PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Holland Custom RG570

dammit87
03-23-2005, 04:00 AM
does anyone know the exact pickups the dexter uses on his RG570? :confused: I have read alot about DiMarzio Super Distortion's and Tone Zone's but have never been able to get an accurate description on the models and placement on the body! Any feedback would be appreciated...

Also, if anyone has any idea what the stickers on the body of his RG are then please could u state these here as well? I can see that there is a taz sticker up the top but unsure on the rest.

Cheers guys! :)

crrrN
03-23-2005, 05:39 AM
Dexter uses the Dimarzio super distortion in the bridge.

I believe his new guitar doesn't have any stickers on it, his old one had a Taz and some paint i believe, here's a clear pic:

http://membres.lycos.fr/theoffspring/interviews/photos/Live21.jpg

dammit87
03-23-2005, 07:45 AM
ah thats weird, ive seen pics of this guitar covered in stickers so this must be an earlier shot? pretty kool though, u can seen the paint job better without the stickets on top and also, i had never seen the neck as close up and now i can see how the fret inlays are higher on the board as to usual!! cheers for the pic!

if anyone knows of what pickups dexter uses on the rg and how they are laid out please could you post them here for me plz?!

cheers guys! :)

offspring kid
03-23-2005, 10:51 AM
in the video ( cant get my head around you) he doesent has stickers on his guitar now !