PDA

View Full Version : Angry husband shoots wife with rifle built into pair of crutches as she arrives

Trip Boy
03-11-2005, 09:12 PM
AN ANGRY husband shot his wife with a rifle built into a pair of crutches as she arrived at court yesterday for a divorce hearing.

Silvio Angelini, 56, dropped to one knee and fired at the 36-year-old twice.

His wife, who has not been named, was hit in the stomach.

She was taken to hospital where she was said to be critically ill last night. As doctors battled to save her life, Angelini was being questioned in custody.

Firearms experts wearing protective body armour were called to the scene of the shooting to remove the black crutches.

They were dropped on the ground outside the court, in Siena, Tuscany, by Angelini.

Investigators said the metal worker had converted the hospital issue crutches into deadly weapons in his workshop.

They added that Angelini was well known to the police.

He was arrested last year after placing a box of gunpowder and bits of metal under his wife's car.

dexterisMYman
03-11-2005, 09:16 PM
damn he doesnt like his wife

arak0r
03-12-2005, 12:16 AM
link..?

the_GoDdEsS
03-12-2005, 12:20 AM
I'll only conclude that Trip Boy has been reading the news excessively.

Panzerfaust92
03-12-2005, 01:27 AM
I hate when violence breaks out in homes. Sometimes, my daddy comes home from the ranch, takes off his belt and starts whipping my brother, who also happens to be my cousin. He runs all around the trailer yelling at the others to help him. His wife/sister sometimes come to his aid and defends him. Then my mom, who ironically is also my grandmother, throws a beer can and tells me to go pick up her marlborow's at the county pile. Then my cousin, who is also my sister-in-law comes home chewing on a blade of wheat and says, "Billy Bob, why yous always be beatin my son with that thing?" I come from a typical Iowa home. Does that fullfill any of your stereotypes about Iowa?