PDA

View Full Version : Punk: The New FAD

wilsonkck
03-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Please tell me why the FUCK punk is now the popular thing to be and thers freakin 12 year olds at my school runnin around with there teeny bopper simple plan clothes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ruroken
03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Simple Plan is dumbass punk (meaning, it's NOT FUCKING PUNK!!! Or, at least to me they're not). To me, punk is

when masterbations lost it's fun
you're fucking lazy
bite my lip and close my eyes
take me away to paradise
I'm so damn bored I'm going blind!!
And I smell like shit...

And

something's odd/I feel like I'm God
You stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker!!!!

rock4life09
03-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Please tell me why the FUCK punk is now the popular thing to be and thers freakin 12 year olds at my school runnin around with there teeny bopper simple plan clothes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Simple Plan is defaintly not punk. And I noticed that too. Like a lot of people are all of a sudden listening to punk that I've listened to for a while. It's retarded!! PUNK IS NOT A NEW FAD!!! ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE! PEOPLE JUST NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND REALIZE THAT!!

ruroken
03-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Yeah. What punk band would make a song like "Shut Up"? What, you and the people around you like it? Better than offspring? BETTER THAN-

Sorry. I'll simplify without the randomness. You're stupid. Have you heard Offspring music? I severely question that having you said SIMPLE PLAN is punk. Shit, that's the 3rd lamest thing I've read here. Anyway, Simple Plan sucks more tits than a farmer in love with his cow.

Jebus
03-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Punk is so last week. Nu Metal is taking over.

ruroken
03-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Punk is so last week. Nu Metal is taking over.

First, who are you? Keth?

Second, I invented "meh" and there's 3 kinds of it. etc.

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.etc.etc.

99th Simple Plan sucks. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

JohnnyNemesis
03-16-2005, 07:11 PM

Wow. You're like, what, 7 years late on this realization?

By the way, the term "teeny bopper" is pretty lame too.

Jebus
03-16-2005, 07:13 PM
First, who are you? Keth?

Second, I invented "meh" and there's 3 kinds of it. etc.

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.etc.etc.

99th Simple Plan sucks. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

ruroken
03-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Keth is my friend and you remind me of him.

Buh? What the hell? Failed attempt at new word? :confused:

JohnnyNemesis
03-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Buh is a common confused expression.

Moose
03-16-2005, 07:18 PM
i didnt really read much of hte posts, but i believe you are talking about the new emo fad going around...plastic glasses with that blue in the lens, and button down shirts with ties and boys crying...ya thats emo, not punk.

ruroken
03-16-2005, 07:19 PM
NOW it makes sense. Like meh is i don't give a shit. <as in meaning, not to you.

ruroken
03-16-2005, 07:21 PM
i didnt really read much of hte posts, but i believe you are talking about the new emo fad going around...plastic glasses with that blue in the lens, and button down shirts with ties and boys crying...ya thats emo, not punk.

Boys crying? That's pathetic. My avatar almost pitys them.

SkunkIt
03-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Simple Plan is defaintly not punk. And I noticed that too. Like a lot of people are all of a sudden listening to punk that I've listened to for a while. It's retarded!! PUNK IS NOT A NEW FAD!!! ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE! PEOPLE JUST NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND REALIZE THAT!!I agree!................

Endymion
03-16-2005, 08:43 PM
what the fuck does it matter? how does it affect you?

leo3375
03-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Next time you see a kid in a Ramones shirt, ask 'em to name their original drummer (it's Tommy Ramone). When they don't know the answer, their poseurness will be revealed.

dirtybird
03-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I like 'meh', 'bah', and 'pssh', which I coined myself.

Jebus
03-16-2005, 09:50 PM
meh and bah is where it's at. I'll throw in an occasional buh everyonce in a while.

Sunny
03-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Next time you see a kid in a Ramones shirt, ask 'em to name their original drummer (it's Tommy Ramone). When they don't know the answer, their poseurness will be revealed.

that's really lame. really. i fucking LOVE Bright Eyes and Rammstein, for one. I have every song Rammstein's ever made. but.. I have no idea who the drummers are. Nor do I give two shits, really. Doesn't make me a poser, it just makes me a person who doesn't care about the drummers' names.

UgLy_eLf
03-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Don't hate me for my Simple Plan shirt! I FIT IN AND YOU DONT!!! PUNK RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOREVER!

I agree with Sunny, who gives a fuck what their names are. If I meet them then perhaps I will care to remember.

BuddyHolly
03-17-2005, 05:07 AM
I'm a punk! I've got a lot of shirts of bands like Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Busted and Sum41!!! http://www.punx.nl/smileys/smiley21.gif

rock4life09
03-17-2005, 06:25 AM
Don't hate me for my Simple Plan shirt! I FIT IN AND YOU DONT!!! PUNK RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOREVER!

I agree with Sunny, who gives a fuck what their names are. If I meet them then perhaps I will care to remember.

You'd fit in even more if you realize Simple Plan isn't punk

Lullaby
03-17-2005, 06:54 AM
You'd fit in even more if you realize Simple Plan isn't punk

I think he was sarcastic

Sunny
03-17-2005, 11:02 AM

glad you agree, seriously, does it even matter? it's the music that matters to me.

Vera
03-17-2005, 11:10 AM
I used to be one of those "OMG YOU MUST KNOW USELESS TRIVIA IF YOU CLAIM YOU LIKE THIS BAND" fans but blaah, nowadays, I think differently. I tend to only check out song writers and singers. And if the guitar on some album rocks, it's good to know the dude's name so you can say "he's such a good guitarist on this record". It doesn't really matter.

The only reason why I like knowing about James Lilja is because he became a gynocologist (spelling?). I mean, you never think the guy who plays drums in a high school punkrock band would end up a gynocologist. It's just a rather scary thought, in a way.

ruroken
03-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Dumbass. Simple Plan isn't punk rock.

Endymion
03-17-2005, 01:18 PM
is that by a "supreme court" definition, or something tangible?

ruroken
03-17-2005, 01:22 PM
It's by my avatar, and he's more powerful than your avatar. So there.

coke_a_holic
03-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Dude... Shut the fuck up before we make you... Honestly your incoherent points are like background noise... When you can't make an at least on topic response with a complete thought you just say that your avatar kicks... Honestly, no one really gives a shit and you can be sure of it.

ruroken
03-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I said I would stop if someone asked me too. Where were you? Okay, I'll stop.

Faust
03-17-2005, 01:48 PM
punk has always been popular thing among rebellious youngsters.. and it`ll stay that way.
it`s so cool to be tough and "punk" and fight against authority and social norms etc.
besides that, punk as a way of living seems so easy and reckless..worryfree
I ain`t a punk though and don`t see anything appealing in living without responsibilities.

Trip Boy
03-18-2005, 12:58 AM
I don't agree so much but I pretty much agree to agree right now so.

wilsonkck
03-21-2005, 12:06 AM
I never meant simple plan was punk but theres alot of little dickheads who seem to think so because they wear a studded freakin belt. Punk used to be original, now its not. End of story. Most real pinks at my school are the ones who dont dress it, the ones that do are listenin to kiddy bullshit like SP and good charlett. In short...THE MAN FUCKED ANOTHER GOOD THING UP BY MASS PRODUCING IT.

UgLy_eLf
03-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Tripboy your hair is pinker than Trip boy's hair, you're far more punker than he.