PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in Panama Canceled

acarmelo1
10-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Fuck Offspring I waited 15 years of my life waiting for this concert and then they cancel it. I bought the fuking VIP ticket and they cancel the goddamn concert just becouse they dindt sell enough tickets well screw you offspring I will never Buy one of your cd's never again I will never buy a ticket for you concert never again I will always talk shit about you. couse you know I dont belive in you stupid excuses cuz My Policy is Excuses are worthless actions are well paid and you have been very stupid and a bitch. Your hundreds of fans on Panama will never forget this I hope you read this and think about it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Slayer
10-30-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm sorry for you guys .. . .

si hubieran cancelado el concierto de ayer aca en bogota me hubiera matado .. . no pierdan la esperanza de verlos, ya que en la noticia de la cancelacion dice que prometen volver en el prox tour, no ??? :p

Batuzai
10-30-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm from Panama too...
In my opinion you are overreacting, I know that you are mad and all that but you should calm down, this is not the end of the world you know...
I don't know if the reason they gave is true or not, but it is not like they are not returning the money of the tickets.
Maybe next time...

neocon58
10-30-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm from Panama too...
In my opinion you are overreacting, I know that you are mad and all that but you should calm down, this is not the end of the world you know...
I don't know if the reason they gave is true or not, but it is not like they are not returning the money of the tickets.
Maybe next time...

i agree with this guy.

they cancelled their Conspriracy of one show in adelaide but returned with their splinter show this year. adelaide is a very small town, or so people say and im not sure how many people turned out (id say a rough guess of about a thousand, not sure). i hope they come back to adelaide despite the small crowds, if not, ill just borrow my parents car and go to sydney

D@niel
10-30-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry for you guys 'cause you are missing the best show. The concert in Bogotá was awesome and there was a crowd singing and jumping. You are so damn fucking unlucky.

Panameños, rebelense, destruyan cosas, hagan una revuelta contra los organizadores del concierto. Yo viajé desde Medellín a Bogotá, me gasté todos mis putos ahorros en la boleta platino y en el avión. Si a the offspring le hubiera dado por cancelar el concierto estaría loco.

Lástima por ustedes

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 02:25 AM
Was it really cancelled because of that? It was because Dexter's having voice problems right?

Slayer
10-31-2004, 05:24 AM
Panameños, rebelense, destruyan cosas, hagan una revuelta contra los organizadores del concierto. Yo viajé desde Medellín a Bogotá, me gasté todos mis putos ahorros en la boleta platino y en el avión. Si a the offspring le hubiera dado por cancelar el concierto estaría loco.

Lástima por ustedes

Revelarse no es la solucion (Obvio que si yo hubiera viajado desde medallo para que no hubiera concierto estaria loco), pero lo mejor es esperar al prox tour, que supongo deberá ser mejor que lo que iba a ser, pues los offspring estan en deuda con los compañeros panameños. . .

lauzip88
10-31-2004, 08:13 AM
sorry guys i hope you can see them at concert they r pretty good.

yo tambien viaje desde lejos para verlos, casi q no llego al estadio, pero valio la pena lo mejor fue ver a dex con la bandera de colombia y hablando español, fue de lo mejor no quiero ni pensar q hubiera pasado si no los hubiera ido a ver.

selfrighteoussuicide
10-31-2004, 08:25 AM
sorry to you acarmelo1 but after reading your post it was almost funny although i can see how annoying it is. the sooner greatest hits is finished the better as theyl be another tour :D (and the chances are they will visit panama then)

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-31-2004, 08:26 AM
i agree with this guy.

they cancelled their Conspriracy of one show in adelaide but returned with their splinter show this year. adelaide is a very small town, or so people say and im not sure how many people turned out (id say a rough guess of about a thousand, not sure). i hope they come back to adelaide despite the small crowds, if not, ill just borrow my parents car and go to sydney

When they played in Saskatoon apparently there might have been at least 500 people there according to Dexter and Noodles. They haven't been back since. I ended up driving to Edmonton to see them.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-31-2004, 02:26 PM
That`s really sad :( but don`t be mad just think about they can`t play in a place where almost no one buy a ticket.
But just wait for the moment again.
When they come here in venezuela i`d wait 8 fucking hours to wait to hear and see the offspring hehe.
Well take care and calm down men you will see the offspring just wait

ecwpa
10-31-2004, 03:24 PM
Fuck Offspring I waited 15 years of my life waiting for this concert and then they cancel it. I bought the fuking VIP ticket and they cancel the goddamn concert just becouse they dindt sell enough tickets well screw you offspring I will never Buy one of your cd's never again I will never buy a ticket for you concert never again I will always talk shit about you. couse you know I dont belive in you stupid excuses cuz My Policy is Excuses are worthless actions are well paid and you have been very stupid and a bitch. Your hundreds of fans on Panama will never forget this I hope you read this and think about it.
:mad: :mad:

hahahah, man, from the very inside was that huh? hahahaha

could be good if the plan some latinamerica tour first of all other tours after finishing next album, thouhg :rolleyes:

panamanian
10-31-2004, 06:14 PM
Im 15 years old.. I went to rhcp concert, and when i heard offspring was comming! i felt so happy, i got a freaking vip concert, I AM NEVER GONNA buy an offspring cd again in my whole life.. i threw them all..and gave them away. u guys really suck..and if u come again, i hope no one shows up!
and i heard..the reason why the cancelled the show it was because..they didnt sell enough tickets....but still! u should've given the concert...all u care about is the money.. and u dont care about ur fans! fuck offspring.. they SUCK! :mad:

PresidentKiller
10-31-2004, 06:33 PM
...could be good if the plan some latinamerica tour first of all other tours after finishing next album, thouhg :rolleyes:

That would be awesome... he he

[Para los de Panamá:]

Dejen de quejarse... al menos hicieron el intento de ir a su país... Desde la gira de Conspiracy of One "nos deben" un concierto en México (después de 1999, prometieron regresar), pero a la fecha no lo han hecho. Larry Tull, el manager de Offspring, dice que podrían volver para principios del año entrante, pero realmente lo dudo bastante. Aun así me comporto adecuadamente, no culpo a la banda y por lo tanto no estoy como una niñita chillona hablando mierdas de la banda y mucho menos tirando o regalando mis discos. No se sientan especiales, panameños. La gente de Croacia tampoco tuvo la oportunidad de verlos por primera vez, y yo no ví a croata alguno quejarse como ustedes lo hacen (hasta en eso se nota que los europeos son más civilizados... debería darnos pena ¿no les parece?). Ya volverán, y si esta vez no fueron, sus razones habrán tenido.

Not Alright
10-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Wut the fuck I'm stupid shit fucking mad, I reallt don't know wut to feel right now just like a pice of fresh crap of a dog on the floor being eated by a bunch of flies I'm not the only one feeling like that a whole city its feeling like that, :mad: shut the fuck up all of u fucking stupid bastards who thing they know htf we are feeling right now, cuz u ust don't man I was so happy cuz my fucking beloved punk band wa coming and then they just cancelled it by a "voice problem" but it's funny cuz they cncelled it early in the morning of saturday and then they play on Colombia, or bcuz they dont sell inoff tickets (which I don't think it can be) but that just proves that money moves everything cuz he may be now "resting his voice" or having their plane USA again cuz they obviously doesn't care about wut just happens cuz on the Tour section of the site its proudly posted "Anaheim, CA Holiday Shit Havoc" with a nuch of other crappy stupid bands and it's just a few days after our mother of all the FUCKED UPS maded to a fan crowd show, and the only excuse they give and we have to understand them it's bcuz they are recording their "Greates Hits" and he got to rest ur voice, I feel their like "He has to rest his voice so fuck u and we dont care wut u think" and ironicly 11 days after he'll play on a Holiday Havoc haha :confused: u know wut my favorite song now it's not called anymore "The Kid's Aren't Alright" it's not "Offspring it's not Right" and we were just asking them to "Come Out and Play" man I'm so dissapointed fuck punk and music, fuck my feelings to them, fuck wut they must be thinking right now... Dexter have fun on your Holiday Havoc u can't compare a country of Millions of population with a country that its barely 3 million. Hope u feeling right guys and good luck with ur Greatest Hits. and again FUCK TO US right? ;)

Not Alright
10-31-2004, 07:24 PM
That would be awesome... he he

[Para los de Panamá:]

Dejen de quejarse... al menos hicieron el intento de ir a su país... Desde la gira de Conspiracy of One "nos deben" un concierto en México (después de 1999, prometieron regresar), pero a la fecha no lo han hecho. Larry Tull, el manager de Offspring, dice que podrían volver para principios del año entrante, pero realmente lo dudo bastante. Aun así me comporto adecuadamente, no culpo a la banda y por lo tanto no estoy como una niñita chillona hablando mierdas de la banda y mucho menos tirando o regalando mis discos. No se sientan especiales, panameños. La gente de Croacia tampoco tuvo la oportunidad de verlos por primera vez, y yo no ví a croata alguno quejarse como ustedes lo hacen (hasta en eso se nota que los europeos son más civilizados... debería darnos pena ¿no les parece?). Ya volverán, y si esta vez no fueron, sus razones habrán tenido.

Y a mi q verga me importa si los otros no c kejaron?

Not Alright
10-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Yes it is...

Jake
10-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Wut the fuck I'm stupid shit fucking mad, I reallt don't know wut to feel right now just like a pice of fresh crap of a dog on the floor being eated by a bunch of flies I'm not the only one feeling like that a whole city its feeling like that, :mad: shut the fuck up all of u fucking stupid bastards who thing they know htf we are feeling right now, cuz u ust don't man I was so happy cuz my fucking beloved punk band wa coming and then they just cancelled it by a "voice problem" but it's funny cuz they cncelled it early in the morning of saturday and then they play on Colombia, or bcuz they dont sell inoff tickets (which I don't think it can be) but that just proves that money moves everything cuz he may be now "resting his voice" or having their plane USA again cuz they obviously doesn't care about wut just happens cuz on the Tour section of the site its proudly posted "Anaheim, CA Holiday Shit Havoc" with a nuch of other crappy stupid bands and it's just a few days after our mother of all the FUCKED UPS maded to a fan crowd show, and the only excuse they give and we have to understand them it's bcuz they are recording their "Greates Hits" and he got to rest ur voice, I feel their like "He has to rest his voice so fuck u and we dont care wut u think" and ironicly 11 days after he'll play on a Holiday Havoc haha :confused: u know wut my favorite song now it's not called anymore "The Kid's Aren't Alright" it's not "Offspring it's not Right" and we were just asking them to "Come Out and Play" man I'm so dissapointed fuck punk and music, fuck my feelings to them, fuck wut they must be thinking right now... Dexter have fun on your Holiday Havoc u can't compare a country of Millions of population with a country that its barely 3 million. Hope u feeling right guys and good luck with ur Greatest Hits. and again FUCK TO US right? ;)

THIS LOVED BAND HAS BEEN PLAYING SHOWS ALMOST EVERY NIGHT FOR THE LAST YEAR, THE CANCEL A SHOW BECAUSE OF A VOICE PROBLEM, WELL NO SHIT, THATS A REASONABLE EXCUSE FOR A PERSON THAT HAS BEEN DOING SHOWS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS! PLEASE MAN GIVE THEM A BREAK!

punk_flamingo
10-31-2004, 10:43 PM
dude, yeah your angry...calm it.

they'll come back - you get a refund, its not liek their cancelling the show becuase they cant b bothered...their cancelling it for a valid reason.

borgy
11-01-2004, 03:20 AM

Dipshit, there management is in charge of the tours.

Hysteria
11-01-2004, 04:10 AM
Exactly. I can understand why you were disappointed, but make sure you know all the facts first. I'm sure the band are utterly disappointed and pissed off that they couldn't play to you guys, and I'm sure they feel worse knowing that there's plenty of fans such as yourself who haven't had a chance to see them, and then when they finally do, it gets cancelled at the last minute.
I sympathize with you, but just cool down a bit - I mean what is not buying any more of the albums going to achieve?

Batuzai
11-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Its ok, the only thing that sucks the most is that it was cancelled in the last minute.
I just hope that they come someday.

Hysteria
11-01-2004, 02:57 PM
I too would've been quite angry if they cancelled it at the last minute too.
I really hope they come and play for you guys soon. :cool:

PresidentKiller
11-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Y a mi q verga me importa si los otros no c kejaron?

Con esa actitud no van a volver a ir a Panamá....

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Con esa actitud no van a volver a ir a Panamá....
eso es cierto si siguen asi lo que podrian obtener es un dedo jejeje el del medio deberian ser maduros en este aspecto por algo no pudieon ir a panama pero de seguro la envidia seria que uds podrian tner un super show debido a que seguro los offsprings se sienten mal por ello.
Saludos-

RonWelty
11-02-2004, 05:47 AM
the offspring , and i was not expecting that , they " put " 3000 persons in the COLISEU ( it was full) :D , splinter sold something like 300 400 500 cds here :(

Not Alright
11-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Yeah u r right, hey tienen razón pero bueno estaba molesto, pero ayala verga tienen q entender :p
But well I'm still keeping a hope (yeah right) they'll never come again... :cool:
Espero hayan disfrutado por nosotros los q tuvieron el honor de verlos tokr su canciones favoritas (I'm f+cking crying right now....) :o but well... así es la vida.

Not Alright
11-02-2004, 11:14 PM
And thx 4 all ur support and understanding guys... (crying) hope they hear u guy from UK :D

acarmelo1
11-03-2004, 09:19 PM
I WILL just calm down and wait for them again :p

RobinoZombie
11-04-2004, 02:03 AM
they only sold 1400 tickets here in sweden, of a capacity of 2900
So we where lucky they came here...
But it wasnt any comercials or posters about this...
so it wasnt that easy to find out they where playing.

punknart
11-13-2004, 09:17 AM
eso les pasa por haberse separado de colombia en 1903, hubieran vivido el concierto. :D

that happened to you because of separating in 1903 from colombia :cool:

Tiago M.C.
11-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Im 15 years old.. I went to rhcp concert, and when i heard offspring was comming! i felt so happy, i got a freaking vip concert, I AM NEVER GONNA buy an offspring cd again in my whole life.. i threw them all..and gave them away. u guys really suck..and if u come again, i hope no one shows up!
and i heard..the reason why the cancelled the show it was because..they didnt sell enough tickets....but still! u should've given the concert...all u care about is the money.. and u dont care about ur fans! fuck offspring.. they SUCK! :mad:
your fucking idiot... do you think they cancell the show because they didn't enough tickets?!?!?!
Dexter had voice problems!!!!!

Tiago M.C.
11-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Who thinks offspring cancell the show because they didn't enough tickets well.... YOUR FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!
Dexter had voice problems!!!!

the_bubi
11-14-2004, 04:49 AM
well, for all those from panama, all i can say is that i understand you. i had to bite and scratch so i could get money and a ride to zagreb, croatia, on their concert.and i got there, with a card bought before the concert. and i got to the door of the bulding where the concert should've been, and 10 minutes before the begining, they say it's canceled.because they couldn't get their equipment from the slovenian border.hm.snow bas the problem. what do you say about that?
the host of the nocert has offered them our equipment, but "they didn't want it". that's a fuck up for me.but, they said they'll get back at fall.and, the winter is almost here.hm. fuck up no2.
but they are still the best for me, and there isn't a way that they could fuck me up, and that i don't forget it. i just hope they'll come. i hope. and i hope...

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-15-2004, 06:20 AM
damm it that`s is really sad man.
i don`t know what to feel if the offspring was calceled their concert here jeez!

the_bubi
11-16-2004, 12:25 PM
*sniff-sniff*