PDA

View Full Version : When You Are a Offspring Fan !!

offspring kid
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
YOU GOD DAMMN IDIOTS you all people here talking on offspring boards when you are a fan(true fan) of the offspring so how the hell can u make threads like ,(which songs is better,which singles are good,which song has good lyrics,which album is good,which offspring band member is good or bad),WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT.My point being that if u are a true fan of The Offspring you dont talk Shit like this !! I am REALLY PISSED OFF :mad:

Naz
03-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Being a fan doesnt mean you HAVE to like everything they do. Of course, I love the band, but there are some songs which i dont like as much as others.

If we all came on the board to talk about how wonderful they are all the time it would get samey and boring.Nothign wrong with discussing what songs you PREFER over others.

Tired_Of_You
03-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I also don't like those threads, but it's for different reasons. I agree with Naz.

turb0negr0
03-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Just because I have a favorite Offspring CD or Song, doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Jimbob2005
03-22-2005, 02:53 AM
threads like that are a bit boring but what the hell....
big deal offspringkid :p

original_psycho
03-22-2005, 03:06 AM
YOU GOD DAMMN IDIOTS you all people here talking on offspring boards when you are a fan(true fan) of the offspring so how the hell can u make threads like ,(which songs is better,which singles are good,which song has good lyrics,which album is good,which offspring band member is good or bad),WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT.My point being that if u are a true fan of The Offspring you dont talk Shit like this !! I am REALLY PISSED OFF :mad:
You're an idiot.
Stop posting.

offspringdude17
03-22-2005, 11:06 AM
offspring kid ur wright

Camilamazed
03-22-2005, 11:20 AM
So it means you are also an idiot just for starting a pointless thread just like those hehe hehehe :D

Jimbob2005
03-22-2005, 12:27 PM
So it means you are also an idiot just for starting a pointless thread just like those hehe hehehe :D
hahahahahaha :D

Omni
03-22-2005, 10:54 PM
So... what's everyone's favorite album? Mine would have to be Smash and a VERY close second Ixnay on the Hombre.

Satan's bitch
03-23-2005, 01:02 AM
When You Are a Offspring Fan !!
Actually, I'm not AN Offspring fan cause they suck. And Noodles is gay.

foxy
03-23-2005, 01:40 AM
so why are you on the offsoring site if you hate them?

Jimbob2005
03-23-2005, 03:33 AM
yea man thats sad

Offspringforever
03-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Actually, I'm not AN Offspring fan cause they suck. And Noodles is gay.
Very sad...
If you DON'T like a group, you can say it,but don't come on a site where everyone should like, love or apreciate THE OFFSPRING...
That sucks

Striker
03-23-2005, 06:32 AM
Don't worry. It's natural to have idiots on the board times to times...
Summer guy, Green gay, American idiot and some other assholes i can't remember... Just ignore them.

Offspringforever
03-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Yeah, I can imagine...But still...oh well
I just registerd yesterday or the day befor so I only "know" a few people.:)

offspringdude17
03-23-2005, 11:12 AM
you stupid satan ass bitch 1 offspring not suck en 2 noodles is not gay
you are a slut bitch go away and never post again on this site bitch :mad:

Offspringforever
03-24-2005, 03:08 AM
who, that makes a lot of "bitch" but your right

WhenPigsFly
03-26-2005, 02:18 AM
You can also b a true fan of more than one band as well! Like wen I go into town and into HMV to buy an album tht i dnt hav lets say I pick up a Green Day album eg Nimrod my m8s say i thought u only liked the offsping then I hav 2 explain tht I can b a true fan of more than 1 BAND i hacks me off lol. :o

WhenPigsFly
03-26-2005, 02:20 AM
Oh and so of my misspell of Offspring I did not meen it lol i'm sleepy

Mannen som blev en gris
03-26-2005, 04:39 AM
It would be pretty boring with a message board only with threads like "I love all Offspring songs" and "I have all Offspring albums and listen to them at the same time and love my life!" or maybe "I'd like to sleep with everyone in the band". Threads like "Which is the better song?" is just a way to point out they're best song, because not a single band has made every song perfect. But I guess that's how you from Norway are....just kidding :p kämpe fin grupp i alla fall! Tittar du på Big Brother?