PDA

View Full Version : Post a map to where you live

Mota Boy
03-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Also post the location of any valuables you or your parents might possess. Weeeee!

LLadnard
03-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna get robbed!!!!
lmao

Vera
03-12-2005, 03:04 AM
Say you arrive at the Helsinki Railway station, because that's a nice play to get to from the airport. Then you take tram number 3T and drive with it for around 20 minutes until you arrive at "Urheilutalo" (there are signs, it's not very difficult). Then, you see a big sports field, it's like an ice for figure skating or hockey in the winter and grass in the summer. Go around it, you see a long street filled with tiny boutiques and pubs and shit. Walk straight until you come to a huge crossing. You see a huge orange M sign. Take the stairs down, you're at the subway. Go down, take the subway to "Ruoholahti", then get off at "Kamppi", go up the escalators, go outside, you see a MacDonalds, go toward it, you see a building across the street, go to it.

Go around that building, you see railway tracks that are unused, follow them until you arrive to a statue of a man on a horse. Turn around until you see this building with huge pillars. Walk toward it, go up the stairs and ask everyone who walks down the stairs what the time is in Germany. See how many can answer you. If over 4 people can answer you, you've passed the test. You may enter the building. When there, tell the security you are just arriving to collect your reward. Go to the white hallway on the right. Walk to the fifth door, open it, enter. It should be open.

Take the crown, crown yourself King of Finland, and ask the lady in red whether you can now access the public library.

MaaQhimself
03-12-2005, 04:56 AM
YAY! finnish people here!½!!
i live here. in Sodankylä.
http://cosmolep.web.cern.ch/CosmoLep/conference/fnlnd.GIF

nieh
03-12-2005, 05:41 AM
where should the map be from?

the_GoDdEsS
03-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Everyone should draw it and write a nice description so we can hunt each other down (all out of love, of course!).

Vera
03-13-2005, 10:49 AM
I might even bring my shotgun of LOVE with me! ;D

the_GoDdEsS
03-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Shotgun of LOVE?! Pimpin' dirty!

nieh
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
pfft. Mota Boy still hasn't told us where he wants the map FROM. How can I mapquest that if I don't know where he's coming from?

Vera
03-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Arkansas. (Ar-ken-saw.)