PDA

View Full Version : Girls don't poo

wliethof
10-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Men try to out-fart each other, brag about smell and taking bigass dumps etc. Girls seem to never do any dirty things

Jebus
10-30-2004, 02:30 PM
have you ever taken a dump and seems like it's going to be big but it comes out small...or it seems like it's going to be small but you feel like you had just somehow lost your virginity to that giant floating brown log!!!

Vicky
10-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Lovley.. :P

wliethof
10-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Lovley.. :P

vicky never poos... :eek:

RobinoZombie
10-30-2004, 02:38 PM
sure she does, and it smells like Strawberry

Mota Boy
10-30-2004, 02:40 PM
http://www.leduntitled.com/img/022003/poops.gif

Jojan
10-30-2004, 02:42 PM
A girl pooped on me. And I liked it.

PresidentKiller
10-30-2004, 02:43 PM

Ahh, yeah, I remember this Simpsons' episode where Marge was telling stories at the public library. Lisa looked at a poster that said: "Everybody Poops - The Video"... :p

Little_Miss_1565
10-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Girls definately swap disgusting actions/etc. We just don't do it in front of you, because it might impugn your masculinity if you heard a bunch of girls belch louder/deeper/better than any of y'alls. :)

wliethof
10-30-2004, 02:52 PM
well the only person that can belch louder than I can, is a girl.

plus, girls talk about periods and all that sort of things.

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Yeah but it gets really weird when they start talking about who has the loudest or biggest.

wliethof
10-30-2004, 03:13 PM
argh. biggest blobs perhaps...

nieh
10-30-2004, 03:40 PM

apples poop?

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 03:43 PM
No apparently being eaten, is the fruit equivalent to pooing.

nieh
10-30-2004, 03:48 PM
that's not necessarily true...if you look at the other three, they have no signs that they are pooping or that they recently pooped. The fact that the apple has a bite out of it might be completely unrelated to the fact that it is capable of pooping.

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 03:50 PM
True, but it looks like each animal is trying hard to poo.

The boy is very angry it seems, the horse has it's tail raised, and the duck, well ducks are ducks. And the apple has a bit taken out of it, obviously to aid it in pooin'.

nieh
10-30-2004, 03:55 PM
ok, so everything on the cover is preparing to poop, but hasn't yet done it. Perhaps the mark on the apple isn't actually a bite, but more a hole it creates when it need sto poop. Or maybe that's the look it gets when it's straining like the little kid is.

Vicky
10-30-2004, 04:02 PM
argh. biggest blobs perhaps...

Mines pretty dark red, quite slimey really. My period juices that is.. a bit stringy when you pull on it.. sometimes get some nice blobs, and sometimes if you look good, you can see the egg! :)

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 04:03 PM
No, I don't think the 'bite' mark is an asshole for an apple. Perhaps the act of eating an apple is just the apple shitting out large percentages of itself until it is almost completely shitted out. (which is why the cores are so skinny. It's like the Atkin's diet, but probably healthier.)

SicN Twisted
10-30-2004, 04:28 PM
How the FUCK has this conversation been able to go on for so long?

nitropenguin!
10-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Exactly what I'm wondering. lol

nieh
10-30-2004, 05:34 PM
No, I don't think the 'bite' mark is an asshole for an apple. Perhaps the act of eating an apple is just the apple shitting out large percentages of itself until it is almost completely shitted out. (which is why the cores are so skinny. It's like the Atkin's diet, but probably healthier.)

This is possible...but if that's the case, why is everything else simply preparing, struggling to poop, while the apple has already begun? You can see the horse's butt and the duck's butt, and neither of them have poop coming out of it. Perhaps for an apple to poop, it has to rid itself of it's seeds? Eating the outside could simply be a way for the seed to hop out of it.

Master of Puppets
10-30-2004, 07:55 PM
it seems girls like to take trips to the bathroom together, all the girls in my grade go in together, like they actually wait for eachother etc

we call em "team pees"

greencows12
10-30-2004, 08:06 PM
*fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punk_flamingo
10-30-2004, 08:19 PM
yep i hold the record in my group for being the best belcher...i take pride in it.

I fart in front of my male mates, but I wont if theres a new male around...just in case he's the sort that takes offence to it.

And yeah we go to the bathroom together for security reasons, and top secret female bonding ;) bwa hahaahaha

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Girls definately swap disgusting actions/etc. We just don't do it in front of you, because it might impugn your masculinity if you heard a bunch of girls belch louder/deeper/better than any of y'alls. :)

True. You should see me when I'm drunk.

RXP
10-31-2004, 12:37 AM
I had the BIGGEST dumps. TWO of them. I went down at like 5am and had a huge dump and thought yes it's done early in the day. Then 2 hours later and even BIGGEr dump comes out. WTF?

Oh yeah girls can be dirty. My former best friend sometimes used to fart down the phone.

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 02:50 AM
Ah, I had a stomach-ache last night. Damn.. you should have seen my toilet

wliethof
10-31-2004, 02:51 AM
Mines pretty dark red, quite slimey really. My period juices that is.. a bit stringy when you pull on it.. sometimes get some nice blobs, and sometimes if you look good, you can see the egg! :)

yummy.....

TheHulaChick
10-31-2004, 04:59 AM
I'm not a girly girl. I have burping contests with anyone who dares to challenge me. And I'd much rather hang out with my male friends who burp and fart and talk about cars, than hang out with girls (all the girls I know are so boring and shallow)

wliethof
10-31-2004, 05:29 AM
I'm not a girly girl. I have burping contests with anyone who dares to challenge me. And I'd much rather hang out with my male friends who burp and fart and talk about cars, than hang out with girls (all the girls I know are so boring and shallow)

and those guys arent?

TheHulaChick
10-31-2004, 05:57 AM
I knew someone was gonna say that.

The guys aren't shallow at all compared to these girls I know, all these girls do is fight over guys and just act bitchy to any other girls who they see as a threat (me)

Nina
10-31-2004, 06:02 AM
my two cents:
its true that farting is normal, that everybody
does it, that the body needs to do it every now
and then etc. ...but i am generally a little
disgusted when people do it in front of me, or
when people do it in front of others and then
tell me about it. it's like masturbating: yes its
NORMAL, but it would be decent to simply not
do it in front of others.
same to burping. eeh.

Sunny
10-31-2004, 07:48 AM
{{all these girls do is fight over guys and just act bitchy to any other girls who they see as a threat (me)}}

hehe, it's funny when girls do that...

And I agree with Nina. If I were to have it my way, people would have enough decency not to burp/fart in public. It is, frankly, quite gross, and while it is a bodily function.... I have very little desire to witness it.

Vera
10-31-2004, 07:53 AM
Females have been oppressed for centuries!!!! We can not be seen as human who fart and do sick stuff!!! It's a disgrace, truly!!!! It HAS TO stop!!!

[/überfeminist]

Just kidding. I've actually heard people who call themselves feminists say stuff like that. Which is so weird. And annoying. If some feminists would stop discussing body hair and farting maybe women would get paid as much as men get paid.

Focus on the real things.

And um. What Sunny said.

wheelchairman
10-31-2004, 07:56 AM
I'll be the message board hippy and say we shouldn't deny or be disgusted by what is natural. These feelings of disgust have only developed because that is how modern society has chosen for us to think of them. Let's just be free folks.

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-31-2004, 08:02 AM
my two cents:
its true that farting is normal, that everybody
does it, that the body needs to do it every now
and then etc. ...but i am generally a little
disgusted when people do it in front of me, or
when people do it in front of others and then
tell me about it. it's like masturbating: yes its
NORMAL, but it would be decent to simply not
do it in front of others.
same to burping. eeh.

I know! That's disgusting. The worst is at the dinner table, in a car, or when you're talking to someone on the phone and they either fart or belch right into the phone. It's ok if you're not out in public and you're with your friends, but like all things, there's a time and a place for it.

Oh, and talking about your menstural cycle in public is gross too. I never talk about it to anyone, not even my mom.

Vicky
11-01-2004, 01:53 AM
yummy.....

Indeed. Now, aren't you glad I didn't get my period while I was there, :P

0r4ng3
06-20-2005, 11:24 AM
How can you let a thread like this die.
Easy: There were no idiots like you to revive them.

punkangel
06-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Men try to out-fart each other, brag about smell and taking bigass dumps etc. Girls seem to never do any dirty things

I beg to differ about the fart thing. You should see my mother and my sister...it's an embarassment to the family

notoriousdoc
06-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Are all girls from Leeds like Vicky? I have places on my ignore list as well