PDA

View Full Version : Brief New CD/Greatest Hits update

CommonRider
03-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Music News for March 11, 2005

Music News compiled by Westwood One

Mar 11, 2005 2:13 pm US/Eastern

Springing Forward

The Offspring is wrapping up sessions with producer Jerry Finn for their next release. Finn previously worked with the band on their cover of The Ramones’ “I Wanna Be Sedated” for the “We’re A Happy Family” Ramones tribute album. The group recruited Finn to help them record new songs, rework older tracks, and take on some covers for a “greatest hits” collection due later this year. Dexter Holland said the new material is “rockin’,” and “the sessions with Jerry are working out great.” The Offspring will spend their summer on the Vans Warped Tour.

Unnatural Disaster
03-11-2005, 04:21 PM
someone already posted the exact same article :rolleyes:

blackballs
03-11-2005, 04:57 PM
please don't put stuff on the forums we already know

CommonRider
03-12-2005, 12:04 AM
wow fuck you guys, it was an article for today and I didnt see it on the front page so I thought id share, I dont understand why people are such jerks online, no one forced you to read it, you know sorry I dont check every post every second of the day and I actually have better things to do...

StayInTheHouseCarl
03-12-2005, 12:13 AM
its a honest mistake to post identical topics. why bitch about it? just move along to the next thread.

Obie2trice
03-12-2005, 01:25 AM
yeah, what`s the big problem. You guys who are bitchin are no mods are admins

Unnatural Disaster
03-12-2005, 05:51 AM
I'm not bitching, I'm just letting him/her know....

Venezuelan_Nightmare
03-12-2005, 01:44 PM
What The fuck?? i´d read this shit twice =S

blackballs
03-12-2005, 03:27 PM
okay get over yourself just to let you know, every offspring fan checks the home page before they jump on the forums so hope that helps in your future posts :)

dgnanashi
03-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Music News for March 11, 2005

Music News compiled by Westwood One

Mar 11, 2005 2:13 pm US/Eastern

Springing Forward

The Offspring is wrapping up sessions with producer Jerry Finn for their next release. Finn previously worked with the band on their cover of The Ramones’ “I Wanna Be Sedated” for the “We’re A Happy Family” Ramones tribute album. The group recruited Finn to help them record new songs,
rework older tracks, and take on some covers for a “greatest hits” collection due later this year. Dexter Holland said the new material is “rockin’,” and “the sessions with Jerry are working out great.” The Offspring will spend their summer on the Vans Warped Tour.

Is that your dog?