PDA

View Full Version : Are you a badass like me?

ThatOneGuy123
03-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Well if your lookin for trouble,Im the man to see,if your lookin for satisfaction,well satisfaction guaranteed,IM AS COOL AS A BODY ON ICE,I TORE DOWN THE ROLLIN DICE SEND YOU TO HEAVEN TAKE YOU TO HELL IM NOT FOOLIN CANT YOU TELL CAUSE IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,GONNA SET THIS TOWN ON FIRE!,and if you need some lovin,and if you need some man,you got the phone n the number,I got no future plans,GIVE YOU AN INCH TAKE YOU A MILE,IM GONNA MAKE YOU FRY,CAUSE IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,HOLY SPIT N SWEET DESIRE,ROCK IT LIKE THAT NOW HONEY,HOLY SHIT LISTEN TO THIS ROCKBOX!! -plays awsome solo that makes you go "damn!!!"-

smashitup-
03-21-2005, 04:45 PM
lol, that's just lyrics from an amazingly incredible song by AC/DC. That song is known by ''Live Wire'' on the album ''High Voltage''.

rock4life09
03-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Well if your lookin for trouble,Im the man to see,if your lookin for satisfaction,well satisfaction guaranteed,IM AS COOL AS A BODY ON ICE,I TORE DOWN THE ROLLIN DICE SEND YOU TO HEAVEN TAKE YOU TO HELL IM NOT FOOLIN CANT YOU TELL CAUSE IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,GONNA SET THIS TOWN ON FIRE!,and if you need some lovin,and if you need some man,you got the phone n the number,I got no future plans,GIVE YOU AN INCH TAKE YOU A MILE,IM GONNA MAKE YOU FRY,CAUSE IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,IM A LIVEWIRE,HOLY SPIT N SWEET DESIRE,ROCK IT LIKE THAT NOW HONEY,HOLY SHIT LISTEN TO THIS ROCKBOX!! -plays awsome solo that makes you go "damn!!!"-

That was beautiful :)

punkangel
03-21-2005, 04:50 PM
dude, I'm not a badass, but I love guys like it

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 05:44 PM

That's pimped out, homie-G for schizzle!

KappaWing
03-21-2005, 06:01 PM
and by the way, I am totally über-badass. :cool:

rock4life09
03-21-2005, 06:34 PM
ThatOneGuy123-I love your icon! lol :D

ninth
03-22-2005, 03:20 PM
AC/DC is a horrible band and you're a twat.

ThatOneGuy123
03-22-2005, 05:27 PM
ninth...you are overruled

ninth
03-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Pfft, ridiculous. Hey, why don't you make another "Asain" joke?

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm badass, one time I tore off the "Do not tear off" tag on my bed. Beat that!

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2005, 09:38 PM
ninth: 1
Rest of the universe: 0

Zack
03-22-2005, 11:46 PM
OH my god your a fucking poser u wanabe badass i'll kick your ass ufucking fagot.

P.S.u r a fucking cocksucker [:<

ThatOneGuy123
03-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Zack,fuck off noobie

smashitup-
03-23-2005, 07:05 PM
AC/DC is a horrible band and you're a twat.

Shut up. Best rock and roll band who ever lived.

ninth
03-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Shut up. Best rock and roll band who ever lived.
AC/DC is just irritating vocals and novelty songs.
LOLZ BIG BALLS BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BALLS LIKE BALLROOM GATHERINGS SO CLEVER SO CLEVER!!
Of course, originality shouldn't be expected from someone that uses a song title as their BBS handle.

i was born and raised a bad ass
That's more comedic than thatoneguy123's thread about "Asain" joke(s).

ThatOneGuy123
03-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Shut up about the Asian jokes,your so last month ninth,dangit

KappaWing
03-24-2005, 03:39 PM
AC/DC is just irritating vocals and novelty songs.
LOLZ BIG BALLS BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BALLS LIKE BALLROOM GATHERINGS SO CLEVER SO CLEVER!!
Of course, originality shouldn't be expected from someone that uses a song title as their BBS handle.

Agreed. Their songs get redundant quckly and they have no complex flavor, like other bands of their time.

ThatOneGuy123
03-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Woah woah wait,have you even listened to the bands of the 70's?Pink Floyd,AC/DC,Foreigner,Queen,Rolling Stones,The Jimi Hendrix Experience,Steve Miller,Foghat,The Ramones,Sex Pistols,ect,ect they all are great

KappaWing
03-24-2005, 04:32 PM
I've listened to most of them, and I've changed my mind IMO they all suck.

The 80's are when the music was good. Ratt, Tesla, Def Leppard, Dokken, and the heavy hitters like Metallica, Megadeth etc. Ahhh, I wish I was alive then...