PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

Mannen som blev en gris
03-25-2005, 12:34 PM
....been attracted of a person of the same sex?

dexterisMYman
03-25-2005, 12:35 PM
why are you attracted to someone of the same sex?

the_GoDdEsS
03-25-2005, 12:38 PM
I tend to find looking at good-looking women esthetically pleasing. Just like at men. Women with style tend to catch my attention. Can't say I am attracted to them in a sexual way. Not excluding that it might happen either.

Edit: No, wait. I think it's happened to me before in a way.

Gothgirl2606
03-25-2005, 01:39 PM
weerd, it's 50/50
owell, i do tend 2 look at beatiful females, but only in awe + jealousy!!! :(

JoY
03-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I think all of us could look at someone of the same sex & judge if he/she would either be attractive, or unactractive to the oposite sex. we all have some sexual insight when it comes to our own gender. or else we wouldn't spend time looking good for the other sex, if we didn't have a clue what they find attractive.

doh.

having said this; I've felt attracted to females. not as in "omg I wanna have sex with u & I want ur babies!!1", but more of a "IF I was a lesbian.. I could go for you."

HeadAroundU
03-25-2005, 01:49 PM
hell no...
HELL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxy
03-25-2005, 03:16 PM
your sick

_ߥ_vil_
03-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I find girls "pretty"...but i don't fancy them. I act like a lessie as a joke and that.

JoY
03-25-2005, 03:36 PM
I find girls "pretty"...but i don't fancy them. I act like a lessie as a joke and that.
a 'joke'? I don't think that's something to be joking with.
I do sometimes act real close with female friends to the point it's affectional, but only really because I mean it. they're dear to me & I enjoy showing it.

but I'm not the one to talk, actually. not too long ago I expressed my curiosity how it'd be to kiss with a girl. so I did. my curiosity is satisfied; it's not my thing.

_ߥ_vil_
03-25-2005, 03:50 PM
a 'joke'? I don't think that's something to be joking with.
I do sometimes act real close with female friends to the point it's affectional, but only really because I mean it. they're dear to me & I enjoy showing it.

but I'm not the one to talk, actually. not too long ago I expressed my curiosity how it'd be to kiss with a girl. so I did. my curiosity is satisfied; it's not my thing.

Thats what I mean. Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I was making fun of peoples sexuality.
Like me and my mate walked round school holding hands. I didn't feel embarresed in fact I felt easy with her. I am open with my sexuality.

JoY
03-25-2005, 04:09 PM
I hear you. :) pretty much the same here.

UnityMinersrulz
03-25-2005, 04:23 PM
who likes hockey

Betty
03-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I find some girls are definitely hot. Not in a "if I were a guy I would find you attractive" way like Joy described but in a "WOW! HOT!" way. I probably check out more girls than guys overall.

But I never think of girls in a sexual way at all. Or even in an affectionate way really. Like, sometimes I want to hug/cuddle boys, but I never really want to do that with girls. However, I could still see myself doing something sexual with a girl simply as an exploration of sexuality, since I think sexuality is there to be explored. I think I've decided recently that I find gay-man-sexuality hot too (probably not anal related, cause that's not really hot in general). Which might be weird since generally people don't find that too much of a turn on.

JoY
03-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I find some girls are definitely hot. Not in a "if I were a guy I would find you attractive" way like Joy described but in a "WOW! HOT!" way. I probably check out more girls than guys overall.

that's not really how I meant it. because I do find some girls attractive. but like you said, it's not sexual. though I must say I can be really affectionate with girls.

nitropenguin!
03-25-2005, 04:35 PM
I most often notice girls for the clothes their wearing, =/ not for the body. Though years ago, little corrupted hormone child, I did have mere sexual thoughts about the same and opposite sex.

Rag Doll
03-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Yes, quite a few times. Wouldn't mind having a girlfriend again, but I do not think that will happen anytime soon. Fairly difficult to meet nice, non-catty, down to earth girls around here. =\

sKratch
03-25-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm sure you could find plenty of nice girls that are really men over the internet.

Rag Doll
03-25-2005, 08:07 PM
ha, yes, i'm sure i could.

turb0negr0
03-25-2005, 09:32 PM
No, I've never really found any guys attractive.

Sunny
03-25-2005, 09:58 PM
yes, yes i have. like betty, i check out more girls than i do guys. then again, i don't ever check out guys, for some weird weird reason. =/

brogi
06-02-2005, 01:35 PM
I think all of us could look at someone of the same sex & judge if he/she would either be attractive, or unactractive to the oposite sex. we all have some sexual insight when it comes to our own gender. or else we wouldn't spend time looking good for the other sex, if we didn't have a clue what they find attractive.

doh.

having said this; I've felt attracted to females. not as in "omg I wanna have sex with u & I want ur babies!!1", but more of a "IF I was a lesbian.. I could go for you."

But dosent that make u a lesbian cos i am and thats exactly how i feel wen i see fit girls!!!! N if u r its nothin to be embarresed about!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-02-2005, 01:38 PM
But dosent that make u a lesbian cos i am and thats exactly how i feel wen i see fit girls!!!! N if u r its nothin to be embarresed about!!!

Jeeees. Since when did ANYONE say it was something to be embarassed about?

coke_a_holic
06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
She's hoping to get any girl out of the closet and into her bed.

ninth
06-02-2005, 01:42 PM
TEH MEDIA DID!!@!

Sin Studly
06-02-2005, 04:31 PM
I love women so much!

So guys, got latency?

RXP
06-02-2005, 04:33 PM
yes, yes i have. like betty, i check out more girls than i do guys. then again, i don't ever check out guys, for some weird weird reason. =/

I check out both in equal numbers. Obviously being straight I tend to lean to girls more but seing as they all look the same at uni my eye does stay to the fag side.

Sin Studly
06-02-2005, 04:34 PM
but seing as they all look the same at uni my eye does stay to the fag side.

I warned you about uni kids.

Camilamazed
06-02-2005, 07:04 PM
How come can I be so idiot haha

I voted for yes, because instead of reading attracted I read ATTACKED hahahaha.......

Well, I've never felt attracted by a girl :D