PDA

View Full Version : Constantine

Punky Dudess
03-26-2005, 04:21 AM
Just wondering if any of you have seen it,
i was planning to go but i just wanted to know if its any good...
Your views?

Jesus
03-26-2005, 04:38 AM
Just wondering if any of you have seen it,
i was planning to go but i just wanted to know if its any good...
Your views?

Yup I liked it, it has a bit of a story line and for the rest it's non stop action with great special effects. Basically the reason why you go see those kinds of movies. So just don't let your brain work too much and enjoy the ride.
You also appear to be a girl so you'll like it even more than me because of Keanu I guess.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-26-2005, 04:40 AM
I haven't seen it, but a friend of mine has. He said it was better than he thought it would be. He said that a swedish actor (Peter Stormare I think it was) played a guy in a white clothes, who apperantly was Satan... :)

Punky Dudess
03-26-2005, 04:43 AM
ooooh!
sounds well cool! when i first saw it advertised it looked like a cross between the devils advocate and the thirteen ghosts!
(by the way, jesus, i don't find Keanu Reeves all that atractive :D )

Serafin Negro
03-26-2005, 05:52 AM
Yes...was cool!

shatskater
03-26-2005, 08:33 AM
it was ok. i didnt no what it was about before i saw it, but i liked it, i thought it was funny when Keanu Reeves flicks off Satan as he is ascending to heaven...lol, that was funny, but the main reason i liked it because it was kinda rebellious against god, i liked that, because it had an angel, Gabriel(who happened to be a women), who rebelled against god, to have Satans child come to earth, it was cool, and in the end, when that kid died, me and my friend were the only 2 in the theater who laughed. lol.

rock4life09
03-26-2005, 08:37 AM
My parents saw it and they said it was pretty good. Not what they expected but it was good.

Punky Dudess
03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
hmmmm... i guess i'll have to see it as soon as possible then! :D
thanks peoples!

rock4life09
03-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Anytime. :D

Punky Dudess
03-26-2005, 08:57 AM
it was ok. i didnt no what it was about before i saw it, but i liked it, i thought it was funny when Keanu Reeves flicks off Satan as he is ascending to heaven...lol, that was funny, but the main reason i liked it because it was kinda rebellious against god, i liked that, because it had an angel, Gabriel(who happened to be a women), who rebelled against god, to have Satans child come to earth, it was cool, and in the end, when that kid died, me and my friend were the only 2 in the theater who laughed. lol.

argh!!
don't tell me any more!!!!!!
:mad:

ninth
03-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Shia LaBeouf is in it, therefore it is worth seeing.

foxy
03-26-2005, 04:45 PM
looks so totaly wicked

Trip Boy
03-26-2005, 04:51 PM
It was OK, if you can tell me what the fuck it was about... confusing as shit.

ninth
03-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Read the Hellblazer comic series.

nitropenguin!
03-26-2005, 06:40 PM
I definitely second this statment.

Lightning_Rod
03-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Seen it - a friend had a pirate copy - and it is a pretty good film! Guess you could say its a little cliche and abit too long and drawn out but it still is a really good film with some great specials effects and a good story!

3 or 4 out of 5.

Matthew :cool: .

willferno
03-28-2005, 07:27 PM
I found it good... there's the new single of a perfect circle in the movie "Passive" and that song is so good I love it!!! and the movie makes a little bite cliché of all the movie of that type but they did it well so it makes it better... not better than Devil's Advocate.... that's like one of my favorite movies with Paint it Black of rolling stones at the end!!! anyway it was good great special effects... the actress is great :D and yeah... 4,2/5

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2005, 07:35 PM

I definitely second this statment.

For the love of all that is good in the world, please tell me that I'm just off and I didn't realize that these two comments were sarcastic. I mean, "Holes" was a cute little movie and all, but...

Vera
03-29-2005, 12:45 PM
It was a 2 hour anti-smoking ad that made me want to smoke. We actually lit up as soon as we got out of the theater. It was awesome.

I highly recommend this silly, cliché filled supernatural thriller if only for that.