PDA

View Full Version : Stop spamming our boards please.

Billyjoe
03-18-2005, 07:45 AM
Hello, this is Billyjoe from the band Greenday. It has been brought to my attention that people from these boards are registering on our forums and making Greenday look bad. I'd like that to stop. Offspring fans should stay away from Greenday forums(unless they're Greenday fans too).

sincerely,

Billyjoe from Greenday

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
03-18-2005, 07:54 AM
hahahahahahhahaaaaa, first avril and now billyjoe :D stupidass sucker

Orange County
03-18-2005, 08:48 AM
Isnt it Billie Joe ? :rolleyes:

I don't know
03-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Hello, this is Billyjoe from the band Greenday. It has been brought to my attention that people from these boards are registering on our forums and making Greenday look bad. I'd like that to stop. Offspring fans should stay away from Greenday forums(unless they're Greenday fans too).

sincerely,
Billyjoe from Greenday
u don't even know how to pretend

Obie2trice
03-18-2005, 08:55 AM
no, now no one will believe you

trecoolssexkitten
03-18-2005, 10:13 AM

sincerely,
Billyjoe from Greenday

are you serious...
1)Its B-I-L-L-I-E J-O-E 2 seperate words.if you were the real Billie Joe Armstrong you would know how to spell your name properly...
2)Its G-R-E-E-N D-A-Y.there is a space between green and day.if you really were billie joe youd know how to spell the name of your band...

now if your going to fake at least spell it right!!!

Jimbob2005
03-18-2005, 12:17 PM

sincerely,
Billyjoe from Greenday
fuk u nobhed!!!

Razael
03-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Aren't there moderators on this board, to stop this shit?

ruroken
03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Aren't there moderators on this board, to stop this shit?

No. Because then there would be fucking stickys.

mrconeman
03-18-2005, 01:13 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats one of the funniest things I've seen for a LONG time

intothevalleyofdeath
03-18-2005, 01:25 PM
it made me chuckle

Jack the Tripper
03-18-2005, 02:00 PM
I think this Billie Joe imposter and the Avril Lavigne imposter are the same person. What gave the Billie Joe imposter away was him not knowing how to spell his own name or his own band's name. The real Billie Joe knows how to spell I'm sure.

billiejoe87_greenday
03-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Your a loser. We're still trying to figure out if the Avril post was real and now your being a smart arse. And Green Day doesn't have a forum!!

intothevalleyofdeath
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
arse just doesnt have the same effect that ass does

Jimbob2005
03-19-2005, 03:35 AM

sincerely,
Billyjoe from Greenday
m8
u cant even spell the name properly
piss off loser

Noodles is gay
03-19-2005, 10:17 AM
*snigger*

If anything that just made me want to spam their board EVEN more

*sign out 'Noodles is Gay'*

*sign in 'Billy Joe is Gay'*

:cool:

dirtybird
03-19-2005, 10:21 AM
are you serious...
1)Its B-I-L-L-I-E J-O-E 2 seperate words.if you were the real Billie Joe Armstrong you would know how to spell your name properly...
2)Its G-R-E-E-N D-A-Y.there is a space between green and day.if you really were billie joe youd know how to spell the name of your band...

now if your going to fake at least spell it right!!!

There's actually a dash between the two words.. but that would not have worked with your system.