PDA

View Full Version : Red Wine Allergy

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 02:47 AM
Pwned. Self-diagnosed and obvious. Now I'll either have to resort to white wine or drink less than 2 glasses of the red (kidding me?).

Fuck histamines, sulphites or whatever.

voodoomagik
03-20-2005, 03:17 AM
jessus!!!what sins did u have in ya previous life....no more red wine???? :confused: jessus....well...i guess u shud go to white wine ...or do like me.....beer rulz all :D

Noodles is gay
03-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Seriously, dude? That sucks!

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 03:20 AM
Jesus! And that's all I have to say.

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 03:24 AM
Seriously, dude? That sucks!

It does because I'm such a vino. I've only observed it in the past three months. I never had it happening before. Everytime I seem to drink more of it my skin tends to go red and freaky within 24 hours. And I hate that because I have clear white skin. Ha.

So, cut down on that and take pleasure in drinking white.

voodoomagik
03-20-2005, 03:30 AM
wow!!!!ur non-red-wine life!!!!!just realized how blessed i am.... :p

Noodles is gay
03-20-2005, 03:30 AM
So, cut down on that and take pleasure in drinking white.

yeah, but red's better...

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 03:32 AM
To me too. And this doesn't mean I'm quitting it completely. Good Lord, I could not. Red is so passionate.

Kathy
03-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Red is so passionate.

Absolutely yes!.

Damn, no more red ..?? :eek:

JoY
03-20-2005, 07:29 AM
that sucks so terribly many buckets of sperm. my fucking goodness.
I couldn't survive without red wine. :/

Izie
03-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Poor Simmies :(

We'll make you drink vodka, or something even worse then!

HeadAroundU
03-20-2005, 07:41 AM
Shit!!!! Sorry, but thats nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't eat APPLE,CARROT :mad:
Also I have POLLEN!!! and DUST hard allergy :mad:

godammit! Fucking trees,fucking grass,fucking pollen!

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 07:47 AM
I like voddy. =P Lots.

The funny thing is I never was allergic to anything. Wtf, you can't eat fruit? How shitty. One chick I know can't eat nuts.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 07:53 AM
I just spent the last two weeks drinking cheap french wine at every meal. not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse you have ;)

However, now you have a good excuse to drink vodka + oj while everyone else is sticking to wine.

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 07:56 AM
Hahaha, that IS an excuse. And I hope you'll join. I'm counting on you.

HeadAroundU
03-20-2005, 07:58 AM
I like voddy. =P Lots.

The funny thing is I never was allergic to anything. Wtf, you can't eat fruit? How shitty. One chick I know can't eat nuts.
It doesn't matter if you were allergic or not!You can get allergy when you are 10,20 or 60 years old!!!
I can hardly explain how it feels whem I'm eating Apple or carrot(not fruit ,vegetable!) Its like itching in the mouth and sweating on the face.

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:09 AM
It doesn't matter if you were allergic or not!You can get allergy when you are 10,20 or 60 years old!!!
I can hardly explain how it feels whem I'm eating Apple or carrot(not fruit ,vegetable!) Its like itching in the mouth and sweating on the face.

Eek, I think I'm still well off. My symptoms seem very harmless. Just don't wanna mess with it too much to underestimate.

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:10 AM
I like voddy. =P Lots.

my housemate can't eat chocolate, or nuts. & I always forget about it & keep offering him Toblerone. :/

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:13 AM
I think I would die without chocolate. I can't resist that. Ever. Wah.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Hahaha, that IS an excuse. And I hope you'll join. I'm counting on you.
Of course I'll join. I like red-wine. But I like Vodka avec jus d'orange so much better.

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Of course I'll join. I like red-wine. But I like Vodka avec jus d'orange so much better.

Actually so do I. Yayness! Almost nothing beats that.

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:18 AM
I think I would die without chocolate. I can't resist that. Ever. Wah.
neither can I. man, it'd have to be the suckiest allergy I've ever heard of.

& vodka + jus d'orange = way good.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Actually so do I. Yayness! Almost nothing beats that.
So true. and can be drunk at any time of the day....if one were into drinking at different times of the day....

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:19 AM
So true. and can be drunk at any time of the day....if one were into drinking at different times of the day....
I agree!
I normally don't wake up with an alcoholic drink in my hand, but there've been many times, that I craved something slightly strong early in the afternoon.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:20 AM
neither can I. man, it'd have to be the suckiest allergy I've ever heard of.

& vodka + jus d'orange = way good.
and now, to totally hi-jack Sims topic,
nice to see you again Peaches! How've you been? how was France?
I hope you got some good rogue stories for our topic.

HeadAroundU
03-20-2005, 08:20 AM
...and I have also TRIP BOY allergy :D

I love chocolate too!!!!!!!!! (and all sweets)

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:21 AM
I agree!
I normally don't wake up with an alcoholic drink in my hand, but there've been many times, that I craved something slightly strong early in the afternoon.
Well nothing beats a hangover like a shot of vodka. That is if the hangover is due to strong alcohol.

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Speaking of voddy, I just remembered I wanna buy this blue curacao liquer and mix it with voddy and juice and have my own Blue Lagoon. Because I'm a sucker for that too. And I so wanna be good at mixing drinks.

Plus, I just ate a small box of chocolates. =P

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:23 AM
I agree!

Been there, done that. And it's apparently so alkie.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Speaking of voddy, I just remembered I wanna buy this blue curacao liquer and mix it with voddy and juice and have my own Blue Lagoon. Because I'm a sucker for that too. And I so wanna be good at mixing drinks.

Plus, I just ate a small box of chocolates. =P
My friends mix a drink called filur. I have no idea what it's mixed with except vodka, but it's quite good.

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:26 AM
and now, to totally hi-jack Sims topic,
nice to see you again Peaches! How've you been? how was France?
I hope you got some good rogue stories for our topic.
*jumps you*

I DO. they're not really rogues, because I didn't drink myself to hell & back, but they ARE terribly funny. (to me) I'll post them up soon, because Iz also requested some stories.

wheelchairman
03-20-2005, 08:30 AM
*jumps you*

I DO. they're not really rogues, because I didn't drink myself to hell & back, but they ARE terribly funny. (to me) I'll post them up soon, because Iz also requested some stories.
Good good. I look forward to them. I'm gonna go offline now. so talk to you later.
oh and I have some rather good rogues. oh yes.

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:32 AM
looking forward to those, too. your rogues are always nice, entertaining & extreme. got to love that.
see you around, Schweets.

dirtybird
03-21-2005, 12:11 AM
And you were getting on to me about reviving dead threads?

dirtybird
03-21-2005, 12:18 AM
So was the one I posted in... midway up the second.

UgLy_eLf
03-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Wine and champaign are the worst alcoholic drinks ever created. I'd much rather drink my own throw up after downing a bottle of Budweiser.

the_GoDdEsS
03-21-2005, 11:24 AM
sedlák?

*bursts into laughter*

Also: Shut the fuck up, dirtybird.

Mota Boy
03-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Ahh, reminds me of last Mardi Gras with my family, when on Sunday we got up at ten and went to a breakfast buffet at our hotel, complete with an open bar.

Also, shots of vodka as hangover cures only work when you wake up hungover, not when you wake up drunk, as I found out a while ago.

Vera
03-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Coolest. Allergy. Ever.

the_GoDdEsS
03-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Also, shots of vodka as hangover cures only work when you wake up hungover

So I've heard. I'll have to try that.

wheelchairman
03-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Also, shots of vodka as hangover cures only work when you wake up hungover, not when you wake up drunk, as I found out a while ago.
ah but waking up drunk is a gift from god. It's all the niceness of being drunk, without having to drink.