PDA

View Full Version : whats the meaning of "me & my old lady"?

bhg_rulz2
03-25-2005, 09:01 PM
i dont get so well the message of the song =S
what a retard =)

dirtybird
03-25-2005, 09:02 PM
I always assumed he meant his mom.. as in old man means dad.. but that makes the song disgusting.. I try not to think about it.

bhg_rulz2
03-25-2005, 09:04 PM
i know that...i like the song...but...i dont get the full message =S

Hyper nova
03-25-2005, 09:54 PM
It pure and simply a song about a guy that (how to put this bluntly) Fucks his mother. It is nothing more nothing less than what the song title suggests. It is discusting but hilarious.

yusuke-lupin
03-25-2005, 10:00 PM
actuly dude i think its bout his wife some guys call ther wife ther old lady u c well thats how i always thot bout it lol

HitoftheMillenium
03-25-2005, 10:09 PM
I've heard that it's about a couple who are thought to have a shakey relationship but are content with it and don't care about what the public thinks.

"So what if we're making a scene now
You know she don't give a shit
When she's pawin' and grabbin' on me now
You know I don't mind a bit"

Hyper nova
03-25-2005, 10:26 PM
I've heard that it's about a couple who are thought to have a shakey relationship but are content with it and don't care about what the public thinks.

"So what if we're making a scene now
You know she don't give a shit
When she's pawin' and grabbin' on me now
You know I don't mind a bit"

The idea of not giving a shit what peple think is becasue the shakey Relationship is not so much shakey but incest these things can be shakey as well. The Old lady reference has to mean mother just as old man means father. Any way loads of people have rocky relationships but the people stareing and making a scene has to mean that there is somthing more going on. Plus the Nothing wrong with our heads parts has to be the guy thinking that its 'normal' in his eyes so there is no problem.

Then again you could be right it might be nothing more than an rocky relationship but i think it is more subtle than that and there is nothing funnier than a song about incest.

D!stortion
03-25-2005, 11:31 PM
lol, think its about his wife

WebDudette
03-26-2005, 12:19 AM
ive heard wifes refered to as old ladys millions of times and never once as a mom.i thinks its about a guy and his wife who fight alot and dont give a shit about what other think >.>

Homer
03-26-2005, 12:33 AM
The song doesn't mean having sex with his mom.... you sick minded people. it means that even him and HIS WIFE don't have the best relationship, they're not going to change anything because other people are judging them, it's sort of like smash.

WebDudette
03-26-2005, 12:46 AM
The song doesn't mean having sex with his mom.... you sick minded people. it means that even him and HIS WIFE don't have the best relationship, they're not going to change anything because other people are judging them, it's sort of like smash.

agreed i dont know were you morons got him fucking his mom out of it

Jesus
03-26-2005, 03:25 AM
agreed i dont know were you morons got him fucking his mom out of it

By having English as their 2nd 3rd etc language I suppose... although it's pretty stupid to think that if you actually listen to the lyrics but still. *sighs*

the SON of the SUN
03-26-2005, 04:31 AM
i think its about a wife-missing man nd i think so good

Jimbob2005
03-26-2005, 06:38 AM
actuly dude i think its bout his wife some guys call ther wife ther old lady u c well thats how i always thot bout it lol
that's what i thought too
personally, I don't like the song

voodoomagik
03-26-2005, 06:44 AM
his mom???thats fucked up//...it's about fuckin christine luna .....that's what "my old lady"stands for......

spaceman_ur
03-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Might be late answer but...it's a couple fighting a lot,seem not to believe in love or trust the other and get to look strange and not suitable for each other in people's eyes!!!or their own eyes.But it all comes down to sex!!they fit there!!they feel great and stick together what so ever.!!you can't find great sex easily and when u do you can't let go easily...if u can!!messed up reletionships.The gretest one's!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired_Of_You
03-26-2005, 08:48 AM
You must be sick to think the song is about his mom. Go see a doctor or something.

Revolver-2005?
03-26-2005, 09:18 AM
its only bout how his WIFE ( not mother) and him dont get along...jeez some of u are sickos lol

Offspringforever
03-26-2005, 10:48 AM
who knows anyway ?
Some people call there mom there old lady so it might be his mother even if i never thought of it that way

Hyper nova
03-26-2005, 11:54 AM
maybe you right

i just thought it was a joke song nothing sick i just assume Old lady = mother and thats why they didnt care they were making a scene, we'll never actually no unlee a statment is given by the band. :D

offspringintenselyrock
03-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I always thought that it was about a guy having a relationship with a woman that's quite a lot older than him(not actually an 'old lady',but that's just said to exaggerate the point), and how other people think it's wrong to have such a big age gap, but they don't care what other people think. Well that's what I thought anyway!

fo_shizzle
03-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Omfg Wat Sort Of Sick People R U Thinking It Meant Shaging His Mother Thats Just Sick Man ><

Tired_Of_You
03-26-2005, 03:22 PM
maybe you right

i just thought it was a joke song nothing sick i just assume Old lady = mother and thats why they didnt care they were making a scene, we'll never actually no unlee a statment is given by the band. :D
I remember that Noodles answered this question before in the old old bbs. He said what I said, it's not about his mother. Believe what you want, but I think the people who think it's about his mother are sick.

Tired_Of_You
03-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Omfg Wat Sort Of Sick People R U Thinking It Meant Shaging His Mother Thats Just Sick Man ><
YAH THAY R LIKE KRAWZY <.< >.> >.< OMFG ITZ SO FUN TO WIRTE WITH CAPZ LOK!!!

Bird
03-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Homer's a fucker