PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour-Does it hurt the chances of a new album this year?

smashitup-
03-15-2005, 02:47 PM
The Offspring are touring from June to August. It will be hard to believe if decide to release and album until latest November or December. I was expecting one around Sepetember or October until I saw the tour dates. And who knows when they will release the GH album. It could be before the Warped Tour, it could be during the Warped Tour or it could even be after the Warped Tour. Only time will tell.

So who else thinks the Warped Tour will hurt the chances of a new album? I mean, they wont have any chances of recording because of touring almost every day for two months. Give comments.

scotishabbit
03-15-2005, 03:13 PM
i heard they were recording it

Skate Rat 19
03-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah it was in the News, they're officially coming out with a greatest hits album later THIS year. Hopefully its not a sign of goodbye to music, it would suck if they stopped puuting out music. But who knows it might even get them back onto regular play on MTV and of course, FUSE.

Hyper nova
03-15-2005, 05:43 PM
The GH album will be out this year and The next Full Length album should be soonish after. I pretty sure there have every intention of making another album but that could very well be the last but 8 Full albums isnt bad by anyones standards. I remeber reading this quote “After seven albums, it takes some effort not to just rest on your laurels,“ this makes it sound like that htey could stop but have no real intention of resting just yet.

Hope this helps

offspringintenselyrock
03-16-2005, 10:24 AM
I thought they're next albulm was due out summer 2006

foxy
03-16-2005, 10:28 AM
gh album usually mean Bye Bye band but that would suk beond belif if they did that :eek:

offspringintenselyrock
03-16-2005, 10:32 AM
gh album usually mean Bye Bye band but that would suk beond belif if they did that :eek:

Na don't worry I'm sure they're bringing out their next albulm summer 2006. I can't remember where I read it, maybe on this site because I remember believing it(because lots of people have heard rumours about it). I'll have a bit of a surf and try to find it again :)

Argh a rip

offspringintenselyrock
03-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Damn I can't find it.Sorry :(

Jimbob2005
03-16-2005, 02:17 PM
i hope they release an alb this yr - gr8est hits or new alb, i dont care
JUST RELEASE A FUKIN ALB THIS YR I NEED 2 ADD 2 MY OFFSPRING CD COLLECTION AND I CANT FUKIN WAIT!!!