PDA

View Full Version : read this =S

bhg_rulz2
03-27-2005, 01:15 AM
some days ago...in a town near my city called "navolato"....5 guys killed, raped and decapitaded a girl, she was like 21 years old, the next day, the police caught 4 of them, the other one was killed by the police officer, he was trying to scape, they were in prison when the fucking "human rights" people came, and wanted to let free the 4 mother-fuckers-ball.suckers-scrotus.lickers bastards, their excuse for this was that all humans have the right to be free, unless bla bla bla, and of course, our great police in mexico didn't listened to this suckers haha...they just told them "fuck off!" and the 4 killers didn't got free.

just wanted to let you know about this

what do u think?

bhg_rulz2
03-27-2005, 01:24 AM
damn!! =)...i should take care of myself now =)

dirtybird
03-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Only in Mexico... although I wouldn't want them free... more for me.

wheelchairman
03-28-2005, 10:16 PM
I wonder how many people are going to believe your stupid stories?

SkunkIt
03-28-2005, 10:19 PM
....I'm slow, Wheelchairman's back! :D

T-6005
03-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Human rights people, if they acted in such a way, would not be upholding the general values of most human rights organization. The only basis they could possibly have for demanding even so much as an investigation is either undue process of law, or extortion, as they believe that harsh treatment is too much so and that each person has the right to keep a modicum of dignity - that is, not to be humiliated or subjected to torture - as well as being held equal before the law.

You gave no information indicating any such conditions or events - so I'll assume that these human rights workers were either idiots or made up.