PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

Radi0_havana52
03-14-2005, 07:43 PM
ok everyone post your nightmare if u get any.

I just had one about an hour ago about fear factor. i fell a sleep on the couch and the tv was on loud. so in my dream i heard the host talking about the next stunt and the next stunt was a needle gun questionarie. and i was on the show and it was my turn i answered the questions wrong and i got shot up with a bunch of 3 inche razor sharp needles. The needle gun it self was built like a "Mini gun" so when it shot all u could see was a bunch of needles fly ing like bullets. so when i woke up the last thing i saw in my dream was a shit load of needles flying for my face and seeing a bunch of blood.

ok that was a messed up dream.

Radi0_havana52
03-14-2005, 07:55 PM
I dream about chicks going down my pants and sucking my 20 foot penis
And thats a nightmare for you ...

nieh
03-14-2005, 07:58 PM
I had a weird nightmare a few months ago. I'm not going to type it all out again, so I'm just going to pull it out of my lj.

Weirdest fucking nightmare EVER...
EVER! At least for me...I don't normally have nightmares, and when I do, it's very rare that I remember them, but I remember this one really well. I couldn't fall back asleep for 2 hours last night afterwards.

It was weird, it was kind of like the intro to a movie. I wasn't actually in it and my point of view kept changing to what would be the most cinematic I guess. Some guy was driving along at night in some small woods development thing, really dark, quiet, creepy night. One of those nights where if you see it in a movie, nothing even has to happen and you'll still be freaked out. The 'camera' at this point was inside the car along with the guy. He drove past some relatively older black guy who just walked home and went inside, the camera shows him walk along a little bit and then shows him enter his house. Goes back to the car. The guy then drove past some middle aged rednecky white guy who was brandishing a gun (can you really brandish a gun? You can knives...) anyway, he was walking towards the black guy's house mumbling angry stuff that you couldn't really make out. The 'camera' showed his hands and his gun then showed his face, he looked realy freaky and somewhat nuts.
'Camera' goes back to the car, the guy driving figures it's best to keep out of that and kept driving. He drove past some bald redneck kinda guy, probably just a bit shorter than me and just a couple lbs heavier walking into his house and this bald redneck guy started doing narration (most of which I don't remember. Sounded like the guy from Sling Blade but...well, less laughable and really dark.) The guy in the car parked a little way's down and then started sneaking onto said bald redneck guy's lawn, apparently he was gonna rob him or something. The redneck guy's narration, I don't remember the beginning of it but somehow or another it ended up with "then all of a sudden, my eyes started oozing blood like they exploded. I felt justified in laughing because it seemed like God was playing a joke on me" and you could see him in his doorway laughing that kinda nutso laugh a bit and holding his eyes with blood rolling down his face and a little pool of blood under where he had been standing before. Then somehow or another he notices the guy on his lawn (despite the fact he's now blind) hits him in the head from behind with a shovel and started digging and burying him in the lawn. He violently steps on the shovel to chop the guy's head off (it takes a few tries) and this part of the 'movie' was from the guy getting killed's perspective so it was really freaky cause it was basically like I was seeing that. The 'camera' kinda fell onto the ground when he hit the guy with the shovel and was staring up at the bald redneck man as he was trying to chop the head off and started rolling when he finally got through. Then the bald redneck guy starts tossing dirt on the dead guy's head, burying him and stares down kinda smiling. I woke up around then so that's about all there was. I don't know what happened to the other two people or anything either. Maybe I'll find out tonight. This could have potential for a really kickass surreal horror movie.

dirtybird
03-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I hardly ever dream, but I'd prefer nightmares to lots of the shit that happens when you're awake

Tired_Of_You
03-14-2005, 08:51 PM
I had those nightmares months ago.

I once dreamt my mother committed suicide. I tried to stop her because I knew she wanted to do it, but I arrived too late and she jumped from a building.

There was this weird dream where all my family hated me and then I found them all dead drowned in my backyard.

I don't really have the time to write details but the first one was really scary because it seemed so real. Everything was so real, I even woke up crying... The last one was also weird, seeing all my family dead in my backyard... :S

dgnanashi
03-14-2005, 08:52 PM
I hardly ever dream, but I'd prefer nightmares to lots of the shit that happens when you're awake

Same with me.

Radi0_havana52
03-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I had those nightmares months ago.

I once dreamt my mother committed suicide. I tried to stop her because I knew she wanted to do it, but I arrived too late and she jumped from a building.

There was this weird dream where all my family hated me and then I found them all dead drowned in my backyard.

I don't really have the time to write details but the first one was really scary because it seemed so real. Everything was so real, I even woke up crying... The last one was also weird, seeing all my family dead in my backyard... :S
Thats fucked up if u think about it.

dirtybird
03-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Extremely.

rock4life09
03-15-2005, 06:28 AM
i never really have nightmares

Izie
03-15-2005, 06:30 AM
The only dreams that scare me are perverted ones where I get to make uot/do godknowswhat with people who aren't my boyfriend. It generally scares me because I feel strange the whole day afterwards, but the dreams themselves aren't scary.

I haven't had many real nightmares, but I did wake up scared a few times. Problem is, I always forget what the scary dream was about.

JoY
03-15-2005, 06:31 AM
I have so many nightmares, it'd be fucking useless to even begin telling all about them. *sigh*

HeadAroundU
03-15-2005, 09:13 AM
You are my nightmare!!!!!!!!!

Chris
03-15-2005, 10:32 AM
I dreamt last night about the town being taken over by snakes - that was more weird than anything, especially the part being chased

original_psycho
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Ah, I usually don't have nightmares. I used to have a lot of them when I was little. A few times I dreamt that my parents killed each other. That's because they were/are fighting a lot. I used to wake up crying from those dreams.

On night I dreamt (I don't rememebr quite well but meh) that I woke up and looked out the window and cars were jumping way up to the 8th floor (were I live) and then crashing back down and I went to the window and I saw a huge black horse that was destroying the city and when it passed my window there was a lot of wind that made me almost fall from the window. I remeber waking up with my heart beating really fast.

This other time there was this psycho killer that was after me and everytime he almost killed me but I woke up and I was affraid to go to bed again and when I closed my eyes I saw him again. I was really frightened. It happened several times in a whole night.

This other time I was at someone's party and was watching tv by myself in a room and at the news there was a killer who was killing a bunch of people with a huge ass sword and then he came out of the tv and was after me and almost was about to kill me but I woke up. I was really frightened then too.

Ah, there are more, but these, so I remember, scared the shit out of me. But I had them a long time ago, I don't really dream now.

Punky Dudess
03-15-2005, 11:34 AM
i don't have nightmares anymore.
the last one i can remember having was when i was 7 years old......

me, dad and my brother were in the garden of our old house and i was looking at all the flowers. suddenly, this HUGE plant leapt out of the flower bed and started chasing my family round the garden!
it looked REALLY scary at the time:
large build, incredibly tall, green skin, and a venus fly trap for a head!!!

i tried to make it go away by spraying it with the hose, dumb i know but it didn't that's when i woke up crying.

(oh, the shame!)

fairy call
03-15-2005, 02:16 PM
I had one about me killing my brother once, it was horrible :(
And pretty stupid, i killed him by pushing a table into his belly :rolleyes: , but it was bleeding a lot, and i apologised

Iddy
03-15-2005, 02:18 PM
i always dream about people chasing me...i hate being chased in real life so i suppose that reflects in my dreams abit. except in reality i don't *often* get chased with chainsaws, machetes and screwdrivers.

live_fast_gurl
03-15-2005, 02:25 PM
i had a dream was the only person alive and it doesnt seem that bad until you actually dream it :eek:

Inshane
03-15-2005, 02:34 PM
nightmares suck.

the_GoDdEsS
03-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't get any.

Except a dog once bit my hands and I bled like shit. And in another one I stabbed someone who wanted to kill someone I love. Rather brutally. I think that's about it.
And scary ones are sometimes those in which I am pregnant out of unknown reasons.

nitropenguin!
03-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Ahh Sim that's.. ouch =s Usually when I have a dream similar to that, I somewhat feel the pain... then I wake up and realize my cat is wrestling with my foot. =P
Did your mind create the pain or did you not feel a thing?

Like I said in another thread.. long ago, I frequenting have dreams of someone or something trying to kill me. It's actually tiring, I try to run but it's so hard. Though I get away in the end.

Tired_Of_You
03-15-2005, 04:57 PM
It made me think that I once had a dream about that big black dog who bit my arm, he was trying to kill me or something, there was blood everywhere. I didn't remember that one.

Layna
03-15-2005, 06:19 PM
"Today" i had a dream about a doll and she was talkin !! I was saying "hey doll get out !! this is not your body" her face was horrible, then my mother said(this is not part of my dream) "pauli wake up, its late" and in my dream i said "hey you horrible doll, see you later i have to go to school" and then i thought........ "what the hell?!!" :confused:

intothevalleyofdeath
03-15-2005, 06:19 PM
i had one when a SWAT team invaded my house

actually it was more of an incubus attack

Trip Boy
03-15-2005, 07:35 PM
My life seems like a nightmare at times.