PDA

View Full Version : goody 2 shoes

live_fast_gurl
03-13-2005, 12:14 PM
what do you think of peple like that?? i think that i want to strangle them all :rolleyes:

punkangel
03-13-2005, 12:15 PM
I hate them, they kiss the teacher's ass!

live_fast_gurl
03-13-2005, 12:17 PM
i used to know this one girl that called the teacher 'mum' consistantly :eek: :confused:

punkangel
03-13-2005, 12:19 PM
My friend is a teacher's pet to my history and reading teacher and I'm like give it up! she always gets A's no matter what! Then the reading teacher got fired because of it

original_psycho
03-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Ah, I have a girl in my class who is like that.
I hate her.
I want to kill her, but I can't.
Damn her.

punkangel
03-13-2005, 12:21 PM
same here...

too short

live_fast_gurl
03-13-2005, 12:22 PM
i bet if you told them to get a life they would go ' why, are they on sale ???'

punkangel
03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
probably....
one of them would do that
because she's the most sarcastic thing
you would meet.ever.

live_fast_gurl
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
they used to write up what we were going to do in a day ( including ''hometime'' with a smily face?? i mean COME ON!) :confused:

coke_a_holic
03-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Teacher's Pets are kids that are insecure about themselves so they get sexual favors from teachers. Its been scientifically proven by me.

Noodles is gay
03-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Teacher's Pets are kids that are insecure about themselves so they get sexual favors from teachers. Its been scientifically proven by me.

I'm the classics teachers' pet and i don't get anything :(

There's nothing wrong with doing your work on time, getting As and just acting like a fellow human to a teacher - they are people too so i don't see anything wrong with being 'friends' with them.

Hell yeah, i'm a TP and proud of it - I borrowed a book from my teacher the other week because they didn't have it atthe library! YEAH!

UgLy_eLf
03-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Not a teachers pet here, but I did get along with most of my teachers, they were like big kids hah, I could even pull of calling them assheads, retards, etc etc in class. Then there was the gym teacher, typical jock, and oh the heads clashed there, mother fucker threatened to fail me because of my mohawk. That's OK though, he lives with his MOM. Latest English teacher also a jerk, threatened to fail me because I skipped school 2 days a week, AND SO WHAT, goddamn still had A's fucker.

Skool is Eezy.