PDA

View Full Version : My band, To Be Announced, has a new demo out

Kermit
03-25-2005, 03:40 AM
So, after 3 long and hard days in the studio, we're finally finished recording and mixing. So if you go here http://www.purevolume.com/tobeannounceddk you can hear the result. It's not me on drums, but on vocals and guitar.

Feedback is appreciated although nothing really can be changed about it. If anyone is interested in buying a copy, it's $5 plus shipping.

Jerry
03-25-2005, 08:05 AM
Nice, but nothing special. 5 minutes after listennig i don't remeber nothing from these songs... quite interesting cd cover

D!stortion
03-25-2005, 10:34 AM
i liked it, i liked it a lot, but that may just be cuz thats the sound i listen to. im certain u guys got a future, ill wait for more music

HeadAroundU
03-25-2005, 01:30 PM
i liked it, i liked it a lot, but that may just be cuz thats the sound i listen to. im certain u guys got a future, ill wait for more music
I agree!!
Its not perfect (vocals,guitar,drums) but your band has big talent!

killboypwrheadjx
03-31-2005, 06:39 PM
wow...this is good. this is really really good. why does this thread only have 3 replies? what is wrong with you people?

killboypwrheadjx
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
after further review (:D), i realized that the lyrics arent too original. the music is still good though.

Homer
03-31-2005, 11:17 PM
wow, that's pretty damn good! You guys will be big one day... and you gotta like Welcome

Kermit
04-25-2006, 02:55 AM
Bumping this one up

Vera
04-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Sigh...

Don't bump it if you have nothing to say except "Bumping this one up". Say something, ANYTHING, say thanks to the people who commented, tell us some useless info about your band, anything of any substance at all. Consider this a warning, any more useless bumpings and we'll delete them.

Kermit
04-25-2006, 05:22 AM
Sigh...

Don't bump it if you have nothing to say except "Bumping this one up". Say something, ANYTHING, say thanks to the people who commented, tell us some useless info about your band, anything of any substance at all. Consider this a warning, any more useless bumpings and we'll delete them.
You should remove the double U's in bitchuu, because that would describe you better.

Sinister
04-25-2006, 05:27 AM
You should remove the double U's in bitchuu, because that would describe you better.
She's not bitching at you, she's just fulfilling her task - that is, moderating the Your Band forum.

Vera
04-25-2006, 06:03 AM
It can only benefit you and your band, if you follow the rules and contribute some relevant information when bumping topics. People will become curious, listen to your music, give you feedback, maybe even like you enough to spread the word about your music.

"Bumping this back up" is boring, useless and will most likely make people click away from your topic.

Sorry, just the way it goes. If you have any new information, please post it. If you want to bitch at me for moderating, please send your complaints in a PM.