PDA

View Full Version : No info on The Offspring tour to South Africa, WHY!!!

Chemicle
03-19-2005, 03:32 PM
I went to THE OFFSPRING concert in Cape Town at the Belville Velodrome on the 26 september 2004. It was like a dream come true. I'm not writing to say anything about the concert. I'm writing to say where is the info about the concert. I check on THE OFFSPRING website for this but its not there. Its like the concert never happened at all. If there's any South Africans reading this please reply to me and tell me about your first time OFFSPRING expierience. From the fan that bears the Offspring flaming skull tattoo.(Conspiracy of one)

Bullshit
03-19-2005, 04:59 PM
if you can't find tickets in sa, then i doubt they're touring near that location.

AngelBubbles
10-12-2005, 03:36 AM
I was also looking for SA tour stuff but didnt find anything. That doesnt matter to me. All i know is that if Offspring ever comes back, i will be the first one to buy a ticket. The experience was the best in the whole wide world!!! I wouldnt exchange it for anything! When they were in Jhb at the Dome, the best thing that happened that night is when Dexter came out and the crowd started to go wild. I went mad! Literally only took a break on 2 songs! The rest of them i jumped and sang along!

OFFSPRING ROCKS!!!

Kitten
10-13-2005, 03:16 AM
if you can't find tickets in sa, then i doubt they're touring near that location.

He meant that he wanted to look up something on it, and in the past tour archives, the SA show wasn't there. He clearly stated that it was the 2004 Cape Town show, not when are they coming here or whatever.
As for the info, write to people in charge of the site and inform them of it. It wouldn't have been done on purpose, it is hard when there is a lot to update.