PDA

View Full Version : haha, this is awesome!

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 07:57 AM
okay, i'm dying my hair red right now. i have to leave the solution in for 25 minutes, and so far, this has been 10. i'm so excited!

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Omg, hair dye virgin! Good luck.

Aimeht
03-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Hehe, I wish I could do that too... But my hair is too dark, so it wouldn't be good. I had red hair a couple of years ago. Red and black, that was nice.

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 08:01 AM
thanks...the only thing is is it's a little itchy, and i'm afraid of the result, but nomatter what i tried and anyone who thinks the color sucks can fuck off.

Noodles is gay
03-20-2005, 08:10 AM
we need a pikki!

Punky Dudess
03-20-2005, 08:11 AM
i dyed my hair blue once..... the outcome was wacky and my headteacher sent me straight home to change it....bitch.

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 08:11 AM
we need at what?

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 08:12 AM
lmao! my mom is concidering letting me get my hair dyed purple over the summer! yay!
i dyed my hair blue once..... the outcome was wacky and my headteacher sent me straight home to change it....bitch.

Punky Dudess
03-20-2005, 08:14 AM
wow, it took me hours of pleading to get my mum to let me dye my hair. (some people get all the luck!!)

JoY
03-20-2005, 08:15 AM
Omg, hair dye virgin! Good luck.
I'm one too.
got problems with that, missy?

;p
nah, I'm blonde & very obviously blonde. it doesn't only show in my haircolour. I'd look redicilous with any other haircolour, simply because it doesn't suit my nature. (that sounds rather strange)

the_GoDdEsS
03-20-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm one too.
got problems with that, missy?

Not at all, missy. =P Because I AM on too.

Vicky
03-20-2005, 08:25 AM
mine is dyed pink & black. its rocking. my archaeology teacher and random market stall holders love it, heh.

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 08:26 AM
well, i just rinsed it out and i have this conditioner thing in. i won't know how my hair looks until it's dryed. from what i can see it didn't come out well and i can barely see any red areas. maybe my hair is too dark to dye red (it's medium brown).

Vicky
03-20-2005, 08:28 AM
it might look brighter when its dry, :) probably will

Bullshit
03-20-2005, 09:45 AM
it came out okay, but it's not the red shade i want. it looks more streaky than a full color like i wanted.

Betty
03-20-2005, 10:22 AM
I dyed my hair one of those blue/black colours once. And my hair is light/medium brown so it was a pretty drastic change. I have really dark eyebrows so it didn't look TOO out of place. Anyway, I loved the colour a lot and it grew out really nicely and I never had to redye my hair cause it just went away without really ugly roots. But it made my hair feel like straw so I'm not a big fan of hair dye anymore since I like my hair's softness.

I did it when my parents were on vacation so they had a surprise when they got home. But we're good kids so it's not like we have to ask "permission" to do things like that. And I wasn't 12 or anything... I think I was 16. That weekend I also found a 20 year old boyfriend, was involved in drunk driving (not me), and possibly drank the most beers I ever have in my life... Such young corruption. Actually, some people are much more corrupt than that I'm sure.

Anyway, to the thread maker... I'm not sure if you want BRIGHT red hair but if you do, you might want to bleach it first and then use one of those wacky coloured hair dyes. I used to do that on my ex a lot since he had almost black hair. Turned out really well. It's pretty drastic but if you have short hair, it's not like it takes that long to grow out, or you can dye over it.