PDA

View Full Version : Songs that didnt make it...

smashitup-
03-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Well, I was just wondering if I was missing the non-album songs. This is what I have so far:

52 Girls
80 Times
Autonomy
Baghdad
Beheaded '99
Bloodstains
Cocktail
D.U.I
Defy You
Hand Grenades
Hey Joe
Huck It
I Got A Right
I Wanna Be Sedated
Kill The President
One Hundred Punks
Sin City
Smash It Up
Total Immortal

Am I missing any?

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
03-22-2005, 02:36 PM
kill the president is on the self titeled album

scotishabbit
03-22-2005, 02:49 PM
100 punks?

scotishabbit
03-22-2005, 02:50 PM
oh you didnt missed it :P :o

LLadnard
03-22-2005, 05:24 PM
I've heard of this "Blurb" song, what about that?

willferno
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
what he surely meant with kill the president is the fact that in the cd version the song isn't there

Hyper nova
03-22-2005, 05:27 PM
"KTP" is only on Pre 11th of september Versions of S/T (why only god knows) Cause just listen to the lyrics for crying out loud, it makes even more sense post Twin Towers.

oh and yer think thats it

except "the blurb" (a wierd intrumental piece on the "Baghdad" single)

And "Huck It" can be found on the European and Autralasian Releases as A bonus track of CO1

I still need to get hold of 52 Girls, I got a right, The blur and Cocktail. I can download them (Illegally?? of course) but o wanna get them properly.

Ive given upo on Cocktail and the Blurb as they are on vinyl only and no that desperate. Plus the other 2 are very rare. I think 52 girls is only on a rare compalation that is cassette (???) only. And "I got a Right" is only a rare fan EP called "Club Me" or on the rare single of "Meaning of life" that was only released in Australasia. SO i think im F.ing Screwed till a non-album album is release.

The others are avalible on mostly easily avalible singles or soundtracks.

OH Yer by the way that is the comlete list of studio recorded, non remix, non live. As there are a shit load of live non album tracks (mainly covers) and a shit load of crappy and not so crappy remixes (the originals are the best). (plus a double shit load of normal live tracks). Most of the non album live tracks can only be downloaded.

If you are looking there is a great polish site that is www.offspring.art.pl (or somthing like that) tha has them.

dirtybird
03-22-2005, 07:40 PM
A couple of those weren't ment to be on albums.. so they aren't 'songs that didn't make it'...

Omni
03-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Never heard of Cocktail before. Very informative. I was gonna try to get The Blurb, but I didn't know it was just a weird version of another one of their songs. There is also Territorial Pissing (Nirvana cover). I think the only ones I haven't heard yet are Territorial Pissing, Cocktail, Hand Grenades, and 52 Girls.

sphinxdaking
03-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Never heard of Cocktail before. Very informative. I was gonna try to get The Blurb, but I didn't know it was just a weird version of another one of their songs. There is also Territorial Pissing (Nirvana cover). I think the only ones I haven't heard yet are Territorial Pissing, Cocktail, Hand Grenades, and 52 Girls.

that nirvana song doesnt count, it was played live...

nickspring-82
03-23-2005, 12:20 AM
I bought my CD copy of S/T very pre twin-towers, and it has all the political songs on it, a song is a song, the band have a view point and im disgusted songs are sensored from a album.... i also like the song "CO1", it holds such relevance, and this was a pre 9/11 song, dexter is a very intelligent human being in general.

Jimbob2005
03-23-2005, 03:40 AM
"KTP" is only on Pre 11th of september Versions of S/T (why only god knows) Cause just listen to the lyrics for crying out loud, it makes even more sense post Twin Towers.

oh and yer think thats it

except "the blurb" (a wierd intrumental piece on the "Baghdad" single)

And "Huck It" can be found on the European and Autralasian Releases as A bonus track of CO1

I still need to get hold of 52 Girls, I got a right, The blur and Cocktail. I can download them (Illegally?? of course) but o wanna get them properly.

Ive given upo on Cocktail and the Blurb as they are on vinyl only and no that desperate. Plus the other 2 are very rare. I think 52 girls is only on a rare compalation that is cassette (???) only. And "I got a Right" is only a rare fan EP called "Club Me" or on the rare single of "Meaning of life" that was only released in Australasia. SO i think im F.ing Screwed till a non-album album is release.

The others are avalible on mostly easily avalible singles or soundtracks.

OH Yer by the way that is the comlete list of studio recorded, non remix, non live. As there are a shit load of live non album tracks (mainly covers) and a shit load of crappy and not so crappy remixes (the originals are the best). (plus a double shit load of normal live tracks). Most of the non album live tracks can only be downloaded.

If you are looking there is a great polish site that is www.offspring.art.pl (or somthing like that) tha has them.
i have cocktail and the blurb, so if you want them, i can email them to you - any others you don't have, i can also send them

Jimbob2005
03-23-2005, 03:42 AM
I was gonna try to get The Blurb, but I didn't know it was just a weird version of another one of their songs.
another version of what song??????
(note: i hav ALL previously unreleased and non-album tracks)

Striker
03-23-2005, 05:46 AM
I got everything from the Polish site. I can't find Cocktail though...

Hyper nova
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
"The Blurb" is not a version of anything it is a wierd intrumental thingy at the end of the Baghdad Vinyl from the S/T era. oh and is different to the intrumental thing at the end of smash. that is similar but quite different and is in fact a Sitar (asian instrument) version of Come out and play.

And thanks but i can get them myself from the polish site but i wanna get them for real ie on CD. (the vinyl im giving up on).

Oh yer Coctail is a Real Media File some where diferent Click aroungd in the media part of the site

try this

http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=i

then click on Bonus track z Ixnay On The Hombre vinyl - jak zrobi? koktail mo?otowa (88 kB

it is in the "Inne pliki audio" part of media part og the site.

good luck ull need RM

billiejoe87_greenday
03-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Kill the president is on the Australian version of the Self titled cd still

Jimbob2005
03-24-2005, 04:43 AM
the blurb isnt actually hard to get - i found it easily using LimeWire

HeadAroundU
03-24-2005, 01:56 PM
I have song called "Hopeless" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The offspring as Manic Subsidal

offspring kid
03-24-2005, 02:03 PM
I've heard of this "Blurb" song, what about that?

ya blrurb is by the offspring but it doesent has lyrics its just music !

Jimbob2005
03-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Ive gotta have it!!!!!!!

smashitup-
03-24-2005, 02:46 PM
I have song called "Hopeless" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The offspring as Manic Subsidal

Where did you get it?

HeadAroundU
03-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Where did you get it?
I think guy with username "4eh" has russian offspring site!
I downloaded it from there!!
I can mail it to you!

and about The blurb!! I love it! nice very nice!!!

smashitup-
03-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I can mail it to you!

okay. Ill PM you with my e-mail. I also dont have the blurb. So could I have the Manic Subsidal song AND the Blurb please?

Jimbob2005
03-25-2005, 04:29 AM
I can mail it to you!

mail it to us too m8 - i must have the song by Manic Subsidle!!!

HeadAroundU
03-25-2005, 06:17 AM
Jimbob2005 & smashitup-
at your service :)

Jimbob2005
03-25-2005, 06:19 AM
cheers dude!!!!!!

DirtyMagic_FIN
03-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Awesome song that "Hopeless"! :cool:
And by the way.. how many of you have the "Baghdad" LP? I HAVE! :D