PDA

View Full Version : People need The Offspring in Finland!

MaaQhimself
03-12-2005, 03:50 AM
yeah. i wanna see the offspring live and its almost impossible if they never come here. :( and yeah i know theyve been here hhmm.. twice? but i was so little that i didnt care about punk rock.

Aimeht
03-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Yeah, people need the Offspring in Sweden too. And in the rest of the world.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-12-2005, 04:14 AM
Don't they visit Sweden after every new album release? I was on the show for Conspiracy of One and the one for Splinter. I belive they where here in -98 for Americana too. And I guess it's the same with Finland.

MaaQhimself
03-12-2005, 04:38 AM
nej. they've been here only twice i think. ages ago. you swedish get all the joy. :(

sphinxdaking
03-12-2005, 05:48 AM
On splinter tour sweden was the only country in scandinavia to get a date. :)

Mannen som blev en gris
03-12-2005, 05:55 AM
On splinter tour sweden was the only country in scandinavia to get a date. :)
Lucky us then!
Jag har aldrig sett dig här förut. Var i Stockholm bor du?

Zee
03-12-2005, 06:27 AM
They've been here actually 5 times, two of them in festivals and three club gigs. Nowadays they don't really play that small shows anymore, and we don't even have any place for 2,000 - 3,000 people gig, arena would be too big and probably enough people wouldn't even show up and a small club gig wouldn't be economically beneficial. Only old heavy metal farts gets to play big shows in here.

dexterisMYman
03-12-2005, 07:17 AM
ppl need the offspring period. and i cant say they never come here cuz they live here. but i feel sorry for the ppl in the places they dont go, or barely go.

MaaQhimself
03-14-2005, 07:06 AM
yeah. it fucking sucks. judas priest, iron maiden and metallica and all that kinda shite bands are willing to come here often but punk bands just dont seem to like scandinavia.

They've been here actually 5 times, two of them in festivals and three club gigs. Nowadays they don't really play that small shows anymore, and we don't even have any place for 2,000 - 3,000 people gig, arena would be too big and probably enough people wouldn't even show up and a small club gig wouldn't be economically beneficial. Only old heavy metal farts gets to play big shows in here.

oikeesti? viidesti?? no silti hajottaa ku mä oon ollu sillon jotai 10 vee nii ei oo oikei offspring kiinnostanu...

Mannen som blev en gris
03-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Both Judas Priest and Iron Maiden are brittish so they're closer :D Don't think that matters though.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
03-14-2005, 02:13 PM
in venezuela we need offspring too xDD

Josh Freese
03-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Offspring Suomeen!!!!! :mad:

Come out and smash'em up!
03-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah Offspring should come to finland, atleast after the greatest hits, maby finnair stadium is good sized for that kind of gig. Offcourse i would try to get to sweden if they would have a gig there but it would be hard,because i'm underage.

Metallica on hyvä,mutta offspring on parempi.

Zee
03-21-2005, 07:34 AM
Finnair Stadium could be a little bit too big. :D That would need Green Day or something as an open act. Hell, even Metallica too! Even Hartwall Arena is way too big until they would go really, really huge again. That's not practically possible. KOFF should organize them in the Tavastia club. 50 Cent and Foo Fighters last two years, too bad they might be at Warped Tour that time. :rolleyes:

Come out and smash'em up!
03-24-2005, 10:06 AM
I think finnair would be fine, becaues if they would keep one gig in helsinki there would come people around finlan to see offspring there.

DirtyMagic_FIN
03-25-2005, 06:38 AM
Hahaa.. Suomea Offspring foorumiin, asiaa... ;) Ja ois tosi kiva saada bändi taas tänne.. Nyt kun kaiken lisäksi ikää on riittävästi festareille :p

Josh Freese
04-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Eikös Offspring käyny vuonna 95 Messilässä?

Zee
04-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Joo siellähän ne oli. Ja Tampereella ja 2 kertaa Helsingissä ja Provinssissa.

Destiny
06-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I am positive about one thing, if The Offpsring came to Finland, it would be hell a lot off people wanting to see the gig, especially if the gig had no age-limit, the tickets would be sold out eventually right after they got on sale! Actually it's all the same, if Finnish punk/rock fans heard about The Offspring coming to Finland they would all go insane, trust me that is the truth! SO PLEASE, Give us the LAST opportunity to see The Offspring play in Finland now since the new generation starts to be old enough to get into age-limit concerts, I am sure my Finnish fellows are behind me in this!

Camilamazed
06-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Yeah, people need the Offspring in Sweden too. And in the rest of the world.

Very much agreed hehe :D