PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of America

NIX-on-the-MAN
03-22-2005, 05:56 PM
When do you think it will come. Everyone pretty much hates the us and now that N.K. has nukes, what would stop them from taking the U.S. out once and for all. If you ask me there's no away to avoid it any longer, America's going to get bombed before 2020.

lost_nvrfound
03-22-2005, 06:10 PM
we hav nukes too... but u hav a good point... especially since bush keeps sendin out our troops around the world... at some point in the not-so-far future, we're gonna be so spread out across the globe that there will b no one to defend in case of attack or something like that... damn those who voted for bush!!! :mad:

Skate Rat 19
03-22-2005, 07:33 PM
If I become president anyone who fucks with the USA is gettin nuked, end of story.

Endymion
03-22-2005, 07:33 PM
we do have prelimiary missile defense systems... details of which are not fully known. north korea's icbm might not be of any threat to the US, with or without nuclear warhead.

dirtybird
03-22-2005, 08:08 PM
we hav nukes too... but u hav a good point... especially since bush keeps sendin out our troops around the world... at some point in the not-so-far future, we're gonna be so spread out across the globe that there will b no one to defend in case of attack or something like that... damn those who voted for bush!!! :mad:

Nukes don't stop other nukes...

Zack
03-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Bush is a fucking fagot! HE thinks more about fucking iraq than his own damn country. I think we should get a new damn president, someone who actually cares about our country like the guy on the 1 dollar bill..... Ronald Reagen!!!!!!!!!!! [:<

foxy
03-23-2005, 02:10 AM
if i get a nuke is going straight up bushes arse hole

Iddy
03-23-2005, 12:54 PM
America would bomb North Korea before they get the chance... if assuming thats what NK are planning (which i highly doubt... its more of a east asian rift).

Skate Rat 19
03-23-2005, 03:16 PM
I America falls it would be form within, were way too strong for anyone to come after us. If the whole world rushed us

A. I'd be out there baggin some invaders
B. The world would get the shit nuked out of it
C. If they did succed they would have lost millions of people doing it.

neocon58
03-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Regardless of who fires the nuke first, once you have several nukes flying around the world every which-way were gonna be fucked anyway (IF it happens).

Panzerfaust92
03-23-2005, 09:44 PM
The day our American empire falls is the day I start losing hair. ( My grandfather and father started losing hair at age 25). If I follow in their path, using the art of addition, we're finished in 2011.

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 10:36 PM
:rolleyes: I'll be 21... such irony. I better get laid before then...

Iddy
03-24-2005, 12:33 AM
as we progress through life, we develop more effeicent types of everything.. including destructive methods. Isn't it slightly ironic that we have come so far just to build something so powerful that could destroy everything in creation in a couple of seconds.... hmmmm.

?

T-6005
03-24-2005, 03:05 AM
as we progress through life, we develop more effeicent types of everything.. including destructive methods. Isn't it slightly ironic that we have come so far just to build something so powerful that could destroy everything in creation in a couple of seconds.... hmmmm.

?

Yes. It is.

Are you proud of having spotted that? Because I, despite living in an environment continually reitirating the same rubbish, have NEVER heard that. You should therefore be proud of yourself.

Iddy
03-24-2005, 03:57 AM
it was more of a thought... intended to bring about intelligent discussion on the hazards of modern so-called-evloved life...

i see it has failed...

wheelchairman
03-24-2005, 08:10 AM
I hate these fruitless 'prediction' discussions. The Roman Empire lasted for 1000 years with worse crises than America, and to my count America is only 225 years old or so, let's wait till things get worse.

KappaWing
03-25-2005, 06:58 PM
I think Bush will save us. He is, after all, the second coming of christ.
If any country tries to invade us, Bush will open his holy bible and God will listen to the pleas of Bush, as he is holy! God will rain judgement upon those which seek to overthrow those who spread the Good News! God will protect us from the baddie terrorists and return the world to good and reightousness! Bush is our leader, and he has God on his side, so that's why I look forward to George Bush III's inauguration! AS HE WILL BE THE SON OF CHRIST!!!

Obvously, I was being sarcastic.
But unfortunatley, these thoughts were running through the mind of Red-State voters. It still saddens me to this day that more than %60 of the american populace still believe in the biblical account of creation.

dirtybird
03-25-2005, 07:20 PM
I hate these fruitless 'prediction' discussions. The Roman Empire lasted for 1000 years with worse crises than America, and to my count America is only 225 years old or so, let's wait till things get worse.

I was actually thinking about that, as well.

offsprung
03-26-2005, 07:45 AM
:rolleyes: I'll be 21... such irony. I better get laid before then...

haha me too man. me too.

KappaWing
03-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Um... Your siggy is broken...

lost_nvrfound
03-26-2005, 11:41 AM
yes, they did last for a long time under worse crises... but there is a difference between the roman empire and the U.S. ... nuclear bombs and Bush... now if we kept presidents like clinton in office, then that'd be a different story... cuz then we wouldn't be involved in said "wars"... thus, greater risk to our society... we, as a country in whole, have pissed off way too many ppl to believe that we're safe... at least as long as bush is in office... all this crap w/ iraq probably wouldn't have happened if gore had been put in office instead of bush... 9/11 may not have been prevented but this so called "war" we're involved in would never have been started... bush sr. had business to finish w/ iraq and thats the only reason (in my opinion) that dubya ran for office... to finish wut he started...

i'm going to shut up now... :D

Commiekaze
04-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I give the USA bout 5-15 years, the USA is pissing the rest of the world off.look at what happened to Germany in 1939, they had the strongest miliatary in the world but they pissed everyone else off Americas doin the same thing.

Love Anarchist
04-04-2005, 06:48 AM
God damn it, they control the world, have a crappy president that trully (no bullshit) represents the very crappy people of America and they worry about North Korea... America is here to stay... God Bless it, bloody fascist...

Norwegian Cat
04-04-2005, 07:29 AM
One thing is true... The United States of America must change it's foreign politics. I mean, you can't have ONE SINGLE NATION to act as a world police. Declaring war on radical communists and muslims and liberating countries from terrible dictatorships is ok ;) , but the US has great problems back home, such as education, corruption, etc...

Mannen som blev en gris
04-04-2005, 07:56 AM
This is my theory: the first man came in Africa. Asia started a real society. South america had something I guess. Europe was important in the medieval days. USA is important and powerful now. So I guess when USA will fall, Austraila will be the kings of this world. But they will eventually die because the ozonlayer will disappear. After Austrailia, I will rule the world! MUAHAHAHA!!

Commiekaze
04-11-2005, 08:42 AM
ONE SINGLE NATION to act as a world police. Declaring war on radical communists and muslims...
Uh-oh if theyre declaring war on communists, then Id better build me a bomb shelter!

wheelchairman
04-11-2005, 09:32 AM
All you people embarrass me.

Endymion
04-11-2005, 08:41 PM
now if we kept presidents like clinton in office, then that'd be a different story... cuz then we wouldn't be involved in said "wars"

clinton had soldiers all over the fucking place. ever year of mogadishu or bosnia or somalia?

HornyPope
04-12-2005, 12:52 AM
All you people embarrass me.

That's why I stay away from politcs. Except:

clinton had soldiers all over the fucking place. ever year of mogadishu or bosnia or somalia?

Mogadishu is a city in Somalia.

Endymion
04-12-2005, 12:57 AM
yeah, it is. huh. momentary retardation or something.

Gordie
04-12-2005, 10:39 PM
When do you think it will come. Everyone pretty much hates the us and now that N.K. has nukes, what would stop them from taking the U.S. out once and for all

the fact that the US will just nuke the fuck out of them after that..

Twitch2395
04-13-2005, 04:59 AM
When do you think it will come. Everyone pretty much hates the us and now that N.K. has nukes, what would stop them from taking the U.S. out once and for all. If you ask me there's no away to avoid it any longer, America's going to get bombed before 2020.
N.K. only has 1 nuke and if anyone nuked the US there would be about 20 nukes at least ten times more powerful than the one that hit the US headed their way, so it would be stupid for anyone to nuke the US, also a nuclear war would probably start and there goes the neighborhood