PDA

View Full Version : stevens ultimate rock show

fakejosh
03-18-2005, 10:33 AM
any of you ever see this show? i just saw it for the first time a couple days ago and i liked it a lot... they played mostly indie punk and emo music which was cool since you don't see a lot of that on tv these days...the vj dude seemed pretty chill too, what do you think?

Tijs
03-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Nope, we need more emo on tv!

fakejosh
03-20-2005, 05:05 PM
ah, you should check it out then if you have the chance, its on everyday at 4 & 9. they have pretty cool guests too usually..

punkangel
03-20-2005, 05:07 PM
any of you ever see this show? i just saw it for the first time a couple days ago and i liked it a lot... they played mostly indie punk and emo music which was cool since you don't see a lot of that on tv these days...the vj dude seemed pretty chill too, what do you think?

it's Steven's Untitled Rock Show...they might have put in the name already...I don't know

rock4life09
03-20-2005, 05:08 PM
it's Steven's Untitled Rock Show...they might have put in the name already...I don't know

Nope. They still don't have a name for it. I think they should leave it like it is. I like it. :)

punkangel
03-20-2005, 05:09 PM
Nope. They still don't have a name for it. I think they should leave it like it is. I like it. :)

yeah...it sounds trashy and stupid...which makes it awesome