PDA

View Full Version : Chav Watch

offspringintenselyrock
03-24-2005, 01:09 PM
First of all, I hope you all know what Chavs are (I expect you will, but maybe Chavs don't exist in some countries). See I don't know much about Chavs worldwide, and that's where I thought you, my rockin amigos could help me.
If you don't know what a Chav is, want to know more, or just want a laugh I have two extremely helpful and entertaining sites-
-www.freewebs.com/gingeratari <this is my 'plug-in-buddy' friend Tom's website. Just click on the page entitled "The Plague" on the list of pages on the left hand side of the screen. It features some helpful, ridiculous pictures-very funny!
-www.chavscum.com or .co.uk. <I'm not sure whether that address is right, but there's a link to it on Tom's website.
Anyway, the point of this is to find out the scale of the problem where you live. So if you could just become a temporary member of ChavWatch for a week, and tell me how many you've spotted I'd be really grateful! Go on, it's fun!

p.s sorry if this poll doesn't work;it's the first time I've tried one and yes I did read the instructions on how to do it!

offspringintenselyrock
03-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh yeah if you can't be bothered to do it for a week, but you still want to ChavWatch, just reply separately with the length of time you were looking for, and how many you saw! Wait...I don't know where you live. Oh crap...i'm a dumbass. Oh well it'd be nice if you could tell me that too...sorry :o

Jimbob2005
03-24-2005, 01:50 PM
i havent voted cos tbh i've lost count of how many i've seen

Jimbob2005
03-24-2005, 01:52 PM
www.chavscum.com or .co.uk. <I'm not sure whether that address is right
it is a .co.uk
my mate told me to go on it and i think it only worked on .co.uk domain, not .com cos i spose chavs are a british thing (the shame!!!!!)
I've been on the site - it's so funny and so true n all!!!

Reefer
03-24-2005, 03:58 PM
You need a >20 option. There everywhere!!!!!! :eek:

Hehehe - chav of the month:

*shudder*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/elektra9/chavofthemonth.bmp

Naz
03-24-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/4images/details.php?image_id=1979

How can they NOT realise they look like this ans everyone takes the piss??? :confused:

Reefer
03-24-2005, 05:12 PM
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/4images/details.php?image_id=1979

SHEMALE, SHEMALE!

it you put your hand over the lower down parts and just looks at its face you really cant tell what the hell sex it is! :confused:

Naz
03-24-2005, 05:37 PM
I love the comments people have left

"shes matched her hair to her necklaces!"

Jimbob2005
03-25-2005, 03:37 AM
loooooooooooool
Chavs wonder y we piss them off
Cos they do it to us, and how can you not have a pop at them :D
hahahahaha :p

fo_shizzle
03-25-2005, 01:18 PM
The town where i live is crawling with them is scary! i mean they think they are hard they start fights with u over nothing

offspringintenselyrock
03-25-2005, 01:41 PM
i havent voted cos tbh i've lost count of how many i've seen

Haha oh I know...I think we should 'gary' round town, except playing Offspring hahaha they'd love that...

offspringintenselyrock
03-25-2005, 01:43 PM
it is a .co.uk
my mate told me to go on it and i think it only worked on .co.uk domain, not .com cos i spose chavs are a british thing (the shame!!!!!)
I've been on the site - it's so funny and so true n all!!!

That's what I'm trying to find out-do they exist in other countries? It does seem to be worse in the UK though- as Tom said, it's a plague. *cringe*
Did you read Tom's page about them? Did you see the pictures?

offspringintenselyrock
03-25-2005, 01:47 PM
You need a >20 option. There everywhere!!!!!! :eek:

Hehehe - chav of the month:

*shudder*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/elektra9/chavofthemonth.bmp

Oh yeah! Damn I should have put that option in! Oh man..that picture!! One of the worst cases of Chavitus.*sigh*

offspringintenselyrock
03-25-2005, 01:51 PM
The town where i live is crawling with them is scary! i mean they think they are hard they start fights with u over nothing
Yeah, the worst thing about Chavs is their attitude towards other people...has anyone looked at the agony aunt bit on chavscum? or 'Ask___', I can't remember what it's called but it's got pretend-chavs pretending to write in with chav-problems to a pretend-chav-agony-aunt. They speak in Chavish(chav language) it's quite funny!

offspringintenselyrock
03-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Jimbob- I see you got your hair cut! Hehe it looks great :)

Gothgirl2606
03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
there's 2 many chavs 2 count round my area. in mean, i got an area outside my house where they hang out and drink 'n' deal drugs 'n' stuff. it's dead annoying. :mad: + they walk after me wen im on meh rounds goin' "paper girl, papergirl!" they sound like a load of parrots!!!!! i fink it mite b a british thing. it's a rily bad problem. they prctically rule my school. on non-uniform thingy, most of the school were chavs, + i didnt even realise!!!! i was the only goth, + i felt rily out of place, which is weerd, cos i nvr do normally. 4 instance, they were hangiong out side meh house agen , + i was annoyed @ the time, so i walked str8 in2 them + started a fite. luckily enuff 4 me, my over m8s were walking past + joined in, so they got pretty smacked up. it helped that i had my sk8bord, cos i kinda knocked one out . it's a gd feeling!!! kill the chavs, and let 'em rot in hell i say!!!!!!!! :mad:

Gothgirl2606
03-25-2005, 03:45 PM
cudnt i hav voted 4 more than 20 in one week??? i actually sasw 54!!!!!

abs
xxx :mad:

fo_shizzle
03-26-2005, 03:46 AM
there's 2 many chavs 2 count round my area. in mean, i got an area outside my house where they hang out and drink 'n' deal drugs 'n' stuff. it's dead annoying. :mad: + they walk after me wen im on meh rounds goin' "paper girl, papergirl!" they sound like a load of parrots!!!!! i fink it mite b a british thing. it's a rily bad problem. they prctically rule my school. on non-uniform thingy, most of the school were chavs, + i didnt even realise!!!! i was the only goth, + i felt rily out of place, which is weerd, cos i nvr do normally. 4 instance, they were hangiong out side meh house agen , + i was annoyed @ the time, so i walked str8 in2 them + started a fite. luckily enuff 4 me, my over m8s were walking past + joined in, so they got pretty smacked up. it helped that i had my sk8bord, cos i kinda knocked one out . it's a gd feeling!!! kill the chavs, and let 'em rot in hell i say!!!!!!!! :mad:
yes we should kill them! but it was the same at our school when we had none uniform day me and 3 other lads where the only sweady's there we got attacked because we where wearing iron maiden t-shirts how gay can u get???

Vicky
03-26-2005, 04:02 AM
charvers!!

fo_shizzle
03-26-2005, 04:19 AM
Hey look at this me and my h8 just found on that chav scum site thing. the answer to all our question is here....why do chavs hate goths (goffs) so much!?!?!
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=5979

Vicky
03-26-2005, 04:21 AM
go watch devvo on www.fat-pie.com

fo_shizzle
03-26-2005, 04:29 AM
http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/chavquiz/
take the test see if u r a chav i got
Wannabe chav
You are 13 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

*Phew* i was getting worried when they asked if i had eaten a pot noodle or been the blackpool

Jimbob2005
03-26-2005, 05:26 AM
Jimbob- I see you got your hair cut! Hehe it looks great :)
Cheers :D :D

Jimbob2005
03-26-2005, 05:30 AM
take the test see if u r a chav i got
Wannabe chav
You are 13 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

*Phew* i was getting worried when they asked if i had eaten a pot noodle or been the blackpool
I got 18% chav

Jimbob2005
03-26-2005, 06:17 AM
Oh yeah if you can't be bothered to do it for a week, but you still want to ChavWatch, just reply separately with the length of time you were looking for, and how many you saw! Wait...I don't know where you live. Oh crap...i'm a dumbass. Oh well it'd be nice if you could tell me that too...sorry :o
There are chavs everywhere at my home town
I'm sure there are at a lot of towns

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 10:39 AM
cudnt i hav voted 4 more than 20 in one week??? i actually sasw 54!!!!!

abs
xxx :mad:
54?? Wow, it really is a bad problem in your area...where roughly do you live?(sorry if it already says, I forgot to look) Haha yeah kill them all! Tom has a few suggestions on his page of methods lol

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 10:44 AM

Poor you..I feel really sorry for you. There should be some sort of law against Chavs, or at least a restraining order! Maybe designated out-of-town places for Chavs...although 'town' is the favourite habitat for them, oh well they'll survive. And if they don't...HAHAHA

Reefer
03-26-2005, 10:50 AM
take the test see if u r a chav

hehehe;

You are 0 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade

That's a real result people! I'm 100% clean! :D And proud of it

*runs off, dodging spittle and projectiles sent from nearby chavs*

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 10:53 AM
hehehe;

You are 0 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade

That's a real result people! I'm 100% clean! :D And proud of it

*runs off, dodging spittle and projectiles sent from nearby chavs*

Haha congratulations! So how bad is it in your area? Whereabouts(just roughly) do you live? Wow I could make a map and put flags where the worst effected areas are..then sell them so people know a safe route through the country! Well, I could...

Reefer
03-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Iím from Coventry Ė itís utterly awful. I think the average iq is around 90 points. Someone said they saw 56 chavs a week - i see more than that on a leisurely stroll through the centre of town!

Everywhere you look thereís a chav with a fag in itís mouth, the crown jewels around itís neck (fake!), hula-hoops in itís ears, a bottle of cider in itís dirty claw and nearby it probably has a teeny bopper chav in a pushchair.

Yes; I detest chavs.

Jimbob2005
03-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Iím from Coventry Ė itís utterly awful. I think the average iq is around 90 points. Someone said they saw 56 chavs a week - i see more than that on a leisurely stroll through the centre of town!

Everywhere you look thereís a chav with a fag in itís mouth, the crown jewels around itís neck (fake!), hula-hoops in itís ears, a bottle of cider in itís dirty claw and nearby it probably has a teeny bopper chav in a pushchair.

Yes; I detest chavs.
LOOOOOOOOL
yup so true
I'm a sixth former (if ur from uk u'll know wot i mean), and NO ONE wears chav trousers in my year!
we have a sixth form area where sixth formers are only allowed - you can tell when a year 10/11 walks in!!!

Reefer
03-26-2005, 11:12 AM
LOOOOOOOOL
yup so true
I'm a sixth former (if ur from uk u'll know wot i mean), and NO ONE wears chav trousers in my year!
we have a sixth form area where sixth formers are only allowed - you can tell when a year 10/11 walks in!!!

Yup i'm in lower 6.

So none of your 6 formers are chavs?!!! :eek: I have to wear a suit to school but i can still pick out the vast majority of chavs in my year (although they're not 'full' chavs, merely 'part' chavs so not too bad)

Where you from?

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah 'part' chavs sometimes only have the clothes, and not the attitude; which is the worst thing really.

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know what the words 'alla te cipero' mean?(theyre on the main skull on the Ixnay cover)

Reefer
03-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah 'part' chavs sometimes only have the clothes, and not the attitude; which is the worst thing really.

yeah that's what they've got at my school - i go to a private school so real chavs would get kicked out. HA!

No idea about the words - why don't you google them?

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Ohhhhh yeah! (will do!)

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Argh I can't find it...nyi can't be bothered can't someone tell me? Or does anyone have a spanish dictionary lol

offspringintenselyrock
03-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Excellent...it means "I wait for you there"(thanks pope!)
Anyway, I thought I'd just tell you on here that I saw a DEXTER COW yesterday! I was walking around this castle/farmyard place, and I saw a sign on a fence saying DEXTER CATTLE. Hehe wow I feel so honoured to have seen one....I've never heard of them before! I didn't think it was worth making a thread about, so I hope some of you will read this!

+Dexter+
04-02-2005, 03:51 PM
um ok...i dunno why but i been on this thread 3 times and voted 3 times, usually u can only vote once!

Jimbob2005
04-03-2005, 03:27 AM
Yup i'm in lower 6.

So none of your 6 formers are chavs?!!! :eek: I have to wear a suit to school but i can still pick out the vast majority of chavs in my year (although they're not 'full' chavs, merely 'part' chavs so not too bad)

Where you from?
actually, there are sum people in jeans but wear sports jackets just like scallies do

mandi*91
04-03-2005, 06:38 AM
i go to qk skl which is in london and the hole fukin place is them there is like only 15 ppls outa 1500 hu aint a chav or townie

Jackish
04-03-2005, 06:51 AM
Damn those chavs... They ruin everything!!

offspringintenselyrock
04-03-2005, 07:28 AM
um ok...i dunno why but i been on this thread 3 times and voted 3 times, usually u can only vote once!
Yay! It's a super-poll! (it has special permission for extra voting because it's against Chavs!)

offspringintenselyrock
04-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Damn those chavs... They ruin everything!!
They do indeed. They think it's so fun! Vandalising and bullying are some of their favourite past-times.

Naz
04-03-2005, 07:57 AM
im 5% chav :(

offspringintenselyrock
04-03-2005, 08:08 AM
I don't think you've got anything to worry about. It's when you have a large combination of Chav characteristics that you properly become a Chav. I think you're safe. :)

Jimbob2005
04-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Nowt wrong with being part chav
I got 18%, and i even still wear sports shirts now
Worry when you get over....70-75% maybe???

offspringintenselyrock
04-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Man...I've just watched some Devvo or whatever it's called-the Chav films....it's appaling! I spent most of the time shaking my head and tutting loudly!! :mad:

Naz
04-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Im going out around town in about an hour, sunday night should be Chav city, its their last chance to get wasted before sleeping in all week and not having a job.

Wish me luck, I might not have a car left after driving through town

offspringintenselyrock
04-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Im going out around town in about an hour, sunday night should be Chav city, its their last chance to get wasted before sleeping in all week and not having a job.

Wish me luck, I might not have a car left after driving through town

Woah, did you survive? I was in town recently and I met my friend Spike in Clinton Cards. He told me he was sheltering from townies...lol

notoriousdoc
04-06-2005, 08:20 AM
ive taken to poking them, in the eyes just to releive stress. i like to hear them scream :D :D :D

cool i just became a full member not JNR!!!!

offspringintenselyrock
04-06-2005, 08:27 AM
ive taken to poking them, in the eyes just to releive stress. i like to hear them scream :D :D :D
Lol! Hahaha good for you! I just laugh at them. Or stare. Then laugh again when they think that I'm jealous, or admire them. I'm trying to think of a method of showing a guy I know,my next door neighbour(best to stay anonomunoumous)'the light' Plug in Buddy said to play rock whenever I'm around him, then hopefully he'll snap and go "AHA!". Trouble is I don't really get much opertunity(sp?) to play music to him...the closest I've got is chooosing the air guitar game on eyetoy and selecting the rock station on the radio on the sims...and I'm not allowed to play music so loud that they can hear it next door. Any ideas? D you think I've got any hope of suceeding? It's mainly his clothes that are the problem...*chavish* so I thought that maybe if he gets into rock he'll get better clothes so he doesn't look like a Chav anymre so he can meet my friends! Otherwise he'll get slaughtered by them. Especially Tom. He gets very angry about Chavs. My my that was a long message! I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore...sorry

Mentally_Challenged
04-06-2005, 08:51 AM
:eek: 16-20 Chavs per Week? I see more than that by just walking down the road! :D
Luceh xx

offspringintenselyrock
04-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Yeah I found out that I should have added another few sections, but you can't edit polls! Well then count how many you see when you walk down the street and tell me! Or count for a week and shock us all.

Mentally_Challenged
04-06-2005, 09:18 AM
I could try counting how many I see whenever I go outside [which will probably not be for a fair while yet], but it also depends how long the street is....I could tally them up my arm I guess, but i'd probably run out of space....
On a normal school day, I see rougly 700 chavs. There are about 1000 people in our school. The normal people are being dramaticlly out numbered :eek:
Luceh xx

offspringintenselyrock
04-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah but school's different- I mean in public, the outside world. What do you find are their favourite habitats? So far I've found that McDonalds, bus shelters, public toilets, benches, in a garied-up car just driving around and round the block are among black spots. Oh and Tescos. I went the other day and there were loads!

notoriousdoc
04-06-2005, 01:22 PM
does anyone know how to get rid of bloodstains. heheheh he wont be giving me strange looks anymore heh heh heh :D :D :D

offspringintenselyrock
04-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Yesh a common problem. I heard that salt helps, like with red wine. Don't know if that's true or not though. Anyway, I suggest soaking it immediately, then putting it in a hardcore wash. :rolleyes:

Jimbob2005
04-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Since i had the mohican haircut no chav has ever dared taken the piss out of me - only some of the girls but then i cant hit girls can i :confused:
Oh and some non-chav nobheds have too

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Yesh a common problem. I heard that salt helps, like with red wine. Don't know if that's true or not though. Anyway, I suggest soaking it immediately, then putting it in a hardcore wash. :rolleyes:

thanks! ill be using that later hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha! :D :D :)

london_calling
04-08-2005, 03:51 PM
i seen about 20 at the end of my street tonight , help me .

notoriousdoc
04-09-2005, 02:59 AM
i seen about 20 at the end of my street tonight , help me .

poke thier eyes out i do heheheh :D :D :D

Jimbob2005
04-09-2005, 07:24 AM
You need a sniper rifle and then kill them off from the tallest building
Teehee :D

offspringintenselyrock
04-17-2005, 08:42 AM
You need a sniper rifle and then kill them off from the tallest building
Teehee :D

Or perhaps a rocket launcher. Or gather them in a well-armoured area,then nuke them. Every time I go to town I see them, and I'm starting to get angry at them now. My hatred is growing! Rarrrrr!

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 08:46 AM
iv seen to many!
there crawling everywere!
arg! help!

offspringintenselyrock
04-17-2005, 08:49 AM
iv seen to many!
there crawling everywere!
arg! help!
Yes, there are a lot of 'sane' people crying out for help just like yourself...I think we should set up a support group somehow :)
Just remember that you're better than them, and they look stupid despite thinking otherwise. I feel sorry for them sometimes. Then they do something like beating someone up and I stop. LET THEM BATHE IN THEIR STUPIDITY! And blast them all with a good dose of rock.

crazy_offspring_gal
04-17-2005, 08:53 AM
i think we should burn all the burberry! *cringe of the thought of burberry*

offspringintenselyrock
04-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh hell yeah! It's not only the concept of people wearing it just because it's 'fashionable'(well, they used to),or because chavs love it so much, but IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK GOOD! Why, oh why? There is much to learn about the ways of chav. I'm just trying to understand them. It's hard, but people always say that to beat a problem you have to understand it first. Or something like that. Hehe I highly recommend Tom's site (the plague page)- go see it now!

offspringintenselyrock
04-24-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey chainsaw, the Devvo link is shocking! Evil scum of the universe!
By the way, sorry if this annoys anyone but I said I'd refresh this page so that someone can know what a Chav is!

notoriousdoc
04-25-2005, 12:50 PM
guess what i've been doing

http://www.bloodspatter.com/BPATut8.jpg

Mannen som blev en gris
04-25-2005, 12:52 PM
guess what i've been doing

http://www.bloodspatter.com/BPATut8.jpg
Love the website :D "www.bloodspatter.com" hahahaha!

fo_shizzle
04-25-2005, 01:38 PM
iam gonna buy myself a shot gun and the next person i see with a tracksuit iam gonna shoot about 50 times

vintagepunkrock7
04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
i think one of the choices in the poll should be: too many to count. cuz it seems that from what people have sed, no matter where you go they are everywhere in large numbers. it is a shame that these people are running around like this, but as long as they dont bother me, they can have fun with it cuz they are making asses out of themselves, not me lol. and i mean hey, they seem to be pretty entertaining to some people lol.

offspringintenselyrock
04-30-2005, 04:10 AM
i think one of the choices in the poll should be: too many to count. cuz it seems that from what people have sed, no matter where you go they are everywhere in large numbers. it is a shame that these people are running around like this, but as long as they dont bother me, they can have fun with it cuz they are making asses out of themselves, not me lol. and i mean hey, they seem to be pretty entertaining to some people lol.
Sure they're fun to look at, but don't forget their dark side! Don't get too close or stray into their territory by yourself- they're dangerous creatures.notoriousdoc, I'm proud of you. How many heads in the bag? I think we should hire bounty hunters.

notoriousdoc
04-30-2005, 04:13 AM
"Eyes poked out!
Watch you spurt like a garden hose
Eyes poked out!
bloody mess all over my clothes"

http://www.worldsleeps.com/no-eyes-2.jpg

crazy_offspring_gal
04-30-2005, 10:03 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......seen to many!

kill em! kill them all i say!

offspringintenselyrock
04-30-2005, 10:58 AM
"Eyes poked out!
Watch you spurt like a garden hose
Eyes poked out!
bloody mess all over my clothes"

That song has to have the best lyrics in it! I saw a Chav gnome on ebay!