PDA

View Full Version : Cocktail

Jimbob2005
03-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Sum time ago i actually manages to get hold of a song called Cocktail. I am sure it's by the offspring because:
- it has the same voice you hear going "all the girlies say..." in the hidden track after pay the man on americana
- it is the voice you hear in the hidden track on ixnay on the hombre and disclaimer

When i got it and checked the properties, it claimed to be track 15 from IOTH, so i assumed it was sum special extra bonus or hidden track, released with only a small number of the album IOTH, hence making it rare. But i'm still unsure - anyone got any ideas?

HeadAroundU
03-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Sum time ago i actually manages to get hold of a song called Cocktail. I am sure it's by the offspring because:
- it has the same voice you hear going "all the girlies say..." in the hidden track after pay the man on americana
- it is the voice you hear in the hidden track on ixnay on the hombre and disclaimer

When i got it and checked the properties, it claimed to be track 15 from IOTH, so i assumed it was sum special extra bonus or hidden track, released with only a small number of the album IOTH, hence making it rare. But i'm still unsure - anyone got any ideas?
I think it is sentence after Change the world: "Hey guys you should try heavy metal Kiss my ass"
I'm not sure but there is no bonus track!!!

Beheaded
03-16-2005, 01:30 PM
There isn't a limited cd release with this track. "Cocktail" is a song, which only exist on the 12" inch vinyl of the "Ioth".

Hope you understand my rusty english. :o :(

Jimbob2005
03-16-2005, 01:32 PM
There isn't a limited cd release with this track. "Cocktail" is a song, which only exist on the 12" inch vinyl of the "Ioth".

thanx a lot m8 - u did me plenty of favours there!!!! cheers 4 tellin me :D :D

HeadAroundU
03-16-2005, 01:38 PM

Can you say something more about this song???

Jimbob2005
03-16-2005, 01:41 PM
some weird pisstake - funny song tho!

Hyper nova
03-16-2005, 01:53 PM
It's only on the vinyl version of IotH and not the CD version its right at the end. It isnt even a real song its some guy (the same one as the "Kiss My Ass" guy) explaining how to make a Monokov (or however you spell it) Cocktail (ie a petrol bomb thingy). It just spoken and just for fun. I've never heard it but I do know this to be true.

Oh yer this is not "Hand Grenades", That is a real song on the "Short Music for short people" comp. its like 36 second song on how to make a home made handg grenade. It's Similar (well not really) but is a real song with Dexter Singing Properly and the rest of the band playing properly.

Hope this explains a few things

HeadAroundU
03-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I have downloaded this song from offspring.art.pl but i can't open this file,its only 88kB.
Send it to me or help how to open this file!
headaroundu@yahoo.com

Jimbob2005
03-17-2005, 11:22 AM
at your service headaroundu!

BuddyHolly
03-17-2005, 11:30 AM
- it is the voice you hear in disclaimer

Wrong... That was Jello Biafra (singer of Dead Kennedys)

HeadAroundU
03-17-2005, 11:38 AM
at your service headaroundu!
Thanks James! :)