motley crue

SkunkIt
03-18-2005, 08:44 PM
MAN THEY MISSED A FEW BANDS TO PUT IN ON THE WARPED TOUR

NOFX
BAD RELIGION
MISFITS if there still arond havent been hearing about them laitly

but there GETTIN more BANds SO i GUESS I WIll WAIT

POST THE BANDS THAT YOU WANT TO GO . :DI don't know about the Misfits, but NOFX and Bad Religon were on the tour last year, so they might be again next year or in a few years!

AlphaDrake
03-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Hammerfall
Children Of Bodom

Its time for them to expand their music taste...

sk8ter-hater
04-26-2005, 07:33 PM
They took out Alkaline trio, those bitches.

dark muffin
04-26-2005, 07:48 PM
social distortion...

GreenTerror
05-02-2005, 08:06 PM
I jumped up and saw Bad Religion. I was like hardcore way in the back, and I'm pretty short so I'm just glad I got to "see" them.

Faded Soul
05-02-2005, 11:08 PM
I want to see Bad Religion. I just got into them, and I'm saddend they aren't gonna be there.

Italia311
05-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Tool................

original_prankster
05-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Ew. Hawthorne Heights is gonna be there. :(

Talbo
05-05-2005, 12:42 PM
I hate the Warped Tour, and as badly as I would like to see the Offspring live, I absolutly refuses to go to a concert that blink 182 headlined oh so many times. I really hope the offspring go on a solo tour through US sometime :mad:

Fly White Guy
05-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Pennywise.

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I'M VERY MAD. My parents won't let me go to the one in George, WA because they'd rather have me go to a volleyball camp. :mad: Makes me so pissed!

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I hate the Warped Tour, and as badly as I would like to see the Offspring live, I absolutly refuses to go to a concert that blink 182 headlined oh so many times. I really hope the offspring go on a solo tour through US sometime :mad:

They do need to go on their own tour...I've been dying to see them!! So they better come out and do a concert...

I'm also very sad that I just recently lost my Americana CD after having it for 3 days... I just got a ton of birthday money though, I'll buy a new one :D

I'm slowly going up to getting the entire CD collection, I have Splinter and did have Americana...unless I left it in the Technology room when I stayed after school...(i know, i need to shut up) I hope the teacher found it. :confused:

SkunkIt
05-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I'M VERY MAD. My parents won't let me go to the one in George, WA because they'd rather have me go to a volleyball camp. :mad: Makes me so pissed!Tell them it's your favorite band.

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Tell them it's your favorite band.

I've been trying but, its not like I can go there by myself, I'm only 14, I can't drive... :( plus i thought my parents said I could go if my friend Chelsea and her parents could go, and she can go, so they do that because they don't actually think its going to happen. It makes me mad, and yet very sad. Plus, at warped they'd only play what 1 or 2 songs?

SkunkIt
05-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I've been trying but, its not like I can go there by myself, I'm only 14, I can't drive... :( plus i thought my parents said I could go if my friend Chelsea and her parents could go, and she can go, so they do that because they don't actually think its going to happen. It makes me mad, and yet very sad. Plus, at warped they'd only play what 1 or 2 songs? More than that, but be happy you can go! :D

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:31 PM
No I can't go

I think my parents thought that Chelsea couldn't go, so they said if she could go I could go.

But she can go, so they said that I just figured I could go, gave me this big talk, so I haven't asked them since.

SkunkIt
05-07-2005, 10:37 PM
That's ok, be optimistic, there's always next year. I had to miss a concert last year because i was a school night and my stupid bitch math teacher wouldn't help me when I ask her for help, she said, "You're not gonna get it anyways, so why should I help you?" She was part the reason I missed that concert for not explaining anything to me and giving me a low grade. I cried when I couldn't go to that concert, so I remind everyone about the concert alot now.

original_prankster
05-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah. I really wanted to go to a Green Day concert. Dad said he would get tickets. Guess what? He didn't get me any tickets. I was so pissed. But the Warped tickets do make up for that I guess...

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:43 PM
My mom went to her first concert when she was 13! I'm 14 now! She's like "oh well people smoke pot there and stuff and its bad," well god it was worse in the 70s!! it ought to be a little better now that the laws against that are more strict.