PDA

View Full Version : Best things in life are free? What are the best things in your life?

Faust
03-21-2005, 12:40 PM
I think they`re free.. I mean free so that they don`t cost any money.

_ߥ_vil_
03-21-2005, 12:42 PM
My boyf is the best thing in my life

wheelchairman
03-21-2005, 12:45 PM
The best things in life, shitting, seriously, that's 1/13th of an orgasm. Something to be cherished.

A cheeseburger, not the fastfood kind though, a real cheeseburger, omg mmm.

A pot of tea, black, without sugar or milk and a blanket. Oh yes.

A good book.

les filles qui m'accompagnie, oh oui. hehe si tu comprends.

sex and just lying around in bed.

a sheesha. oh my god relaxing. and people to enjoy it with.

That's my list right now.

Vera
03-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Laughing with friends, a lot. Discussing things with a friend, late in the night, analyzing things and opening up, sharing emotions and opinions. Friends just overall.

fairy call
03-21-2005, 12:54 PM
music
imagination
nighttime

rock4life09
03-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Hmmmm......I don't really anything really good in my life. But right now it would probably have to be Ryan and my brother, Jarrod. I want him to come back home and go to college in Missouri. I miss him too much! :(

DirtyMagical
03-21-2005, 01:13 PM
/walking down the street in Kensington market.
/smoking a joint at Hot Box cafe while engaging in "deeply meaningful" conversation with other people present in the cafe.
/cold shower on a warm day.
/bumming around my appartment, getting ready to go outside.
/listening to good music in my head phones with the bass turned up.
/being at a rave and seeing all the happiness around, and the flashing lights, and the candy kids))
/getting candied out for a rave))bright glowy jewellery rules.
/coffee and a cigarette
/bright and sunny weather
/the way air smells in a park after it rains
/rainbows

wieee! im all happy now))

coke_a_holic
03-21-2005, 01:15 PM
^ do you live in kensington, MD? Or some other kensington because theres like a gazillion of them...

LLadnard
03-21-2005, 01:17 PM
mmm, friendship

arak0r
03-21-2005, 01:24 PM
^ do you live in kensington, MD? Or some other kensington because theres like a gazillion of them...definately not maryland

DirtyMagical
03-21-2005, 01:29 PM
definately not maryland

Kensington Market, Downtown Toronto. =P

Vicky
03-21-2005, 01:30 PM
!"$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$"! pies

Vicky
03-21-2005, 01:31 PM
and if i'm gonna do a serious one
fashion, my hair, warm weather, knitting, ..

wheelchairman
03-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Forgot to mention a good book, in a warm room, on a rainy/snowy day.

and walking during the night.

DirtyMagical
03-21-2005, 02:08 PM
forgot:
/sitting inside in a warm corner with a warm blanket and a cup of tea while its raining outside... ohoh, and the rain has to be LOUD... some good company would be great too=)

oh and as wheelchairman said: sheeesha)))

Mota Boy
03-21-2005, 02:34 PM
The best times that I can think of all involve good food, good friends and/or family, soft drugs (alcohol included) and the outdoors at sunset. Nearby ocean or city optional, as are various add-ons such as a bonfire, a bocci ball court, a bride and groom, etc.

HeadAroundU
03-21-2005, 02:45 PM
The best things in life, shitting, seriously, that's 1/13th of an orgasm.

haha :D

Inshane
03-21-2005, 02:49 PM
having someone who you can trust, with who you feel totally comfortable, who you love but with who you dont mention that fact. Just lying around with someone like that and be silent but knowing exactly how one another feels is the most beautifull thing possible.

and ofcourse those times when the weather seems to fit your mood perfectly. Rain and strong wind when you are standing on a top of a hill, so angry at life. or. A soft breeze when you are lying in a field, looking at the sky, wishing for a sign of feeling alive.

Inshane
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
My dick is the best thing in my life

ha. wouldnt you be sad if it was bitten off.

arak0r
03-21-2005, 03:24 PM
you need to get hitched with an insane woman that runs a cutting shears store.

Betty
03-21-2005, 08:33 PM
The best times that I can think of all involve good food, good friends and/or family, soft drugs (alcohol included) and the outdoors at sunset. Nearby ocean or city optional, as are various add-ons such as a bonfire, a bocci ball court, a bride and groom, etc.

So far this sounds best to me. Reminds me of summer. And camp.

Screw sheeshas and blankets.

JohnnyNemesis
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Plenty of great things in my life, but I won't bore you with them. I'll bore you with something else instead: weather.

Seriously, a red sun in a pink sky around sunset, or the unpredictably darkish blue sky at around 5AM before sunrise, or how incredibly grey everything gets before rain/storm. I just fucking love it. Makes my chest tingle, my arms all goosebumpy, and my legs all jumpy with excitement.

Bazza
03-22-2005, 03:56 AM
my girlfriend, but she isn't exactly free, she costs me

Satan's bitch
03-22-2005, 04:49 AM
Free cheese.

Mota Boy
03-22-2005, 07:38 AM
My dick is the best thing in my life
Yeah, it's good to appreciate the little things in life.

JoY
03-22-2005, 07:40 AM
not all best things are free.

one of the best things in my life is my boyfriend. if not The Best thing. he comes in free, yes.

music. it's NOT free. goddam, my violin costed my family quite a few pennies. but once you have that pissing thing, you could consider music in itself for free. I mean, I can play it any time, anywhere..

family. aw.<3

sex. UH HUH. & yes, it's free. it just costs some feelings & stuff.

Amsterdam. & that's everything BUT free. damn, expensive city.

becoming a doctor is a VERY good thing in my life. but also this isn't exactly a little present; books, university.... it all costs shitloads of money..

friends, doh. thank GOD I don't have to 'buy' them.

SicN Twisted
03-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Hmm, the best things in my life. My band, which is free now that we finally saved up for our PA. It costs alot of gas money to get to gigs though, and alot of manuel labor to load up the car, but we've come so far recently that it's all worth it. Just a few months ago me and my friend were sitting in my room writing songs, and now our manager's in the process of schedualing a European tour, our US tour's already schedualed and we're kicking it off in June, and we've already made back most of the money we spend selling records and merch.

What else is free? Well, the perks of living with Mags have incredible cost, I need to spend most of my day in the fucking kitchen making her tea, but she's so delightful it's definately worth it. That's about it. Drugs are entirely too expensive and I can barely make enough money to support my casual habbit. But whatever, I have a roof over my head and food to eat.

Camilamazed
03-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Laughing with friends, a lot. Discussing things with a friend, late in the night, analyzing things and opening up, sharing emotions and opinions. Friends just overall.
I very much agree with it.

Besides going out a lot, studying, being a teacher, listening to that stupid music you like muchly, ice cream, a good gig and so on.... :D

Punky Dudess
03-22-2005, 11:14 AM
the best thing in my life.... hmmm....
food, (i'm very gluttonous!)
LOUD music,
the widescreen TV,
my friends,
my artwork.

HeadAroundU
03-22-2005, 11:39 AM
health
family
friends

smile :)

NIX-on-the-MAN
03-22-2005, 11:43 AM
I like my legs, I got those for free and I couldn't walk without them.

Faust
03-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Forgot to mention a good book, in a warm room, on a rainy/snowy day.

and walking during the night.

walking at night is something I like very much too, mostly in summer though..
when the night sky is clear, you`re able to see our dear friend Moon and stars, its quiet and peaceful, almost like the time would be standing still.. I do those walks usually once a week in summer, and most often I`m more or less drunken during them. but what the hell, during those walks I can easily feel the oneness of me and the university.

Trip Boy
03-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Boyfriends and Girlfriends are not free...they cost a fuck load.

Trip Boy
03-22-2005, 12:05 PM
No really if you treat them right its very high in price.

Faust
03-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Boyfriends and Girlfriends are not free...they cost a fuck load.
they most often do. +they usually wanna change you and decide your stuff and where and when you go..and with who.
luckily enough, not all of them can be described that way. you can never totally control someone else`s life without your relationship suffering from it.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, it's good to appreciate the little things in life.

HA!

Post of the century.

Nina
03-23-2005, 11:44 AM
best things in my life....
a hug
an HONEST and HAPPY laugh
making people smile (i absolutely love doing that)
having archieved something after you have worked hard for it..
and good food.

Trip Boy
03-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Free samples

original_psycho
03-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Best things in my life? Well...

*Eddie! I love him, my best friend in the whole world! Oh what would I do without him?! <3 And the love he's giving me and I thank him for caring, for loving me and for making me so happy =)
*Laughing. I love laughing.
*A nice, sunny and warm spring afternoon (not too hot, not too cold, just a normal sunny spring afternoon) with some friends in a park just being childish and laughing =)(something like that happened on last Wednesday with two of my best friends and oh, how I loved it))
*A night with my friends in our pijamas, gathered around telling scary stories or just talking (had a night like that on Saturday; ah, good times =))
*Friends in general. I just like hanging around with my friends, laughing, talking, doing normal stuff together while we still can.
*A walk at night. I love those. I like walking alone in the dark. No cars around, no people, just me and the wind, walking, thinking...
*A good ol' snow fight with my buddies. God, how I love those =)
*Staying up on a rainy night, doing nothing except listening to the rain.
*Walking in the rain in a t-shirt and some random jeans cause I love rain as much as I love sunshine.
*Coke. Yeah, since my parents are paying for all the coke I drink, I can call it free =P
*Going in trips in other countries. I love those kind of trips. I'm going again to one on Sunday until next Sunday to Hungary, Austria and Cehia. Can't wait!
*Alone, on a summer night, sitting in my bed listening to music and/or reading a book and/or looking at the moonlight reflected in my room.
*Watching a horror movie or reading a horror book.

Ah, there are many more I guess, but I love these the most.

Faust
03-23-2005, 12:34 PM
one of the best things in life in general must be summer...
beautiful nature, sun, beautiful women wearing not so much clothes, drinking out, happier and more out-going people, warm... ahh...wish it was summer already.

Faust
03-23-2005, 12:50 PM
God I've never had that kind of relationship.

Maria
lucky you. that kind of relationships won`t last long.
I`ve had a couple of those. the only option left has been to say goodbye and take a different path. it doesn`t even hurt, pretty much by contrast, it feels relieving.

Faust
03-24-2005, 06:38 AM
If you've had it more than once, means you're too kind. You're soft, dude. Said in all friendship.

Maria
haha.. I appreciate what you said, I`m trying to be kind overall.
but.. I`m not exactly a soft person, if you knew me you`d know what I mean.
and I said they`ve tried to control where and when I go, I never said they succeeded in their efforts ;D