PDA

View Full Version : Abortions

offsprung
03-20-2005, 08:58 AM
how come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen, that we passed chickens in goodness? Name six ways we're better than chickens... See, nobody can do it! You know why? cause chickens are decent people. You don't see chickens hanging around in drug gangs, do you? No, you don't see a chicken strapping some guy to a chair and hooking up his nuts to a car battery, do you? When's the last chicken you heard about came home from work and beat the shit out of his hen, huh? Doesn't happen. cause chickens are decent people.

nieh
03-20-2005, 10:07 AM
how come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette?

well, I'd like to imagine it's because the chicken eggs that are used to make omelettes are not fertilized and are therefore not going to develop into adults. Kind of like how a woman passes an un-fertilized egg every month during her menstrual cycle but no one calls that abortion. It's like that kind of egg. But that's just my imagination and has nothing to do with actual facts.

JoY
03-20-2005, 10:50 AM
well, I'd like to imagine it's because the chicken eggs that are used to make omelettes are not fertilized and are therefore not going to develop into adults. Kind of like how a woman passes an un-fertilized egg every month during her menstrual cycle but no one calls that abortion. It's like that kind of egg. But that's just my imagination and has nothing to do with actual facts.
no, aboslutely nothing indeed. *grins*

how is it possible to make SUCH a louzy argument pro abortion?

Little_Miss_1565
03-20-2005, 08:49 PM
how is it possible to make SUCH a louzy argument pro abortion?

Or, how is it possible to make such a transparent attempt at being a troll? Did he not see the many, many posts to this effect that Trip has already made?

Little_Miss_1565
03-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Thievery is fine. It's the thievery of thievery that stops being funny.

Linda
03-21-2005, 07:55 PM
*hears kissie noises*

Careful, you might get shit in your mouth.

Little_Miss_1565
03-21-2005, 08:10 PM
*hears kissie noises*

Careful, you might get shit in your mouth.

Linda, if it weren't for TripBoy, you'd have no personality at all.

JohnnyNemesis
03-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Ouch...she has a point...

Linda
03-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Linda, if it weren't for TripBoy, you'd have no personality at all.

Now that just shows how much you DON'T know.

That goes for you too, Johnny. :rolleyes:

At least I'm not an ass kisser like some of you. (no need to mention names)
It's really disgusting, and sad.

Linda
03-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Pfft, I don't even post much anymore, let alone make topics to people.
You been nipping the sauce, there, Johnny boy?!
This place is boring as hell, just like the people who post here all day, every day.

Linda
03-21-2005, 09:54 PM
You better keep that, Trip, you need it much more than me.

UgLy_eLf
03-21-2005, 11:34 PM
There's ass kissing going on!? And why has my ass not yet been kissed!?

Little_Miss_1565
03-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Now that just shows how much you DON'T know.

That goes for you too, Johnny. :rolleyes:

At least I'm not an ass kisser like some of you. (no need to mention names)
It's really disgusting, and sad.

This and your signature do not show any demonstrable amount of personality having nothing to do with Trip.

Linda
03-22-2005, 11:59 AM
*hears more kissie noises from Little Miss Goodie Two-shoes"

Do you also stick your tongue up his anus?

offsprung
03-22-2005, 12:45 PM
haha this has nothing to do with abortions

Linda
03-22-2005, 06:39 PM
She doesn't, but I rim her every time I go downstairs. That doesn't change the fact that you're totally obsessed and in love with me and it's sick and disgusting and pathetic and you really should just give up, you sick pathetic old freak.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, now, aren't you just so full of yourself!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MEEEE in love with YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
OMFG, that's the funniest thing I've EVER read on this BBS!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!
*holds sides* OMG !!!!!!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Linda, seriously. Just because you're jealous that Trip licks me bow to stern does not make your comments any wittier, or any less sad and pathetic.

And no, I don't stick my tongue up his ass. But I do go for the reach-around. Tongues aren't long enough to reach the prostate.

Linda
03-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Linda, seriously. Just because you're jealous that Trip licks me bow to stern does not make your comments any wittier, or any less sad and pathetic.

And no, I don't stick my tongue up his ass. But I do go for the reach-around.

blah blah blah
Your comments sure are NOT witty, my dear.
Me jealous!!!! LMFAO
That's the second funniest thing I've read on this BBS!!!!
I would bet I get more licking than you get, and from someone Trip would never be able to compete with, sex wise, brain wise, OR looks wise.
You want to see sad and pathetic? Look in the mirror, LMGTS.
Seriously.

Little_Miss_1565
03-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Linda, stop digging. Please. You'll hit the water table and no one wants to fish your bloated body out of the hole.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2005, 09:31 PM
This BBS was never intended to be taken so seriously, I'm sure.

Linda
03-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Linda, stop digging. Please. You'll hit the water table and no one wants to fish your bloated body out of the hole.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, how fucking stupid can you get, LMGTS!!!!!!!
Seriously. :rolleyes:

*smiles at Johnny-boy*

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Wow, I haven't had boy attached to my name in years. I mean, Johnny's not my name, but still. It's interesting.

I'd smile back, but I have spinach in my teeth

UgLy_eLf
03-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Cliques? On the internet? No... it cant be.......

canEHdian
03-23-2005, 09:26 AM
id have to say that thing about the chickens is soooo cool and right :cool:

Linda
03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Notice how she took me off her signature after I pointed out her sick obsession?

Had nothing to do with you. I changed it because it's soon Easter.
Get over yourself, Justin.
Seriously.

Panzerfaust92
03-23-2005, 10:02 PM
how come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen, that we passed chickens in goodness? Name six ways we're better than chickens... See, nobody can do it! You know why? cause chickens are decent people. You don't see chickens hanging around in drug gangs, do you? No, you don't see a chicken strapping some guy to a chair and hooking up his nuts to a car battery, do you? When's the last chicken you heard about came home from work and beat the shit out of his hen, huh? Doesn't happen. cause chickens are decent people.
Thank you George Carlin

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 11:24 PM
How could anyone get over YOU, though? :rolleyes:

Iddy
03-24-2005, 02:35 AM

er.. chickens aren't people.

btw... have you ever seen a chicken hugging another chicken after its had a bad fall, kissing their knee better? have you ever seen two chickens laugh out loud heartfully on a bus? seen two chickens so hopelessly in love that they forget that there are other chickens in the world?

not everything about humans is bad... abortion is an unfortunate part of our modern society.

Linda
03-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm over myself. Now it's time for you to get over me.

Nothing to get over, Justin, nothing to get over.
Like I've been telling you for a long time time,
my heart belongs to another. You have to get over me.

JoY
03-24-2005, 05:52 PM
is it just me, or is this just getting old?

Linda
03-24-2005, 06:02 PM
is it just me, or is this just getting old?

Must be just you. Apparently they like it, or they wouldn't keep posting.

Not Ozymandias
07-09-2005, 06:59 PM
I pity this thread.

Endymion
07-09-2005, 08:36 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/kermit.png