PDA

View Full Version : Me got a new avatar!!!!!

Eccentric Sara
10-29-2004, 10:52 PM
^ Like it?(It is next to my posts in other threads,but hey.)Had a bit of a problem with it though.As you can see,it is mostly black and white,apart from the red and purple bits.I just used Paint to put a box around my face,and shrunk the box,but most of the colour has disappeared!It was originally a colour photograph!Meh.Don't know why that happened!Help!How does everyone else create their avatars?!!!:confused:

Rag Doll
10-29-2004, 10:57 PM
I do the same thing to make mine. bah. Yours still looks really nice though =). It looks cool with just the little bit of color.

i just wish the size could be a bit bigger. rar.

willferno
10-29-2004, 10:59 PM
well I used the program that came with my scanner "HP Director" but I think u can download photoshop on internet...but don't change ur avatar u look cute on it

Eccentric Sara
10-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Thankyou Ragdoll!:) Yours is really cool too.Cute.I wish all the colours were there though. I am a colourful person,dammit!I had coloured necklaces and eyeshadow on in that picture,and you can't really see them!I wish they could be bigger too.I could post nicer pictures then,plus there wouldn't be so much faffing around trying to make them the right size!Oh well.

Eccentric Sara
10-29-2004, 11:10 PM
well I used the program that came with my scanner "HP Director" but I think u can download photoshop on internet...but don't change ur avatar u look cute on itThankyou!:) I will be eternally bemused as to why some ppl find me cute!Anyway,yeah,I will download Photoshop eventually,but not til I get my own computer!I use my dad's computer,and he doesn't like me downloading stuff.Parents!:-/ Thanks for the info anyway.

RXP
10-30-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm debating if I should put a picture of my cock in my avatar.

punk_flamingo
10-30-2004, 01:02 AM
^^ dont

i got a new avatar as well...althoguh im missing my old one, so i might change it back.

greencows12
10-30-2004, 01:04 AM
It looks like you, I think.

Subsidal
10-30-2004, 02:19 AM
I like the Avril avatar from punk flamingo the most