PDA

View Full Version : *~ Irish Son ~* :-)

irish girl!
10-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Hey guyz !! hope ya dont mind me postin this! Just doin ma job lol

For a limited time you can download a free preview of Brian McFadden's debut solo album Irish Son. This download includes previews of four songs featured on the album - Almost Here, Pull Myself Away and Demons and Sorry Love Daddy
To download the album preview just go to www.brianmcfadden.com/albumpromo
Brian's album Irish Son is released on November 29th and features the single Irish Son + number one hit, Real To Me.

Heres the track listing :
1. Irish Son
2. Real To Me
3. Demons
4. Lose Lose Situation
5. He's No Hero
6. Sorry Love Daddy
7. Pull Myself Away
8. Be True To Your Woman
9. Walking Disaster
10. Walking Into Walls
11. Almost Here (duet with Delta Goodrem

Irish Son is the infectious new single from Brian McFadden n follows the massive success of his number 1 hit single,Real 2 Me.irish son is taken from Brians debut solo album of the same name, released November 29th.
Personal and very catchy, Irish Son is the perfect showcase 4 Brian McFaddens individual solo sound n the genuine rock n roll swagger of his distinctive voice. Like all da songs on the album, Irish Son is autobiographical n is as refreshingly honest as it is wildly infectious.

well thanks 4 takin time 2 read this, it means alot ! pop along tae the brian boards 2 ! wud luv to see yous there.
lots a luv n huggles
Brians Irish Girl

Tijs
10-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks.this is the end my friend....

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 09:03 AM
I surely do hope you're being paid for this.

I'm downoading now. This better be good.

Hysteria
10-30-2004, 09:04 AM
The end of what Tijs?

irish girl!
10-30-2004, 09:10 AM
I surely do hope you're being paid for this.

I'm downoading now. This better be good.

na im not bein paided for it lol doin it coz im a gd fan! lol soz if ye dont like it, but was nice of ye to giv it a try anywayz! thanks everyone for readin! its well appreciated !!
ps I actually do like offspring.just to let yous no !!

Tijs
10-30-2004, 09:10 AM
The end of what Tijs?
Ah... I just put that there because of the 10 character limit. It's from a song I was listening to.

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 09:48 AM
The Doors I hope. Oh yes they do rock.

And the music wouldn't play. I don't have a high enough version of WMA and I ain't gonna upgrade it.