PDA

View Full Version : Do We Smoke And Drink Beer To Be Cool ??

offspring kid
03-23-2005, 04:07 PM
tell me your thoughts !

Man i smoke To get fucking high and Drink Beer to get drunk and do crazy stUFF and after this i end on bed with my girlfriend :D

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 05:19 PM
I don't. I think it's retarded. I also like to laugh at the sorry asses who DO get drunk and high.

Omni
03-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Poisoning yourself and dying many years before your time is SO cool.

offspring kid
03-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't. I think it's retarded. I also like to laugh at the sorry asses who DO get drunk and high.

cant you stop judging people !

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm not judging, I'm saying they're funny. What's wrong with that?

I don't know
03-23-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't smoke and I don't drink beer. beer tastes so bad and I just hate cigarettes

Jack the Tripper
03-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Only losers drink beer

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Ha... another failed and pathetic thread by offspring_kid.

Skate Rat 19
03-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Well I personally hate the taste of beer(except mikes hard lemonade). But smoking is bad all around. The only good drug is marajuana and thats ONLY when its in brownies. Actually if u think about it your parents always say "eat your greens, they're good for you" so marajuana is green and your eating it, so it must be good for you. But smoking it is bad. Only brownies.

offspring kid
03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
only three words for you all:GROW UP PEOPLE

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 05:55 PM
When did you return?

offspring kid
03-23-2005, 05:58 PM
When did you return?

What The Fuck

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I Don't Know Either is an imposter and I thought he had quit.

bhg_rulz2
03-23-2005, 07:34 PM
only three words for you all:GROW UP PEOPLE

no...YOU GROW UP!....u drink and smoke just to be the clown of everybody...what a retard

billiejoe87_greenday
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
I f**king hate cigarettes i tried smoking once and thought it was horrible. Why pay money to kill yourself. I love a good beer though, and find nothing better than getting on the piss one weekend every once in a while. Have fun!!

killboybowerhead
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
i think that it is hard to control yourself when you are being controlled by a substance. But i drink with my buds everyonce in awhile. It isnt bad and it is just something fun and relaxing to do. just to chill. Ive tried marijuana. I dont like it because you can feel yourself getting dumber. As for health everything is bad for you. So alittle alcohol on occassion if youre smart wont kill. But yeah just getting plastered is stupid. I do think it is pretty closed minded just to say it is all bad.

Omni
03-23-2005, 10:10 PM
That was wonderfully stated, killboy. Actually, I hear a glass of red wine every once in awhile is suppose to be good for you. As long as you don't end up drinking half the bottle in one night.

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 10:15 PM
i think that it is hard to control yourself when you are being controlled by a substance. But i drink with my buds everyonce in awhile. It isnt bad and it is just something fun and relaxing to do. just to chill. Ive tried marijuana. I dont like it because you can feel yourself getting dumber. As for health everything is bad for you. So alittle alcohol on occassion if youre smart wont kill. But yeah just getting plastered is stupid. I do think it is pretty closed minded just to say it is all bad.

When someone's high they will tell you anything. Never do it with your girlfriend is what I've heard.

Panzerfaust92
03-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Drinking is just to make the social surroundings a little more inviting. Smoking pot, well, there's a time and place for everything, and that's called college.

dirtybird
03-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Drinking is just to make the social surroundings a little more inviting. Smoking pot, well, there's a time and place for everything, and that's called college.

No, it's called middle school, because it's 469489789748979649878949465 times easier to get away with. I have plent of friends who have never gotten caught (I don't smoke, myself).

Offspringforever
03-24-2005, 03:17 AM
I think smoking is stupid, just the idea of gettin' cigarette smoke in your face is disguting so why buy something that might kill you in the years to come ? All that is shit

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
03-24-2005, 03:24 AM
I drink and smoke, but only Belgian or Danisch beer (Carlsberg,that's Danisch isn't it?) And smoke normal sigarettes like L&M and Marlboro, ones in a while I smoke weed

live_fast_gurl
03-24-2005, 03:35 AM
im clean from drugs 'cause i know that it would be really really really hard for me to get away with it

03-24-2005, 03:36 AM
I have no problems with that

live_fast_gurl
03-24-2005, 03:40 AM
cool , but thinking about it , i dont see much point in them . . .

03-24-2005, 03:44 AM
to escape from reality,but I don't need that anymore,so I don't do drugs anymore

live_fast_gurl
03-24-2005, 03:45 AM
its just the thought of scraping money from anywhere for what . . .an hour(?!) of hapiness , its crazy

03-24-2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah that's true, I never bought my own drugs though :p
I would never give money out to drugs

live_fast_gurl
03-24-2005, 03:50 AM
i guess it must be really hard to give them up

03-24-2005, 03:52 AM
I have no clue,I don't have any probs

live_fast_gurl
03-24-2005, 03:54 AM
alot of my friends have stayed clean all of their lives , like me . But the whole thing isnt a problem , it isnt a big part of my life

Jimbob2005
03-24-2005, 03:57 AM
i hav the odd can of beer now and again, and ill be drinkin a lot on my 18th

offspring kid
03-24-2005, 10:54 AM
When someone's high they will tell you anything. Never do it with your girlfriend is what I've heard.

ya i know GONE THROW BY ALL THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW

offspring kid
03-24-2005, 10:57 AM
I Smoke like once in a WEEKEND and that also with the friends BUT beer not ocassionaly !

original_psycho
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I occasionaly smoke normal cigarettes, not marijuana, normal cigarettes. I haven't smoked in a long time though.
And I also drink occasionaly at parties or in trips. And I mostly hate the taste of beer. Well, some brands seem okay to me.
I have nothing against drinking, nor smoking, not even against drug use. I believe that it's a persons choice and people shouldn't tell others what to do 'cause it's bad' and all that crap if that person enjoys it. I enjoy smoking and drinking and I don't think there's something wrong with that. In my humble opinion...

offspring kid
03-24-2005, 11:17 AM
I occasionaly smoke normal cigarettes, not marijuana, normal cigarettes. I haven't smoked in a long time though.
And I also drink occasionaly at parties or in trips. And I mostly hate the taste of beer. Well, some brands seem okay to me.
I have nothing against drinking, nor smoking, not even against drug use. I believe that it's a persons choice and people shouldn't tell others what to do 'cause it's bad' and all that crap if that person enjoys it. I enjoy smoking and drinking and I don't think there's something wrong with that. In my humble opinion...

OH THANK GOD you are right my friend i agree with you,but the rest of the people here DONT ASK

Noodles is gay
03-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Meh; this topic's mildly interesting so don't get on at me people for breaking my vow of abstinence from the board.

I don't do it to be cool, merely because it's fun; athough i don't like getting drunk.

Getting high's great - i usually smoke at least one joint a day, more at weekends.

Aimeht
03-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I think many people starts to drink because 'everybody else does it and I have to try', but then... I thought it was funny so I continued, haha... No, really. It's really great having a party with your best friends around.
I tried cannabis just because I wanted to find out how it was. I've done other stuff too, but... Yeah...

WhenPigsFly
04-01-2005, 04:41 AM
i dnt smoke but i drink too much for a 14 year old but i'm a rebel

emmylou
04-01-2005, 06:12 AM
i don't smoke but i do like a drink from time to time when i was young ( 14) i drank to be cool then i relaised i didnt need to be doing the same thing as everyone else and it's much funnier at times to be sober so u can laugh at your mates behaviour and remind them in the morning!!! :p

emmylou
04-01-2005, 06:15 AM
but i dont have a probelms at all its an individual chioce i dont drink much cos i am a skint student at the moe and cant really afford to but when i qualify as a nurse the same day as my 22nd birthday i will be quite merry but hey i earned it lol ;)

WhenPigsFly
04-01-2005, 06:15 AM
its funny when ur sober but most of da time it SO FUNNY U PEE UR PANTS wen ur drunk and drinkin is betta then cutting ur self i no this 4 a fact!

emmylou
04-01-2005, 06:19 AM
its funny when ur sober but most of da time it SO FUNNY U PEE UR PANTS wen ur drunk and drinkin is betta then cutting ur self i no this 4 a fact!

i never have peed my pants but i have been laid on the toilet floor with my best mate in hysterics cos neither of us could get up ( it was my 21st) but then it wasnt so funny when we had 15 jager's a piece in 10 mins i have never felt so ill in my life but hey i can only blame my self ( and no i haven't touched jager since its the source of evil its evil i tell you go out and have one) :D

WhenPigsFly
04-01-2005, 07:16 AM
lol. mmmmm does sound evil! getting smashed on voda bad! i meen the pain in the moring oh and da puking ew

PresidentKiller
04-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Nah, I don't like the taste of beer and I hate cigarettes. Drugs aren't my thing either since you get sick of them just by seeing 8 year-olds doing that shit in front of your window, at daylight. Man, this city is just so fucked-up...

UCF_Lightning
04-01-2005, 09:34 PM
If you folks are under 18 you shouldn't be drinking at all, and I say 18 because thats when you essentially are old enough to make decisions and think on your own without getting yourself in too much trouble. There are some nasty things that can happen when your drunk (getting mugged, raped, drunken fights, getting girls pregnant, getting arrested, DUI, ect) so just plz be careful and stay with friends you trust and not necessarily the "in" crowd. If you are old enough great have a blast, drinking can be fun but whats not fun is throwing up and getting in trouble. Know your limit guys and gals (in my case 10 beers lol). Man I feel old sometimes lol, take care guys.

nwj
04-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I've got a 6-pack getting cold in the fridge right now, and as soon as I've had a couple I'm gonna smoke a joint! Life's great.

To the people talking about how stupid marijuana makes you and how bad it is for you, do some research! Just make sure your research isn't government pamphlets and other propaganda. A great place to find all sorts of good, ubiased information is a report the Canadian government did on drugs and drug abuse. Based on this report the committee doing it made a recomendation that Canada should legalize marijuana (ha, like it isn't already).

Homer
04-01-2005, 10:47 PM
drugs are bad... mmmkay?

the_GoDdEsS
04-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Ima rebel, m so intoxicated i cnt see wat you asked.

Grow some brains, some of you.

WhenPigsFly
04-02-2005, 03:58 AM
i would rather do drugs and booze than cut my self! cutting ur self makes u happy but there r scars on ur body and ur mind but if u get drunk u only hav da mental scars!