PDA

View Full Version : Pay for your crimes!

Mannen som blev en gris
03-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Just saw this tv program about a swedish party that wanted to banish people that weren't swedish citizens if they made something that you got atleast two years in prison for. It sounded as a good idea to me. But apperantly not to some other people....
We basicly don't have police force (atleast not a good one), so I don't want any foreigners comming and killing people! It was some other program that showed that 70% or something of the prisoners in the prisons had parents from another country. Sweden have such a problem with prisons that are full so it would be great according to me if some people were banished. Then we could concentrate on "our own". I don't want to sound like Tripboy or anything, but I don't like when people use our country to commit crimes! It seams so easy to do it. It's a bit like downloading I guess. It's really easy to download a track or a movie, and in Sweden it's not yet illeagal, so you can do it how much you want. The only thing that's illeagal is if you put up things for others to download. But the last week the swedish "Antipiratbyrån" caught some guys that had downloaded things. And everyone seems so angry with Antipiratbyrån. I really don't see why. Haven't those people (the ones who downloaded the stuff) realized that they did something wrong???
Those people and the ones that I mentioned before don't seem to understand that they are commiting crimes and that they should pay for it. If I would be sued for downloading songs I would understand it and pay, because I know it's wrong. Some guy said that the forigners that where comiting the crimes where mainly from Finland and Norway, but so what?! I don't care where they're from, aslong as they aren't swedish citizens and rob people, they should be banished from Sweden. And don't be angry if you're sued for downloading. Anyways, what do you think about that idea to banish people, an write something about what you think about downloading.

Jojan
03-28-2005, 05:50 AM
I saw that one too.

wheelchairman
03-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Just saw this tv program about a swedish party that wanted to banish people that weren't swedish citizens if they made something that you got atleast two years in prison for. It sounded as a good idea to me. But apperantly not to some other people....
We basicly don't have police force (atleast not a good one), so I don't want any foreigners comming and killing people! It was some other program that showed that 70% or something of the prisoners in the prisons had parents from another country. Sweden have such a problem with prisons that are full so it would be great according to me if some people were banished. Then we could concentrate on "our own". I don't want to sound like Tripboy or anything, but I don't like when people use our country to commit crimes! It seams so easy to do it. It's a bit like downloading I guess. It's really easy to download a track or a movie, and in Sweden it's not yet illeagal, so you can do it how much you want. The only thing that's illeagal is if you put up things for others to download. But the last week the swedish "Antipiratbyrån" caught some guys that had downloaded things. And everyone seems so angry with Antipiratbyrån. I really don't see why. Haven't those people (the ones who downloaded the stuff) realized that they did something wrong???
Those people and the ones that I mentioned before don't seem to understand that they are commiting crimes and that they should pay for it. If I would be sued for downloading songs I would understand it and pay, because I know it's wrong. Some guy said that the forigners that where comiting the crimes where mainly from Finland and Norway, but so what?! I don't care where they're from, aslong as they aren't swedish citizens and rob people, they should be banished from Sweden. And don't be angry if you're sued for downloading. Anyways, what do you think about that idea to banish people, an write something about what you think about downloading.
People who are too dim to figure out the concept of 'paragraphs', should not have opinions.

Skate Rat 19
03-28-2005, 06:42 PM
As I've said before, a problem country wouldn't be an issue if it were a radio-active crater.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2005, 07:29 PM
People who are too dim to figure out the concept of 'paragraphs', should not have opinions.

Preach it.

As I've said before, a problem country wouldn't be an issue if it were a radio-active crater.
Define "problem country", then proceed to explain how the country you live in does not fit that description, please.

FuckingHardcoreBitch
03-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey there…I'm a full-time-hated-french-dude who doesn't give a fuck about his country. I think this topic is being really racist. I may be wrong but th whole "foreigners' crimes are worse than national crimes" doesn't convince me you know. You can't keep desperate people to rob from the rich you know…

about the french "issue"
I agree with tripboy french are arrogants. Just look how french behave in other countries. and i'm half french. About the "bow but never yield" I don't agree at all. WWII doesn't prove that. The british fought way more and held on.
anyway it's not real important cause it's nationalist-ego. Forget about your country, think global. Yes it sucks.

T-6005
03-30-2005, 05:21 AM
C'est tout de meme le pays des droits de l'homme. Quand meme, ca y va un peut trop fort avec toute les greves tout le temps.

Jean Moulin me dit quelque chose, mais je ne sais plus. Mais Pierre Palmade, ca me rappele bien quelqu'un

Anywho, France is no different from any other country. It's got nicer monuments, quite a few racist people, a lot of criminals, awesome food, nice scenery, strikes on all the time, and yes - a tendency to think that the rest of the world is inferior. Most developed nations do that, France has just learned to accept it and deal with it - and so, like jealous middle schoolers, those from other developed nations attempt to aggravate the french by making fun of them.

Oh, and don't pay attention to TripBoy. Well, do - occasionally something good comes out - but in the main have a laugh and don't mind it.

T-6005
03-30-2005, 07:02 AM
I'm french, idiot. I just happen to live in Japan. Ever heard of an expat?

Vera
03-30-2005, 07:49 AM
Finns don't come to your country to commit crimes. Finns come to our country to get drunk, fuck your women and leave the country before they have to use even one word of your silly little language.

Foreign immigrants and such certainly seem to do a lot better in Sweden than in here from everything I've heard. But anyway, I think crime among those people might stir from an even bigger problem to do with how these people generally get along in the country.

If Swedish prisons truly are filling up as much as your post suggests, then maybe the banishing is in order. Then again, would be rather racist to tell someone, "You can't even get to prison because your parents came from another country - this Swedish dude over here is cool, though, he gets to chill in prison for a few years."

The justice should be equal to everyone.

FuckingHardcoreBitch
03-30-2005, 07:59 AM
DuskyGrin…

I agree some french did fight real good and OF COURSE I know
j.Moulin, don't worry. and I know families who were a part of the resistance. But really, compare UK resistance, Polska resistance, etc… we did resist but compared to our neighbours…

I'm not as radical as tirpboy on the topic.
But I think we over-rate our resistance skill you know ? i'm not a "hater" , I just try to be as objective (?) as possible, leaving my french ego aside. I just don't think "we were so great at that time" and shouldn't be too proud of it…you know some french turned the jews in too so…

anyway we may disagree as long as we agree on a more important thing: don't let this happen again.

T-6005 - i totally agree with you, 100 %. And I live in France too so I know. That's true we have great food and stupid people…hehe…

yeah i didn't take tripboy's comment too seriously. I happen to have brain ;p

ho yeah and tripboy , no offense !

wheelchairman
03-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Finns don't come to your country to commit crimes. Finns come to our country to get drunk, fuck your women and leave the country before they have to use even one word of your silly little language.

Foreign immigrants and such certainly seem to do a lot better in Sweden than in here from everything I've heard. But anyway, I think crime among those people might stir from an even bigger problem to do with how these people generally get along in the country.

If Swedish prisons truly are filling up as much as your post suggests, then maybe the banishing is in order. Then again, would be rather racist to tell someone, "You can't even get to prison because your parents came from another country - this Swedish dude over here is cool, though, he gets to chill in prison for a few years."

The justice should be equal to everyone.
What Sweden could try is a healthy immigration policy, the way it is now Sweden has no opportunities for what these immigrants are qualified. Brain surgeons as Kiosk-proprietors, det går inte. That's Swedish/Danish.

Most of Europe needs to work on a healthy immigration policy. Immigrants make up a social class in themselves, it's no wonder the problems are as they are. And if you calculate economic class into it, the percent of criminality between swedes and immigrants are close to the same.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-30-2005, 10:20 AM
They didn't want to banish people with parents from another country, just the ones who comitted crimes which gave more than two years in prison, and weren't swedish citizens. But if you did that, those people wouldn't live in Sweden, and wouldn't get kids in Sweden, so the kids who commit a lot of crimes, wouldn't live in Sweden, and we wouldn't need to care about them.