PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Mota Boy
10-30-2004, 06:43 PM
So, Halloween is here (at least, all the Halloween parties are tonight). I threw some shit together at the last minute and am going as a millennium reveler. I never got to really celebrate the coming of the year 2000, so I've got a giant "Welcome 2000" hat, some whirlygigs, a bottle of champagne and a suit. At midnight I'm going to organize a countdown and go wild. Then maybe I'll cut all the power. I'm just now leaving for a small party at a friend's apartment, then we'll swing by some of the larger on-campus parties and go to a local cafe, as is tradition. Should be fun. What about yourself?

the black butterfly
10-30-2004, 06:45 PM
i have to work

Rag Doll
10-30-2004, 07:06 PM
i was going to go to a party but i'm too tired and i have work tomorrow morning.

Sunny
10-30-2004, 10:10 PM
i babysat today, cause all the fun things are happening tomorrow... plus i don't have class till 12 anyway. so. uh. I'm planning on going on a little shopping spree, going to the parade, getting dinner with a bunch of friends, maybe seeing SAW, then going to my friend's party... then going to my other friend's apartment and getting trashed.

yes.
life's good.

BREAK
10-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I watched this really great old movie, then hung out at my friend Eve's house to celebrate her 19th birthday. Played Risk(& guitar), left at midnight, then came home & had a political conversation with my roommate for the next 3 hours.

Yup. I'm cool.

Izie
10-31-2004, 02:29 AM
They don't really celebrate Halloween here, except for the freaky movies on the telly. And I don't like freaky movies.

But I'll be watching them anyway.

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 03:39 AM
Same here.

Vera
10-31-2004, 08:57 AM
I read old notebooks that had stories I'd written age 8 or 9. Then I whipped up a short history essay on UN.
Then I ate chocolate.

Life rocks.

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-31-2004, 09:10 AM
i have to work

I wish I had to work. Two years ago I had to work on Halloween. I went to school, but avoided all the Halloween festivities by making constant trips to Tim Hortons. I went home and went straight to work and I got home at 10:35. I got to avoid all of Halloween and I was so happy. I hate Halloween.

Betty
10-31-2004, 01:46 PM
Last night I had an exciting night of going to dinner with my boyfriend and then carving an awesome happy dancing skeleton (SD inspired) pumpkin while having beers and watching Face Off.

Yup.

Tonight I am giving candies to the kiddies and probably going to the library.

Sure am sick of doing homework and sure do need to party.

Tired_Of_You
10-31-2004, 01:51 PM
I had a party yesterday. It was fun. It's the first time I did something for Halloween since a long time.

Fozzy
10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
Halloween... I turned 17 :D