PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Read This!!!!!!

bouncingcoles
03-16-2005, 01:36 PM
If you want those gay faggots to stop posting greenday shit in here then stop replying to there posts. the more you reply the longer the posts stay there and the more they will post them. so DONT REPLY TO THERE POSTS!!!!

Noodles is gay
03-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Really?

I thought that if everyone replied with 'Green Gay are fucking faggots, dude!!!' they'd stop posting...

Jimbob2005
03-16-2005, 01:38 PM
If you want those gay faggots to stop posting greenday shit in here then stop replying to there posts. the more you reply the longer the posts stay there and the more they will post them. so DONT REPLY TO THERE POSTS!!!!
ur right, im gettin bored of telling losers that they are so!

nameless
03-16-2005, 03:00 PM
theyll get pissed off soon enough!

ruroken
03-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I've been here for half a day and I already got so sick of it that I never go near a thread with the words Green Day regardless of my opinion about them. It's a stupid arguement that doesn't truly make that much sense.

SkunkIt
03-16-2005, 06:23 PM
I block them! :D

leo3375
03-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Everyone should read this thread (even though I disagree with bouncingcole's choice of words). If someone is being stupid, or is spamming the boards, don't bother replying as it only encourages them.

At least I have a browser that lets me preview a thread's first posting before I even click on the link.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Do the same with threads like "Fuck you!" and those who just want to be annoying. Although I've replied to a couple of those......

bouncingcoles
03-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Everyone should read this thread (even though I disagree with bouncingcole's choice of words). If someone is being stupid, or is spamming the boards, don't bother replying as it only encourages them.

At least I have a browser that lets me preview a thread's first posting before I even click on the link.

thanks man