raidioactivity will forever contaminate the precious oil lying below the surface. Why do you still support nuking the middle east?

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Without oil would come much less pollution, lazeyness, and evil rich people.
The collateral damage would be horrible but it would put them of their misery and it would scare the crap out of people who think they can fuck with the US and get away with it. Also its not like we'd be destorying beautful forests and dirting clean water, we would send sand dunes, camal turds, and litter sky high.

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Without oil would come much less pollution, lazeyness, and evil rich people.
The collateral damage would be horrible but it would put them of their misery and it would scare the crap out of people who think they can fuck with the US and get away with it. Also its not like we'd be destorying beautful forests and dirting clean water, we would send sand dunes, camal turds, and litter sky high.

Without oil would come the economic collapse of the middle east reigion {which wouldent matter much as it would be one big crater, anyways}. However, many things that you mentioned in an earlier post rely on oil. With all the oil gone, the world would not be able to adjust in time, and the ENTIRE WORLD will fall into economic ruin.

The larger consequence would be the resulting global nuclear winter, which will cause crops to fail, and if it lasts long enough, it will cause the very extinction of the human race.

So there you go.

Skate Rat 19
03-21-2005, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't nuke the WHOLE middle east, just the problem areas, and that wouldn't cause a nuclear winter, also the US would be fine since it has Alaska's oil. We'd give that out until we found a new, better renewable resource. The only way that'd work is if oil only went to medical and product supplies, eletricity would come from hydrogen, everyone would ride bikes and skateboards, only mass-transportation would be, and subrubia would come back to a halt. It would be beautiful.

JohnnyNemesis
03-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Holy god, what a fucking moron.

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Whats wrong with a world where theres no faggot ass boring suburbs, people skate all the time, theres much less polution, no more wars over oil, no more rich assholes who own oil companys, no more 5-mile parking lots at Walmart, and most importantly no more terrorists.

KappaWing
03-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Nothing, in fact. However, your vision is very unrealistic.

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 02:24 PM
If you compare the situation to people in the hood it'd be like this.

Osama kicked us in the nuts(9/11)
We got our homie England and bashed his face in as well as iraq.
More and more people hate us and try to kill our homies(soldiers) every day
We throw grenades(nuke) at their part of the hood and theres no more problems.
Now the weed they've been growin(oil) is unraechable and now the hood(world) will have to got to re-hab and live on happier.

KappaWing
03-22-2005, 05:56 PM
If you compare the situation to people in the hood it'd be like this.

Osama kicked us in the nuts(9/11)
We got our homie England and bashed his face in as well as iraq.
More and more people hate us and try to kill our homies(soldiers) every day
We throw grenades(nuke) at their part of the hood and theres no more problems.
Now the weed they've been growin(oil) is unraechable and now the hood(world) will have to got to re-hab and live on happier.

ummm.... right.....

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 05:59 PM
Dead ass dude, if you look at it that way(how i view it) it all makes sense. Same thing with north korea, we had our fight back in the day and now they're loading their guns and are taunting us. What will happen next?

KappaWing
03-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Dead ass dude, if you look at it that way(how i view it) it all makes sense. Same thing with north korea, we had our fight back in the day and now they're loading their guns and are taunting us. What will happen next?

Hmmm... I guess I have to study up on "hoods" then.

NK poses no viable threat to the United States, and they have no reason to launch a military campaign against us. They will most likely demand something first.

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah like the weed(oil) that we now control in Iraq. Damnit don't you play Grand Theft Auto??

KappaWing
03-22-2005, 06:13 PM
yeah like the weed(oil) that we now control in Iraq. Damnit don't you play Grand Theft Auto??

First of all, I have played GTA and it is a mediocre game. I would never purchase it.

Second of all, we have not secured control of the oil just yet. It would be far easier for NK to target the oil corporations themselves rather than a nation.

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 06:17 PM
GTA is far more than mediocre.
Actually I had to do a report on them for school and "officially" we're still at war, we just stopped the fighting, we never signed any treaties. So it would be perfectly legal for them to launch an attack on our intrests in that area of the world. They couldn't hurt any US states if they tried.

KappaWing
03-22-2005, 06:23 PM
GTA is far more than mediocre.
Actually I had to do a report on them for school and "officially" we're still at war, we just stopped the fighting, we never signed any treaties. So it would be perfectly legal for them to launch an attack on our intrests in that area of the world. They couldn't hurt any US states if they tried.

The only sufficient military force they can muster is the nukes that they may or may not have. That would be an extremely inefficient way to kill ground troops, which besides a few small camps, is about all we have there.

GTA Is probably one of the crudest games I have played in a while. It is somewhat under par concerning Graphics/Sound/Gameplay, and definitley under par concerning the overall taste and storyline/depth of the game.

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 08:15 PM
First of all NK has a HUGE military force, if we weren't there they could conquer the peninsula in a week or two. The only real thing that holds them back is rough terrain and their fear of us.

Secondly GTA doesn't have the best graphics and what not but its like The Sims gone postal. The only flaw with the latest one is the story is too long and unless your playing during the roits it gets old very quickly. Its a good game for everyone who attends a inner-city public middle school thats filled with that gangsta rap culture. You tend to get a little racist putting up with their racist insults and annoying behavior. So instead of shooting them all we skater-punk rock kids just channel hate into GTA.

KappaWing
03-24-2005, 05:02 PM
First of all NK has a HUGE military force, if we weren't there they could conquer the peninsula in a week or two. The only real thing that holds them back is rough terrain and their fear of us.

Secondly GTA doesn't have the best graphics and what not but its like The Sims gone postal. The only flaw with the latest one is the story is too long and unless your playing during the roits it gets old very quickly. Its a good game for everyone who attends a inner-city public middle school thats filled with that gangsta rap culture. You tend to get a little racist putting up with their racist insults and annoying behavior. So instead of shooting them all we skater-punk rock kids just channel hate into GTA.

NK's military force is unable to do much. If they launch a campaign in Iraq, which would be very costly to them due to their location, another country could take control of NK with little resistance while the NK troops are abroad. Their nuke threat is simply a scare tactic. We should kill them all anyways.

As for the GTA thing, I don't fully understand because I could not relate to your current situation. There are many people (many wannabe wiggaz) in my suburban middle class school who play GTA and dumb down their minds even further. When I was playing it with my 'friend', he giggled gaily every time someone cussed and wrote down words he learned from the game (which he later looked up in a dictionary). Such idiocy i have not seen since the 2004 election, but thats another story.

Skate Rat 19
03-25-2005, 10:36 AM
I meant NK would invade SK.

Oh dude, i fucking HATE wiggaz and so do my friends. We live in a semi dense city, Albany is like a mix between dense urban citys and suburbs. Downtown is big and the suburban style neihgborhoods are cramped. But nice. Anyway we all skate (hence the name Skate Rat) and fuckin wiggaz come to our spots, sell drugs, start trouble, and steal our stuff. This summer i'll have a Katana, a Rapier(which i can profesionally use), and a Civil War Sabre. They're dead.

Sinobin
03-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Well, i am from Spain ( sorry if my english is very poor :rolleyes: ), From Vigo exactly, but I live in Las Palmas. The 11-M was only a estrategy poilitic, to change de goverment of rights of Aznar( yes , that small guy "friend" of Bush) 198 deaths. Actually, isnt closed the comision.

Only i can say, my cousin live in Madrid, and every day catch thats trains. if she...i cant imagine.