PDA

View Full Version : The anti fuckme thread

musicrox
03-18-2005, 12:17 AM
This is the anti fuckme thread. My idea is that we stop talking about him and stop replying to him. Then he will leave. And no, contrary to poular belief i am not his friend. For those of you who dont know the guy, he/she has been posting on the site for a few days now, but yesterday started spamming it and trying to take control of the forum. He filled it up with junk threads and ruined the good ones. Administration barred him/her from the site, and removed all his/her threads and posts. However, as evident today he/she found a way back in. So i tell you all vote that you hate him/her and do all you can so we never see him/her again!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
An apology has been issued for the annoyance of this post. To preserve the history of this forum, the actual post was not edited, although this message is to apologise for any annoyance it may have caused at the time.

Thankyou.
Yay.

billiejoe87_greenday
03-18-2005, 12:28 AM
You are the biggest idiot. You are giving him attention and now the prick is gonna like the attention. Piss off and stop talking about him. -

Jimbob2005
03-18-2005, 11:19 AM
ignore the fucker

original_psycho
03-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Dear musicrox,

Shut the fuck up, you idiot.

Sincerely,
Me.

smashitup-
03-18-2005, 01:17 PM
I voted ''If i could id stab the prick''. :D

Jimbob2005
03-18-2005, 03:02 PM
I voted ''If i could id stab the prick''. :D
same ere!!!!!!!!

musicrox
03-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Everyone fuckme is back ok. Just pretend he doesnt exist ok. Thats what im planning to do.

An apology has been issued for the annoyance of this post. To preserve the history of this forum, the actual post was not edited, although this message is to apologise for any annoyance it may have caused at the time.

Thankyou.
Yay.

billiejoe87_greenday
03-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Everyone fuckme is back ok. Just pretend he doesnt exist ok. Thats what im planning to do.

You are so fucking rertarded it isnt funny.