PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Isolated Fury
03-14-2005, 05:12 PM
- I don't think holding any sort of friendship is very logical. There's no use in being friends with someone if you know for a fact that you will end up fighting with them or mad at them at some point of your relationship.

- There's no such thing as love anymore. People only want security - that's it. They want someone to care for them so much that they become the center of their attention at all times. Then when they think that they feel the same way, they back off and shove the compassion into the other's face and say it wasn't their fault.

- Schools aren't teaching everything the way they should anymore. There is always a need for the finer arts to be taught in a well-rounded manner. However, in many school this isn't the case. They don't supply the finer arts departments with enough funds to continue to function well. In result, students find that the subject isn't worth studying. This idea is popularized throughout the school and is accepted. Now, only the students that have a REAL appreciation for arts and students that want a free credit towards graduation are enrolled in the courses.

- Change is bad. I quit doing all of the many drugs I was involved in about 6 months ago. I quit for various reasons that don't need to be discussed. But when I was clean for about 4 months, I started wondering why I really quit. I quit because I felt rejected by my friends. Until now, their opinions actually mattered to me. Even though I haven't started doing any drugs yet, I haven't found a good reason to start again. I probably should have never quit in the first place.

- Life sucks. We all just need to accept this fact and move on. Nothing you do really helps your position in life, so why strive for perfection?

Whew!...I feel better already.

rock4life09
03-14-2005, 06:52 PM
- Life sucks. We all just need to accept this fact and move on. Nothing you do really helps your position in life, so why strive for perfection?

good point!!!! i like it!!! i hate it when people try to be perfect all the time. they just need to get over it and move on with their lives

dirtybird
03-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Pssh, Mota Boy's thoughts rape yours.

GreenTerror
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
When the hell are those Chocolate Lucky Charms that Jebus keeps on talking about going to be here? WHEN?!!!!

arak0r
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/pics/suck_becks.jpg

http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/pics/nasty_trick.gif

GreenTerror
03-14-2005, 07:43 PM
LMAOBla bla bla, Ihateyoudie.

nieh
03-14-2005, 07:48 PM
- I don't think holding any sort of friendship is very logical. There's no use in being friends with someone if you know for a fact that you will end up fighting with them or mad at them at some point of your relationship.

- There's no such thing as love anymore. People only want security - that's it. They want someone to care for them so much that they become the center of their attention at all times. Then when they think that they feel the same way, they back off and shove the compassion into the other's face and say it wasn't their fault.

- Schools aren't teaching everything the way they should anymore. There is always a need for the finer arts to be taught in a well-rounded manner. However, in many school this isn't the case. They don't supply the finer arts departments with enough funds to continue to function well. In result, students find that the subject isn't worth studying. This idea is popularized throughout the school and is accepted. Now, only the students that have a REAL appreciation for arts and students that want a free credit towards graduation are enrolled in the courses.

- Change is bad. I quit doing all of the many drugs I was involved in about 6 months ago. I quit for various reasons that don't need to be discussed. But when I was clean for about 4 months, I started wondering why I really quit. I quit because I felt rejected by my friends. Until now, their opinions actually mattered to me. Even though I haven't started doing any drugs yet, I haven't found a good reason to start again. I probably should have never quit in the first place.

Whew!...I feel better already.

- so...it's illogical to have a potential lifetime of good things because there's going to be a few specks here and there of bad? If you say so

- That's not as true as most people make it seem, but it does seem like that a lot.

- Depends on the school, but I generally agree

- As good as it is that you quit, you should never quit for you friends, you have to quit for yourself, otherwise things like this happen where you get mad at your friends and just don't care.

- That's just stupid and wrong and you know it.

http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/pics/nasty_trick.gif

that one's great.

SkunkIt
03-14-2005, 09:09 PM
When the hell are those Chocolate Lucky Charms that Jebus keeps on talking about going to be here? WHEN?!!!!I saw them at the store and they look gross!
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/images/p_38.jpg

Radi0_havana52
03-14-2005, 09:12 PM
When the hell are those Chocolate Lucky Charms that Jebus keeps on talking about going to be here? WHEN?!!!!
i got stoned about a month ago i said i was going to go and buy some but i'm still searching for them... i will find them. if i'm gonna eat them i have to be stoned. :D

Anya82
03-15-2005, 10:02 AM
random thoughts... hmm.. ok...
---
I am strong, but i am not invincible.
---
I might be cold, but i am not an iceberg.
---

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 10:08 AM
I might be cold, but i am not an iceberg.
---

You're not?! :confused: :rolleyes: :p ;)

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 10:12 AM
errmmm.....
why is my life boring?
What did i do wrong to deserve having a ''boring'' relationship as described by my bf?
Why doesn't anyone love me?
Why the fuck am i near to tears?

Anya82
03-15-2005, 10:19 AM
BuddyHolly: nope.. i'm not, darling

Why doesn't anyone love me?
Why the fuck am i near to tears?
damn, sis... those words hurt! :(

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 10:23 AM
damn, sis... those words hurt! :(

I know....fancy being told by your boyf ( who you adore) that your relationship is boring.....Then he tells other people it's boring. Man, I try. What more does he want?

:(

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 10:51 AM
i hate most boys after my last bf :mad:

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 10:56 AM
i hate most boys after my last bf :mad:

Do you hate me too? http://www.comfusion.nl/grazforum/images/smilies/057.gif

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 10:58 AM
no 4eh and you are very nice to me!! :D

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
no 4eh and you are very nice to me!! :D

I couldn't be happier right now! :D

oh yes i can... i would be even happier if Anya was too :(

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:03 AM
i like anya shes my friend

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:03 AM
she's my e-gf :rolleyes:

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:04 AM
yes i know she is very proud of it too!! :D shes cool

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:06 AM
she's the best! :)

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:07 AM
she is a web designer :D

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:08 AM
she should show us some of her work i think :rolleyes:

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:13 AM
yeah! :D there is some people i dont like on here THEY ARE EVVVVVVVVILLLL! not to me though so its ok really

Anya82
03-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I couldn't be happier right now! :D

oh yes i can... i would be even happier if Anya was too :(

aaww!!! that's so sweet!!!

well... at least people in here think i'm nice and cool......
that makes me feel nice... ego feeding!!!!! :p

Anya82
03-15-2005, 11:21 AM
i like anya shes my friend
I'm everybody's friend!
except idiot people

she's my e-gf
lucky me :)
*sends e-kiss to BuddyHolly*

yes i know she is very proud of it too!! :D shes cool
Of course! i'm proud of my e-bf! I also say that in my profile!!!
and.. thanks for the "cool" thing

she's the best! :)
Thanks, sweetie! you're awsome too!! thanks for being so kind with me.. specially now.. that i feel so crappy...

she should show us some of her work i think :rolleyes:
I will.. i promise.

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:22 AM
please ignore my post because it might offend u, im a bitch :D its on another thread!

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I will.. i promise.

I'm still waiting darling :rolleyes: :p

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:25 AM
she's my e-gf :rolleyes:

My e-bf abandonded me.....I can't even get loved by people online.... :(

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:28 AM
I love you (in a friend-way) ;)

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:29 AM
My e-bf abandonded me.....I can't even get loved by people online.... :(
awww we love u babe

Anya82
03-15-2005, 11:31 AM
i luv ya too, BabyDevil.
I really consider you my e-sis!!! Maybe you don't belive me, but it's true. I want to take e-care of you, and kick the shit out of anyone who dares to make you sad.

and.. of course.. BuddyHolly loves you in a friendly way.. cause.. He's mine!!! he's my lovely e-bf! and he's adorable... <3

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Aaawww...thank you....i feel slightly happier...except for my headache and feeling sick. :D

i wish my boyf would ring me.......I made him feel bad cos he thinks he has upset me. He did but I won't tell him so it doesn't ruin his day with his mates. But, I think he knows

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:33 AM
i luv ya too, BabyDevil.
I really consider you my e-sis!!! Maybe you don't belive me, but it's true. I want to take e-care of you, and kick the shit out of anyone who dares to make you sad.

I do believe you and I look up to you. I feel the same way. :D

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:33 AM
maybe you should make him fell bad! get him back share youre old misery :D

Anya82
03-15-2005, 11:34 AM
i feel loved and special in here.......

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
You should feel loved, you ARE loved ;)

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:37 AM
maybe you should make him fell bad! get him back share youre old misery :D

Trouble is...then I feel bad.... :confused:

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Trouble is...then I feel bad.... :confused:
you shouldn't feel bad

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 11:39 AM
from what ive heard you couldnt feel worse over him! but i am not in your shoes so i'll just shut up

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Well....let me give you a past example....

My boyf says he'll come to my house at 6pmish. Then, I wait. It gets to 7pm. I look out of my window and see him with his mates. He didn't bother calling or contacting me. He blamed his mum.

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Well....let me give you a past example....

My boyf says he'll come to my house at 6pmish. Then, I wait. It gets to 7pm. I look out of my window and see him with his mates. He didn't bother calling or contacting me. He blamed his mum.

that's stupid :confused:

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Yes. I shouted at him.....He's such a dick at times.....

the_GoDdEsS
03-15-2005, 11:47 AM
This topic is as dead as a dodo. And it started off pretty nicely.

The love you described is all about egoism. Very frequent. Real one is about mutual giving and acceptance.

Friends you just need to learn to deal with and be prepared for changes.

Change is good, always is. Any kind. Pushes you further.

Life sucks but that is situational. If you grabbed it and squeezed the juice out of it, it wouldn't suck as much any more. Life just needs some arsefucking.

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Life just needs some arsefucking.

I don't need any arsefucking :confused: :rolleyes:

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't need any arsefucking :confused: :rolleyes:

I'd be scared if you did..... :eek:

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 11:52 AM
I'd be scared if you did..... :eek:

you should be if i did but..... i realy don't need any ;)

_ߥ_vil_
03-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Thats good to hear....:D

BTW neither do I.... :D

mandi*69
03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
lemons r sour and yellow :confused:

BuddyHolly
03-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me you're just kidding!!! :eek:

Anya82
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM