PDA

View Full Version : Colombian Concert

Mekanos
10-30-2004, 01:01 PM
I was yesterday at the Campin Stadium (in the best location) watching for the first time ever The Offspring in concert. It was AMAZING! Their live sound is really, really good so for me that myth that The Offspring is not the same live that in the studio is over.

Every song was excellent and for me, when they started playing Come out and Play it was... I really can´t describe it! Also, the fact that Dexter spoke some words in Spanish, Noddles wearing on his head (and playing a song with it) a colombian hat known as "sombrero vueltiao" as he said "Soy guapísimo" (I´m very handsome) and drinking Colombia´s premium beer "Club Colombia", gave the concert a boost for us, the colombian people. We were waiting this concert for a LONG while and, really, it was worth the money that I invest (it was not a cost) and the long time outside the stadium and inside waiting for the band.

Lets hope this experience encourages other important bands to come to our country (we didn´t have a concert of this level since Metallica ´98, well we also had some time after Los Fabulosos Cadillacs from Argentina!).

Thanks to Dexter, Noodles, Greg K, Atom and X-13 (by the way, what is that instrument with skulls that he played?). Hope to see you again!!!

mauro2029
10-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah... it was an awesome concert. I had a lotta fun. I got to meet the band and my ticket was free... wooh, couldn't ask for anything else. :)

luiskof
10-30-2004, 03:31 PM
WONDERFULL¡¡

This is the only word that describe ,the lastnight in the Campin .

Thanks Offspring ,Colombia and Bogota .

Gracias a toda la gente que apoyo esto y los esperamos con los brazos abiertos cuando ustedes quieran, ayer vivi uno de los mejores dia de mi vida.

Gracias The Offspring